Page 481 of 680 FirstFirst ... 381431471476479480481482483486491531581 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,620 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Guga View Post
    Thanks for the answers guys. I see, so basically in this moment when gil uses EA with max output (saying "Enuma Elish") if Clay boy wasn't there, and supposing that the CF do nothing (which definetly wont happen), EA pretty much possess a threat for the majority of the life that live in the Age of the man, but don't do much against the planet as a whole, right? So I think that I just got confused with the whole "twisted and tore the planet", and its safe to assume that this is most likely a "romanization" than an actual concrete definition of what was happening, right?
    Gilgamesh's Ea possess what's called a ''Truth'' Effect. Enuma Elish reveals the truth about the world which returns the earth to it's primordial state, which is a magma, the ''tearing reality apart'' is comes from here, it tears apart the fabric of reality and turns the ''world'' into it's very beginning. this is obviously very bad for the planet, which is why Ea is always nerfed by the Counter Force, At the moment of the time where enkidu stopped it. Counter Force didn't nerf his Enuma Elish because Enkidu was already there and you can clearly see Gaia helping Enkidu's Enuma Elish. Effectively stopping Gil's attack. gil's ea directly attacks the world itself. so Anti-Purge stuff is effective against it. As for can Enuma Elish actually destroy the world, everytime gilgamesh used Ea so far(exlucing CCC) Counter Force directly nerfed it. either directly or indirectly. So most of the time that attack will get that nerf hammer. but by some miracles there isn't any nerfs whatsoever to the Ea, we don't know what would happen. it certainly would destroy a large portion of the place he's in, but the whole world? we don't know about that. cmiiw

I see, yeah, I imagine that EA doesn't have the raw power to do something like destroying the planet especially because of the whole "equal or a little stronger than Excalibur", but yeah, since we don't have seen EA with the max output here on earth who knows, and thanks for the answers, you guys are awesome
    Last edited by Guga; June 2nd, 2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Burial Agency are trained with Anti-Fortress martial arts so I understand why Hansa wanking them so much.

what?

punch mountain

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    what?
    it was a really old joke from Tsuki 2 iirc.

Counter force was active that is it was used by Enkidu. And the whole stronger than Excalibur doesn't really make a difference since Excalibur itself was able to destroy sephyr which absorbed the energy of the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Counter force was active that is it was used by Enkidu. And the whole stronger than Excalibur doesn't really make a difference since Excalibur itself was able to destroy sephyr which absorbed the energy of the sun.
    excalibur and enkidu both use the counter force or planet's energy or whatever (the "breath of the planet/stars" mentioned in the np lines). neither excalibur or enkidu will be that strong against a target that the planet doesn't want to defend against.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    First of all that was never said to be Excalibur which blasted Sefar (Sefar didn't even die on the spot, she walked all the way to Sahara and then collapse with a gaping hole on her chest where her cube is located), it was "a holy sword". Excalibur was described to be "having similar attributes as said holy sword". In short, Excalibur was never confirmed to have been the exact same holy sword which stopped Sefar at the moment. That holy sword might even have been a prototype which later became Excalibur, who knows.

Second, Sefar did not absorb the energy of the sun whatsoever, she absorbs spiritrons of stuffs on Earth that was thrown at her, and this sum of total energy is REACHING the level of the sun's energy.

It came close to Ameterasu's level. While it has been said that she was close to Ameterasu. I highly doubt she could win against her. Also Yeah, Both Excalibur and Enkidu's Enuma Elish can use Gaia's power if needed.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    First of all that was never said to be Excalibur which blasted Sefar (Sefar didn't even die on the spot, she walked all the way to Sahara and then collapse with a gaping hole on her chest where her cube is located), it was "a holy sword". Excalibur was described to be "having similar attributes as said holy sword". In short, Excalibur was never confirmed to have been the exact same holy sword which stopped Sefar at the moment. That holy sword might even have been a prototype which later became Excalibur, who knows.

Second, Sefar did not absorb the energy of the sun whatsoever, she absorbs spiritrons of stuffs on Earth that was thrown at her, and this sum of total energy is REACHING the level of the sun's energy.
    Source? I played all of Fate Extella and Link and this is never explictly stated. All of what you said is speculation. The only reason why it could be true is because of circumstantial evidence.

Most likely the one who defeated Sefar was Atoria. F/GO is beginning to strongly imply that she is Grand Saber and a grand servant can be summoned anytime the world is in danger. Also I dont think Excaliber gets it's power from the sun. It gets it from the earth which is why it could defeat Sefar.

Wait, what? is this true, it never was confirmed Excalibur? I didn't play Extella.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    It came close to Ameterasu's level. While it has been said that she was close to Ameterasu. I highly doubt she could win against her. Also Yeah, Both Excalibur and Enkidu's Enuma Elish can use Gaia's power if needed.
    What is this japanese wank shit?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    What is this japanese wank shit?
    Please, don't start.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    Other way around. Sefar's STR stat alone was compared to Amaterasu's spirit value. It doesn't speak of Sefar's total.

Crest of the Wandering Star

Exclusive skill of Attilaight Cell.

The ability to turn into a giant god in order to destroy civilization. The fundamental design of Titan Altera.

With this passive skill, the lives, structures, and concepts she destroys are absorbed as spiritron information and she increases in size. Altera cannot by her own will remove this skill.

By absorbing an amount of mana equal to her current HP amount, her maximum HP doubles.

Further, due to her modifier as the Titan, whenever her structure reaches a size double to the previous (16M, 32M, 64M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M) she will advance to the next stage, and all of her parameters are increased by 1 digit.

For example, if STR A is equal to a value of 150, and a + doubles that to 300, then with the Titan modifier, what is 300 at first stage, becomes 3,000 at second stage; 30,000 at third stage; and so on, becoming 300,000,000 at her seventh stage.

This approaches the Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form (387,420,489) - an amount of energy on the level of a sun.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    Source? I played all of Fate Extella and Link and this is never explictly stated. All of what you said is speculation. The only reason why it could be true is because of circumstantial evidence.
    The final line of Excalibur's profile outright stated that it "has similar attributes as the holy sword which defeated the titan". Did you actually play them all or at least pay attention to these lore bits?

The only part that is my speculation is that "the holy sword being used" was a prototype of Excalibur. Everything else is right there in the profile, Excalibur was never once confirmed to be the culprit.
    Most likely the one who defeated Sefar was Atoria.
    Nope. The ancient gods back then was perfectly capable of defeating Sefar, especially the Olympians. They all had the capabilities to merge with one another to form a super form and beat her, but their pride prevented them from doing so. Mars/Ares was the closest to beating her, proving that she is indeed beatable. In LB history, Zeus decided to throw his pride away and use the fusion function, beating Sefar, and that resulted in his timeline being pruned. Basically there were timelines when the gods succeeded without even the creation of the holy sword, and if Zeus did no go full totalitarian and refuse to leave mankind alone that timeline would probably have been the true timeline.

Also Sefar arrived AFTER the likes of Tiamat was sealed away. The Mesopotamia gods would not have surrendered that easily had her still around. They probably could try releasing her, but then she'll just replace Sefar as an even bigger threat.

And even if the holy sword back then was indeed Excalibur, then I still have bad news for you, because Arthur introduced himself in FGO as "the wielder of the holy sword in the modern age". That's right, there was another person wielding Excalibur BEFORE King Arthur. And if you ask me who that is, I'd say that person is the ancient human who used the holy sword to blast Sefar, assuming Proto Excalibur was indeed the same Holy Sword.
    F/GO is beginning to strongly imply that she is Grand Saber and a grand servant can be summoned anytime the world is in danger.
    Did you read LB5? Because if you did not I suggest you do. Grands will arrive only when a Beast is manifested. They WILL LOSE THEIR POSITION if they fight the target they are not told to fight. This is why Orion lost his Grand crown when he shoot down Artemis, and the Olympus rebel gang abused the fact that a certain Beast was present at Olympus at that point to trigger the summoning of another Grand, then use said Grand to defeat Zeus instead. Counter Force DO NOT SEND GRANDS EVERYTIME. It will send them specifically to defeat the Beasts. The job of protecting the world back then lie in the hands of the acting counter force - the representative of nature - the ancient gods.

Also I dont think Excaliber gets it's power from the sun. It gets it from the earth which is why it could defeat Sefar.
    Who said it got power from the sun? Why is this even brought up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Other way around. Sefar's STR stat alone was compared to Amaterasu's spirit value. It doesn't speak of Sefar's total.
    Nope. The example rely on the assumption that STR A is 150 and then multiply it with the Titan's own multiplier. We don't know any of Golden Fox's actual parameters, because what was being used there was also Golden Fox's multiplier base on BASE FORM TAMAMO, with base count at 9, not that Golden Fox only has that amount. We don't know Golden Fox' base stats so the multiplier here is as meaningless as any Nasu's other powerlvl babble. It sounds more like a "power's multiplier" comparison than actually comparing them directly by not actually claiming their real base stats, just "example".

Musashi in LB5 felt the aura comparable to Vairocana (Buddha counterpart of Amaterasu) from LB Zeus, the guy who destroyed Sefar in LB history. So keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 4th, 2020 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by extella material titan altera
    If Nero is her rival in conquering the Moon, Tamamo no Mae is her rival in having the greatest stats in the world of Extra.
    Ammy>Sefar stats wise. Overall Sefar seems to be stronger thanks her bullshit anti-intelligence skill tho.
    Last edited by Seres; June 4th, 2020 at 07:44 AM.

祖 Ancestor

Nope. The example rely on the assumption that STR A is 150 and then multiply it with the Titan's own multiplier. We don't know any of Golden Fox's actual parameters, because what was being used there was also Golden Fox's multiplier base on BASE FORM TAMAMO, with base count at 9, not that Golden Fox only has that amount.
    It obviously refers to Amaterasu though
    This approaches the Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form (387,420,489) - an amount of energy on the level of a sun.
    Cas-ko’s true form is an anti-heroic spirit, God-class… she is more or less a god.
    Having lost most of her power, she is now on the same level as other human heroic spirits, however when the number of her tails increases and her spirit rank goes up to the highest level, it’s impossible for humans to comprehend her full power.
    This is only natural, as the foundation of her being came from an offering to the sun. Thus, the scale of her existence is equivalent to that of the sun.
    By the way, for each tail that returns, Cas-ko’s power increases by 9x. This means that in her max power state with all nine tails her power has increased by 99.
    All it means is that 9-tailed Tamamo would have the same spirit rank as her original.

We don't know Golden Fox' base stats so the multiplier here is as meaningless as any Nasu's other powerlvl babble. It sounds more like a "power's multiplier" comparison than actually comparing them directly by not actually claiming their real base stats, just "example".
    I don't disagree here, but people were using this statement/example and taking it out of context. Sefar's total was never stated, just her strength parameter

Musashi in LB5 felt the aura comparable to Vairocana (Buddha counterpart of Amaterasu) from LB Zeus, the guy who destroyed Sefar in LB history. So keep that in mind.
    Zeus had not transformed into his megazord form at the time Musashi made that comment, and we don't know what stage Sefar was at in that LB history. At least, it had to have happened before she defeated "Mars".

JP Friend Code
    It obviously refers to Amaterasu though
    There's a reason the multipliers match that of Tamamo's multipliers in Extra, because this comparison solely is about Tamamo, like Seres' post also pointed out. In term of stats, generally speaking, it goes by what the statement in the mats said.

All it means is that 9-tailed Tamamo would have the same spirit rank as her original.
    The statement never stated spirit rank whatsoever, because 9 tailed Tamamo is still a different entity than the Golden Fox, just like Vitch will also have different stats and spirit rank entirely compare to both Tamamo and Golden Fox despite having similar tail power multipliers due to originating from the same source. It is about ENERGY LEVEL, like Goetia's light band's energy level, Tiamat's interstellar travel energy level or Khaos' energy level coming from its sun core. The only statement talking about Amaterasu's "rank" in comparison to something is when Tamamo compared her to THE VELBER, saying that in term of rank she is not inferior to the Velber, not Sefar.

I don't disagree here, but people were using this statement/example and taking it out of context. Sefar's total was never stated, just her strength parameter
    And I am also saying that Golden Fox's paramenters, spiritual rank or powerlevel was never stated, it's just the amount of energy she holds. Nothing about her phys strength, magic strength, conceptual strength, authority's strength...etc. Just multipliers vs multipliers. One has x10 per stage (to a limit of 7 on Earth), one has x9 per tail (to a limit of 9).

Zeus had not transformed into his megazord form at the time Musashi made that comment, and we don't know what stage Sefar was at in that LB history. At least, it had to have happened before she defeated "Mars".
    No, his mecha form has always been there, just stay hidden until he decided to fully mobilize it. His humanoid form is a terminal for him to interact with humans. The gravity manipulation attack that forced everyone down the ground in that scene is literally the same attack that his mecha used in the final fight and all of the time he spams lightning all over the place it's his mecha doing, he also deployed 90% of his functions to monitor Olympus. Musashi also made no further comments on how more badass and powerful his mecha form is, so her impression did not change at all.

And the fight with Sefar was described by Hephaestus to be extremely tough, even when they all already merged into one. So that Sefar is likely to be much stronger than the one who defeated Mars in panhuman history, if it could give the super mega 12 fusion of Mars and the rest a tough fight.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 4th, 2020 at 11:09 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    There's a reason the multipliers match that of Tamamo's multipliers in Extra, because this comparison solely is about Tamamo, like Seres' post also pointed out. In term of stats, generally speaking, it goes by what the statement in the mats said.
    I doubt it's a coincidence that Tamamo's spirit rank/saint graph being the equivalent of the sun exactly matches that of Amaterasu's energy value.

It is about ENERGY LEVEL,
    Spirit rank and energy are necessarily mutually exclusive. Saint graph generally comprises the bulk of a spiritual entity's total power after all. The number 9^9 categorized in Nasu's units is what he considers on the level of the sun. You can say Tamamo's spirit rank is on the level of the sun. You can also say Sefar's STR is also on the level of the sun. IIRC. Hakuno also called Goldie the sun in CCC. Feel free to correct me on that though.

And I am also saying that Golden Fox's paramenters, spiritual rank or powerlevel was never stated, it's just the amount of energy she holds. Nothing about her phys strength, magic strength, conceptual strength, authority's strength...etc. Just multipliers vs multipliers. One has x10 per stage (to a limit of 7 on Earth), one has x9 per tail (to a limit of 9).
    I agree and you're correct. Her stats or authorities aren't stated at all so it's not worth using as a comparison.

No, his mecha form has always been there, just stay hidden until he decided to fully mobilize it. His humanoid form is a terminal for him to interact with humans. The gravity manipulation attack that forced everyone down the ground in that scene is literally the same attack that his mecha used in the final fight and all of the time he spams lightning all over the place it's his mecha doing, he also deployed 90% of his functions to monitor Olympus. Musashi also made no further comments on how more badass and powerful his mecha form is, so her impression did not change at all.
    After Zeus started charging up it was noted his power was raising by orders of magnitudes, in the thousands.

JP Friend Code
    I doubt it's a coincidence that Tamamo's spirit rank/saint graph being the equivalent of the sun exactly matches that of Amaterasu's energy value.
    Because they are all came from the same source. Tamamo is Golden Fox's bunrei, and Golden Fox is Original Amaterasu's Alter Ego.

Spirit rank and energy are necessarily mutually exclusive. Saint graph generally comprises the bulk of a spiritual entity's total power after all. The number 9^9 categorized in Nasu's units is what he considers on the level of the sun. You can say Tamamo's spirit rank is on the level of the sun. You can also say Sefar's STR is also on the level of the sun. IIRC. Hakuno also called Goldie the sun in CCC. Feel free to correct me on that though.
    And that's the point. You can make comparisons to the sun, the energy of the sun, the heat of the sun...all you like, but the actual statement never mentioned that. The statement is only about how the multipliers work and how big the final number coming from the calculation is, that's it. Therefore it's whole purpose is to give the readers an image that the 2 are powerful titans who are similar in term of being a disaster to the world (and this is also what Tamamo told Altera in the game's story).

After Zeus started charging up it was noted his power was raising by orders of magnitudes, in the thousands.
    You still don't get why I brought it up. The comparison is about their 気迫 which can mean spirit, vigour. Their spirit and vigour are similar to Musashi due to both being mighty chief gods of their respective pantheons, she felt the similar level of "hype" from them. Did she meet Vairocana or saw how much power jump increase when Vairocana power up when serious? Nope. Did it talk about their energy level? Nope. Did it talk about how they actually compare to each other? NOPE. It's Nasu usual hype talk that these 2 are similarly powerful, without outright saying who is actually stronger.

Now go look back at the statement about Golden Fox and Sefar. We only knew from the statement that her energy level is on the level of the sun, and the numerical value is more than 87 million above Sefar's max value of STR on Earth. We knew Tamamo rivals Sefar in having the biggest stats in Extraverse from the mats, we knew how their multipliers work. That's it. It doesn't tell us anything practical about how they are actually compared to each other in power. It is the same hype that ultimately boils down to "these 2 characters are both powerful in their own ways, rivaling each other in a lot of ways" without actually saying who is stronger, like the above case.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 5th, 2020 at 12:46 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Huh. You've explained that before, but I only just realised that actually paints Tamamo (or rather, Amaterasu, I suppose) in an even worse light, in a way, in that she could at least have tried fighting Sefar way back when, but chose not to.