Page 489 of 680 FirstFirst ... 389439479484487488489490491494499539589 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Yeah and that's why Enkidu will probably fall to Humbaba because if Enkidu is alive when Gugalanna shows up he can just go "lol chains".
    Humbaba also has divinity. So lol chain applies to him as well. In fact Enkidu made the killing blow to Humbaba which is why he was cursed to die fighting Gulgalanna.

Ishtar must be really dumb. Why would be plot a careful revenge using monsters that the heroes already know how to defeat? Gilgamesh is pretty much in his best form and he even has his wingman. Ishtar better have something much better than just the same old monsters

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think is more of a mental attack kind of thing.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    Gilgamesh is pretty much in his best form
    Heavily injured and locked out of GoB doesn't...sound like his best form. I mean it's great from a narrative standpoint to get him to struggle so not everything's handed to him but

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    Heavily injured and locked out of GoB doesn't...sound like his best form. I mean it's great from a narrative standpoint to get him to struggle so not everything's handed to him but
    i think the point is more that what did ishtar think she'd accomplish if alcides wasn't there, as she got gugalanna and humbaba there before

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If Alcides wasn't there, the well-timed GoB seal + Humbaba's curse would have killed Gilgamesh. He's explicitly only alive now because the curse and the Hydra venom in his body are attacking each other instead of attacking him.

Blog Entries
    and people called alcides a "bad guy"

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    If Alcides wasn't there, the well-timed GoB seal + Humbaba's curse would have killed Gilgamesh. He's explicitly only alive now because the curse and the Hydra venom in his body are attacking each other instead of attacking him.
    If Alcides wasn't there, Gil wouldn't have been in that position at all tho

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did Alcides deal any damage before the GoB lock? I can't remember it.

They were pretty much even, Neither Nine Lives or GoB did any damage to each other

yeah, both parties were still amping up honestly

Wasnt Gil about to release a Hydra?

althou whats really worrying me is Cerberus and the horses just how much of a divine spirit now that he isn't tied down to Alcides? and why did Alcides lose his horses as well?

Yeah, plus we didnt see all of alcides NPs during that either, he still has like 6 not shown.

Any theroies on what the sky NP could be?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean, we now know that Atlas had the authority to pin down textures or whatever

So Herkgominyad it is

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I mean, we now know that Atlas had the authority to pin down textures or whatever

So Herkgominyad it is
    Oh f*ck, i forgot about that.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

so which texture is alcides gonna staple on top of snowfield? pale rider's death world?

Blog Entries
    inb4 it's a greek texture and we can see what fame boost herk looks like

Blog Entries
    You know the one where herk holds the sky for apples

which now I think about it the apples are the most likely one of the NP because it can do all sorts of things

Well, if we think about the remaining labors
    They are 3, 5, 7, 10 and 11. So 5 NPs left.
    They are all hard to pin down but generally 5th and 3th seems to be the harder ones. The 5th labor is heracles cleaning a place in a very efficient way, I have no idea how they can actually make this work if we talk about the objective itself, this labor meant to showcase the intelligence of heracles, to show that herc wasn't all brawns and no brainier, so I'm thinking about something that gives heracles the optimal solution? something akin to Sha Naqba Imuru comes to my mind,

moving on the third 10th I have 2 possible NPs for this, First seems to be more likely to me, So in the 10th Labor when heracles crosses the desert he shoots an arrow to the Sun (Helios)
    Instead of getting pissed however Helios comes down to earth to in suprise and "in admiration of his courage" gave Heracles the golden cup/chariot/ufo Helios used to sail across the sea from west to east each night. In Fate's terms If we count Helios ( a Titan) a battleship, he might have given herc a high tech ship or a vehicle, something that resembles vimana. The second possible NP might be the arrow itself that he shot to the sun, I have no idea how would the arrow work but it would be a single shot.

For the next labor which is 11th as you can all guess it might be the Golden Apples, Or the Greek Reality Marble and maybe something about Atlas. They are all great guesses and I don't think it should be something else than those, but if it really is Golden Apples then I wonder why Alcides hasn't used them yet. Maybe they're too potent and would damage (heal) Alcides' core if he used it, which would of course suck for him.

As for 7th I have no idea what else they can do except summoning the cretan bull itself, but that doesn't sit well me because there's already too much monster/animal Orders, there's also not many things about the 7th labor that would make sense for a noble phantasm, I really hope Narita adds something unique to this labor like the second labor to make the most of it.

As for the last and imo the hardest to guess 3rd Labor
    I really have no idea.