Page 490 of 680 FirstFirst ... 390440480485488489490491492495500540590 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    If Alcides is completely aware his days are counted, would rather avoid that and is not using it the 11th, that leaves us with at least 2 possibilities.

1) The 11th isn't the Golden Apples.
    Alcides is not using the power to gain AP equivalent to size of his AP gauge heal the Hydra venom because he doesn't have it.
    In that case, the 11th should be something related to his deal with Atlas. Which raises the question of what would even be the practical effects of a Greek Texture Reality Marble. For any other hero, the easy answer would be mecha buffs, but since Alcides' entire character is centered around never shutting up about how every single mecha anime sucks ass, I can't tell what that would do for him.

2) The 11th is the Golden Apples but it's effects are extremely inconvenient for Alcides.
    Namely, the apples can cure his distortion into the Avenger class, which is the last thing Alcides would ever want.
    Bringing this up again since we're back to that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    The 5th labor is heracles cleaning a place in a very efficient way, I have no idea how they can actually make this work if we talk about the objective itself, this labor meant to showcase the intelligence of heracles, to show that herc wasn't all brawns and no brainier, so I'm thinking about something that gives heracles the optimal solution? something akin to Sha Naqba Imuru comes to my mind,
    Why wouldn't Narita take the simpler route and make the 5th just a flood?
    Last edited by Comun; July 16th, 2020 at 11:56 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    5th is obviously just waterbending because I'm not getting my hopes up

3 and 7 are pokemon for the same reasons

11th is probably apples but there's no way that alk would eat disgusting shit like that, i hear gods like that swill, kimochi warui

- - - Updated - - -

Since he caught a fastboi for 3, maybe speedhax does nothing to him (rip Richard).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

what did herc do on the third labor?
    I hear Atlas had the ability to add or extract texture how exactly would that work as a NP?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The 3rd labor's goal was catching the Hind of Cyrinea, which Artemis' favorite divine deer.
    Shooting it could make this the easiest labor ever, but Heracles already had enough gods hating him, so he didn't want to Artemis to the list.

So he spend a whole year trying to grab the deer without hurting.
    Eventually the deer got tired and tried to escape for good to rest by crossing a river.
    Heracles got desperate there and non-lethally shot the deer, allowing it to finally grab it.

Then Artemis showed up, very pissed at what seemed to be a murder attempt on her pet.
    Heracles then sincerely explained his whole situation and Artemis felt sorry for him enough.
    So she just healed the deer and let Heracles take it.

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1738 View Post
    what did herc do on the third labor?
    The Ceryneian Hind, the sacred super fast hind of Artemis which he had to capture without harming and had to return to the goddess. Considering the whole "Gods get no respect" angle of Alkeides and how King's Order works I really don't see how that labour could be interpreted as an NP since he didn't get anything valuable from it. Except perhaps as a "get out of jail" card which is basically what Artemis gave him or as something derived from his year long persecution of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Is it me or do most of hercs labors involve animals which i guess makes sense Alkides is supposed to be the pinnacle of man and isnt man always about conquering nature?

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    If Alkeides is supposed to be the pinnacle of man I want out of this species
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    so which texture is alcides gonna staple on top of snowfield? pale rider's death world?
    IIRC LB5 has a scene where it said Hades is equal to Zeus in power, and can't imagine what if Hades was the LB King. That might mean something.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1738 View Post
    Is it me or do most of hercs labors involve animals which i guess makes sense Alkides is supposed to be the pinnacle of man and isnt man always about conquering nature?
    Terrible pinnacle of man, I'll take Quirinus instead.

Guys in Volume 2's pdf there is a typo referring to Noble Phantasms as Nobel Phantasms.
    Was it already fixed here? Because I think I took them from the tumblr link.
    EDIT: ye just checked it's not here so I guess I'll start reading here too.

There are a lot of versions of the 3rd labor as most of these do, Orion couldn't hunt this thing as the deer was so fast it could outrun a barrage of arrows, the one year hunt is consistent among the versions, in one version he catches it while it sleeps, in one version he catches it with a a net, in one version he catches it off guard yadda yadda. I honestly think the reason why Heracles' labors have so many animal capturings is because Eurystheus doesn't have more than 10 braincells to order him do something else, I really hope they add something something else in his NPs to be honest, and no I don't think alcides has enough pride left in himself to call himself "Pinnacle of Man",

Blog Entries
    Mean what else Eurystheus could have done? Dude literally sent herc to face a FREAKING HYDRA and came back more stronger than ever with a sick new anime technique.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Terrible pinnacle of man, I'll take Quirinus instead.
    Terrible pinnacle of man, I'll take *checks list* Da Vinci instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sapassde View Post
    Guys in Volume 2's pdf there is a typo referring to Noble Phantasms as Nobel Phantasms.
    Where? You can send it to me if you want. I did a QC for minor errors, but obviously I am going to miss some.

Just use the search function on volume to with "Nobel Phantasm" to find it, it's in page 33 right before the last paragraph.
    I'm now reading from the links in the first page.
    I'm putting any typos or weird wording and spacing (the second might just be something I'm not familiar with in english so I'll apologise if I'm wrong right now) I find in a document to put it in a reply later, I'll try doing this either by chapter or volume.
    EDIT: since no one posted anything yet I'll put them in this reply.
    In Act 3 part 1 "magecraft if just a hobby," in "If you plan on insisting 'magecraft if just a hobby,' or" should be "is just a hobby" right?
    Also "It doesn't like I can do anything to you," is this incomplete? feels like there should be a “seem” between “doesn’t” and “like”.
    “powerful enough to being down any human, and possibly even an average Heroic Spirit.” “being” should probably be “bring”.
    “If a tank were to open fire inside the lobby now, no one outside would here a thing.” “hear” in place of “here”.
    “I don't know what trick your using” it’s “you’re” not “your”.
    “The little she had heard of her speech and conduct was enough to tell her that this man was a danger to all humankind.” False Assassin is talking here about Jester’s speech so it should be “his” (at least in this scene).
    EDIT 2: from Volume 3 in the pdf "
    —“ The was how piercing the distinctive gleam in the man’s eyes was. ” should be “That was how” in page 1.
    —“ It is said, however, than an “Extra Class,” corresponding to none of these, is very occasionally summoned. “ should probably be “that an” in place of “than an”.
    ".
    Last edited by sapassde; July 19th, 2020 at 11:49 PM. Reason: There were no other comments between the edit and my old reply.

The 3rd labor's goal was catching the Hind of Cyrinea, which Artemis' favorite divine deer.
    Shooting it could make this the easiest labor ever, but Heracles already had enough gods hating him, so he didn't want to Artemis to the list.

So he spend a whole year trying to grab the deer without hurting.
    Eventually the deer got tired and tried to escape for good to rest by crossing a river.
    Heracles got desperate there and non-lethally shot the deer, allowing it to finally grab it.

Then Artemis showed up, very pissed at what seemed to be a murder attempt on her pet.
    Heracles then sincerely explained his whole situation and Artemis felt sorry for him enough.
    So she just healed the deer and let Heracles take it.
    Sounds like is the deer itself with super speed.

Quote Originally Posted by sapassde View Post
    Corrections
    I will pass on your corrections. However, most of those for vol 2 are invalid. Are you sure you were reading the latest version from HumbertoZero's blog? Anyway, if you have more you're always welcome to PM them to me.

Yeah sorry about that those were from a brief moment I read in here, that was my mistake.
    Also uhh
    —“ the sense of security — it cast was stretched too tight, it would eventually reach its limit.
    The masterminds did not care. They supposed that if rthat “ the “it cast” is a little weird but the real problem is the “rthat”.
    —“ If he gade even one wrong answer, he would lose his life. “ should be “gave” in place of “gade”.
    —“ so it can things orders of magnitude more stunning than turning a wasteland into a snowy mountain! “ not sure if it’s a typo, I’m just confused by this.
    —“ concerning the vam- pire Jester Karture. “ weird use of “-“ here.
    Thanks for the attention, I'm gonna read Volume 5 and what's been translated from Volume 6 from HumbertoZero's blog.

I have passed on the corrections.

I hope we get a good look at what Humbaba looks like in the next volume. Yeah yeah it absorbs the environment and whatever, but since I'm a little annoyed they abandoned the fantastic design in the PFALZ Humbaba doujin way back I want to see the full design of the new one