Page 502 of 680 FirstFirst ... 2402452492497500501502503504507512552602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 13588

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So the village is not called Blackmore Cemetery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Presumably not, I certainly wouldn't want to live in a village that has "Cemetery" in its name.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's like the people who just call Anaheim, Disneyland
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On a more serious note, is Blackmore Cemetery being supposedly in Wales new information? Not the first place I would've pegged it to be honest (and not just because "Blackmore" comes from Middle English).

Certainly makes the "The Only Way is Essex Gray" joke I was going to make useless now.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Considering that people associate King Arthur with Wales/the Welsh-speaking world, perhaps this isn't much of a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Thanks for another translation OSoS!

Yes to both, Gray's village was built around Blackmore Cemetery and the gravekeeper, Bersac Blackmore (a descendant of the Blackmore family), trained her
    And remember, the Master of Robin Hood in Fate EXTRA is a Dan Blackmore. This is probably no coincidence.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Dan having the same last name as Gransurg was always weird and I hope the big Studio BB game makes the connection make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    On a more serious note, is Blackmore Cemetery being supposedly in Wales new information? Not the first place I would've pegged it to be honest (and not just because "Blackmore" comes from Middle English).
    No, that was already known; two books of Case Files took place there. (Those are the events that Flat and Hansa are referring to.)

"I'm gonna borrow this and borrow this..."

I can only imagine the stroke Waver's going to have when he realizes whose stuff Flat borrowed to call him.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Yeah, Dan having the same last name as Gransurg was always weird and I hope the big Studio BB game makes the connection make sense.
    Well Sanda said Nasu called dibs on naming every mage to appear in Case Files, so we can assume Nasu puts importance on mage names enough not to accidentally name Dan after the DAA

夜属 Nightkin
    Flat contructing magecraft on the spot alone just by sense alone? Its almost like he does his feats simply because he thinks he could and its limits seem to be unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Samuka View Post
    Flat contructing magecraft on the spot alone just by sense alone? Its almost like he does his feats simply because he thinks he could and its limits seem to be unknown
    the way touko describes it in case files, he's creating a new foundation for his magecraft every single time (and then abandons it)
    it's completely bonkers, but he's also a dumb-dumb so it balances out. makes sense why the counter force would kill him though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Flat can do anything, except attending to people who ask "Hey, can you do that again?".

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So he's Fighter McWarrior

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    the way touko describes it in case files, he's creating a new foundation for his magecraft every single time (and then abandons it)
    it's completely bonkers, but he's also a dumb-dumb so it balances out. makes sense why the counter force would kill him though.

Wait, dont recall strange fake ever saying that the counter force wants to murk him

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I thought Case Files mats might have brought it up? Without Waver's tutelage, he'd likely get removed from the World.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post

Certainly makes the "The Only Way is Essex Gray" joke I was going to make useless now.
    IIRC, it's some distance from Cardiff.
    Wait, dont recall strange fake ever saying that the counter force wants to murk him
    It's from a Narita interview
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Ace vol.12
    Q:This is the first time you've written about Flat's circumstances isn't it?

Narita: Flat was born from the expansion of my wild idea of "what would happen in Zero if Waver was actually a really great magus?" The concept is "the complete opposite to El-Melloi II but takes the same actions." In the future we'll focus on the story of "what is Flat?" The Escardos family is an ancient lineage that has continued for 2000 years; its founder is a magus acquainted with Zelretch and Van-Fem. Though the thought was "If we let these magic circuits mature for 2000 years then it's possible!" to accomplish "something," as mystery waned their memory waned as well. And when they all completely forgot, the worst possible moment, Flat activated. I think if he had not joined the El-Melloi II's classroom, subordinating himself under the magecraft association, the World itself would have eliminated him. "What does Flat see with his eyes" has been frequently shown so careful readers may know what it is. Flat, after seeing that, what is he, what does he want is his theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Speaking of interviews, I found this bit in Richard's page on the Japanese wiki and I'm dying trying to find a proper source on it.

作者のインタビューによると、打ち合わせの時には武内崇より「性別を女性にして、セイバー顔にしませんか」 と提案されたらしい。一緒にいた奈須きのこには「はっきり断ったほうがいいぞ!」と言われたと か。

Machine translation
    According to the author's interview, at the time of the meeting, Takashi Takeuchi suggested, "Why don't you make your gender female and Saber's face?" Kinoko Nasu, who was with me, said, "You should definitely refuse!"

https://typemoon.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/%E...83.A1.E3.83.A2

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    IIRC, it's some distance from Cardiff.

It's from a Narita interview
    Thanks boss. So if flat never met el melloi , he would have been erased ? That explained what was said in the novel. It was said in volume 5 that if flat didnt meet el melloi, he would been driven out the world and into himself or something liek that

- - - Updated - - -

also . Do you have a link to the whole interview haha

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffon Lord Bob View Post
    Speaking of interviews, I found this bit in Richard's page on the Japanese wiki and I'm dying trying to find a proper source on it.

作者のインタビューによると、打ち合わせの時には武内崇より「性別を女性にして、セイバー顔にしませんか」 と提案されたらしい。一緒にいた奈須きのこには「はっきり断ったほうがいいぞ!」と言われたと か。

Machine translation
    According to the author's interview, at the time of the meeting, Takashi Takeuchi suggested, "Why don't you make your gender female and Saber's face?" Kinoko Nasu, who was with me, said, "You should definitely refuse!"

https://typemoon.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/%E...83.A1.E3.83.A2
    I take back any bad thing I might have ever said about Nasu, I owe him my life