Page 503 of 680 FirstFirst ... 3403453493498501502503504505508513553603 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

So the with all the focus on Enkidu's Presence Detection skill, is it possible for him to sense KH? Perhaps he could sense KH if he increases his Presence Detection by another level?
    As things stand, I don't see anyone else who could even pose a threat to KH.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDestructor View Post
    I think that's the point.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDestructor View Post
    So the with all the focus on Enkidu's Presence Detection skill, is it possible for him to sense KH? Perhaps he could sense KH if he increases his Presence Detection by another level?
    Why does he need a higher rank? A+ rank PD negates A rank PC.

夜属 Nightkin
    If frequent readers know what flat sees, I asketh of you, frequent readers. What is it does he see, because i didnt get it after reading the first volumes

- - - Updated - - -

He sees a future for mankind where they travel off to space, and everyone's lives are important for it according to him.
    From Strange Fake volume 4:

"I will obey my Master. Still, is there any reason not to kill them?”

“We won’t kill them, Jack. A human life weighs more than the Earth, you know?”

To a mage, such words were appalling. The captives practically trembled with rage upon hearing them. What Flat said next, however, was the trigger. Until then, they had acknowledged Flat’s mystical ability, but still thought of him as “a spoiled rich boy who has Magic Circuits, but lacks a mage’s spirit,” and “a defective mage who can’t even get rid of his human softness.” It was his words and the look in his eyes in that instant, that forced them to reconsider.

“Human lives, these people’s lives included, are valuable parts for jumping clear of the Earth.”

His eyes. Flat’s eyes when he said that were neither the eyes of a mage, nor those of a mere human. They were filled holes, like something had fallen out, or like they saw through everyone. When they sensed that presence, unlike anything they had ever felt before, all the mages understood: the boy in front of them was no mage. He did, however, not seem to be any kind of monster or puppet; both his body and mind were unmistakably human. Still, the mages’ instincts told them that he was looking at a different “destination.” They could not comprehend what this man called Flat Escardos saw.

Berserker had felt the same thing in the several days he had spent with Flat, but he had deliberately refrained from mentioning it. He sensed that his Master was not something that could be described in terms of good and evil.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    He sees a future for mankind where they travel off to space, and everyone's lives are important for it according to him.
    From Strange Fake volume 4:
    and thats enough for him to avoid his family's assasination attempts?

I think it's more than that.Since he sees "it". It's a physical or spiritual thing. Seeing the "age of will" shouldn't be that drastic thing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks as always OSos!

Quote Originally Posted by OtherSideofSky View Post

“Yes, something is definitely here, but I can only sense its presence.”
    When Tine’s subordinates heard that, each of them seized a weapon or Mystic Code and frantically looked around the room.
    There faces, however, showed confusion. It seemed that they could not find even traces of magical energy.
    Enkidu’s high Detect Presence Skill, however, was certainly detecting the “fluctuation.”
    And when he found its center, he looked with faint surprise at the face of his half-corpse friend.
    “This . . . wasn’t accounted for, I suspect.”
    There’s was something human about the grin that quietly spread over his face, in contrast to his usual nearly expressionless smile . . . but no one in the room saw it.
    “Still . . . you really haven’t changed, Gil.”
    Guessing what had befallen the venom- and curse-ridden Gilgamesh, Enkidu quietly accepted its “course.”
    All the while allowing a light of hope, unbecoming of an arithmetic logic unit, to flicker in his heart of hearts.
    “I’m amazed that you still pull the fate of the world to yourself even after your functions have been halted.”
    So that Reverse side of the World thing is something related to Mesopotamia?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    So that Reverse side of the World thing is something related to Mesopotamia?
    It's just Flat poking a hole in the dream world in the very same scene they say this. Gilgamesh is the center of the connection because he has Humbaba's curse of disease and the Bounded World overlapping with Snowfield was created by disease itself. Was that somehow not clear in the text?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Was that somehow not clear in the text?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No new volume this year, and the wait for a new volume will now be at least a year. So much for speeding up the schedule.

Hello despair, my old friend.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Why don't they just cancel it already?

This confirms it then, these Servants will never be in Grand Order. Motherfucker.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Why don't they just cancel it already?

This confirms it then, these Servants will never be in Grand Order. Motherfucker.
    What a strikingly terrible take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Well, it's my take and I like it is as it is, thankyouverymuch.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He isn't wrong. Narita seems to think his twist is special enough that it'd need the heroes to be kept out of FGO till the end, but given how long and convoluted Durarara and Baccano were, we're gonna end the natural lifespan of FGO 3.0 before he's done.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Why the fuck should FGO even be a consideration??????

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Why the fuck should FGO even be a consideration??????
    I agree, what do you gain with Strange Fake's servants being added to fgo?

Some voice lines and a few more servants into the roster, who will not even be relevant to the story.

It's better if they are used for an actual story in strange fake, long updates considered.

In all honestly, with each new FGO Mat book, more FSF servants get tease in the section for incoming characters that I don't think that what Narita wanted when he started the series would matter anymore after all this years with all the delays
    And small things have already got spoiled on FGO one way or another anyway, like Enkidu's other NP or QSH appearing (which also I don't get why Narita decided to not use him on the novels just for that)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because he already Jiao/Shi Huang's clown personality planned beforehand, considering Sigma easily gets to trust him and take up the crossbow because he has the vibe of a comedian. The canon personality established for Qin Shi Huang didn't fit those needs in Narita's head. I personally disagree, there's a lot of humor to made with canon Shi Huang, but that's Narita felt about it.