Page 507 of 680 FirstFirst ... 7407457497502505506507508509512517557607 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 13592

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I'm interested to see what Narita does for Servant profiles in the next volume. Humbaba and True Lancer are all that's left of the initial roster, but seems way too early for Sigma to ascend. It seems a bit too early for Humbaba to have its fight, but Narita could at least give it a bare-bones profile like Hassan and Moby Dick. I think he'll probably have an existing character take on a Servant class somehow or Ayaka will finally do something with her Command Spells. Given the specific focus on Basile, he seems like a good candidate to fully manifest.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Shiki herself? Asagami Fujino? Lio Shirazumi? I could name more.
    Can we PLEASE go back to when "edgy" actually meant avant-garde, and not just "sad/dark/not genki shit"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    I'm interested to see what Narita does for Servant profiles in the next volume. Humbaba and True Lancer are all that's left of the initial roster, but seems way too early for Sigma to ascend. It seems a bit too early for Humbaba to have its fight, but Narita could at least give it a bare-bones profile like Hassan and Moby Dick. I think he'll probably have an existing character take on a Servant class somehow or Ayaka will finally do something with her Command Spells. Given the specific focus on Basile, he seems like a good candidate to fully manifest.
    My guess is:

7- Humbaba and Enkidu's unobscured version. Humbaba is the only one left to get a profile, and she has to die early because she's a condition for Gilgamesh's return. And Enkidu is the one fighting her.

8- Gilgamesh's and Hassan's unobscured versions. Gil shouldn't have anything huge to hide, and Faldeus is Bazdilot's target so he should get a least one big interaction before Alcides dies.

9- Alcides' and Hyppolita's unobscured versions. Alcides already claimed he won't last for too long after John killed him the first time, so he should be still alive for the last volume, and Hyppolita is a character who sorta only exists to fight him.

10- Sigma and Watcher's unobscured version.

JP Friend Code
    By the time, Narita would get to writing 10th volume, Tsukihime will have it's remake released and Fate/Stay Night will get it's own remake with Illya/Medusa/Shinji Route halfway finished.
    In all honesty, the thing that kills my interest in Strange Fake is that I honestly forget wtf happened in previews volumes by the time new one comes out. Plus, any hype or interest after new volume vanishes because of the long wait.
    But, yeah, Alkeides is bae if a bit boring. I like Jason, I like that Alkeides like Jason, therefore I like Alkeides. I must say his NPs so far is not very... interesting. A bunch of summoning shit, a substitute for God Hand(Extra Life/Lion Pelt) and Strength Buff. Nothing too exciting, really hope for something good for remaining Labours.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

That's why i'm probably going to reread it after it finishes or a few volumes build up

Quote Originally Posted by RCM9698 View Post
    Alcides is fine in concept but the execution is horrible. Every line that comes out of his mouth could have been written by a ten-year-old. It’s neither "cool" nor interesting, just tiresome.
    this is oddly ironic coming from someone with a profile pic such as yours.

awfully fitting self-depricating humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmato View Post
    Narita's sole focus in any story is pure unadulterated fun;putting a ton of charismatic psychos in a room together and seeing what happens, and strange fake delivers that in spades like all of his other works.
    Yep. Magnificent, light-hearted chaos. It doesn't seem proper to think of FSF as a serious or sombre story.

Anyways,

Have we figured out what Flat sees with his eyes?

and

What's the deal with why Ishtar could appear in the world? Her last 'explanation' didn't tell me a lot (probably because most of the past volumes I've half-forgotten).

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    As long as humanity exists, Ishtar will be summoned by humanity to fuck over Gil and Enkidu whenever they're in the same place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    this is oddly ironic coming from someone with a profile pic such as yours. awfully fitting self-depricating humour.
    While Dies Irae is as chuuni and over-the-top as you can get, not to mention very fond of purple prose, it does so in a manner that becomes strangely endearing. It's a fun read. Alceides does nothing but bitch and moan "my revenge..."... " I'm acursed fiend" "time to honarable murder a child"... It's just plain annoying and ridiculous. Chuuni done right vs done wrong I guess.

夜属 Nightkin
    I dont know. I guess its just preference because ive enjoyed alcides. I just want more hippolyta and humbaba haha

Yes! Hippo really needs to stand out as her own, instead of being linked to Alcides, her fighting with someone else would be super nice, and her goddess np too, it's likely that it's suicidal and she'll use to double kill her and alcides with her but I hope that's not what happens, honestly i just want a chapter where doris and hippo just chilling out.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I do want to see more of Polyte interacting more with others, like maybe Sigma or Tine? I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    >Ishtar is a war goddesses and Polyte is a daughter of a war god
    > Goddesses of War already boosted her divinity and her second NP seems to empowered her further (By her divinity or otherwise)
    > Enkidu would probably be dead , Gil would still be out, and Alcides would be busy dealing with gugalanna

Look all I'm saying

GO GO POLYTE

GO GO ISHTAR.

I have no idea what you're trying to say

Blog Entries
    Polyte punch punch Ishtar to death

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Polyte punch punch Ishtar to death
    Filia-Ishtar doesn't seem like she'd be much of a combatant anyway, any one of them can probably punch her to death

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    > Enkidu would probably be dead , Gil would still be out
    If Enkidu dies, it'll probably lead to Gil being back in the game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Filia-Ishtar doesn't seem like she'd be much of a combatant anyway, any one of them can probably punch her to death
    Yeah but Polyte seems to be the one most likely to beat down Ishtar since they both related/are to war gods.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    If Enkidu dies, it'll probably lead to Gil being back in the game.
    Eh I think Gil's job in this story is almost done anyways like all he needs to do at this point is just give Tine that final motivation speech. Because the only reason he be alive after the whole Mesopotamian thing is wrapped up is to finish off the final villain and I doubt Narita wants to repeat Babylonia.

Btw, didn't it take like 7 years or something for Enkidu and Gil to kill Gugalanna? Were they just waiting around for 7 years or did they have many battles to weaken it?

Also, it seems like Humbaba and Gugalanna are gonna team up under Ishtar, and Enkidu is gonna be busy with Humbaba

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDestructor View Post
    Btw, didn't it take like 7 years or something for Enkidu and Gil to kill Gugalanna? Were they just waiting around for 7 years or did they have many battles to weaken it?
    Who knows? it's never expanded upon

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDestructor View Post
    Also, it seems like Humbaba and Gugalanna are gonna team up under Ishtar, and Enkidu is gonna be busy with Humbaba
    I'm starting to think gugalanna is just a setpiece to hurry the characters along, and will conveniently disappear along with filia-ishtar just before it wrecks snowfield