Page 508 of 680 FirstFirst ... 8408458498503506507508509510513518558608 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,160 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

US Friend Code
    Everyone shitting on Alcides, but can I just bring up Bazdilot being the most lame tryhard in the main cast? "Look at me, I'm such a badass gangster".

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Forces himself not to dream is some meme-ass shit but he cares about The Boss, and I dig that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Also, he hasn't been furious for long enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

I find Hippo to be the blandest character so far (though I immensly appreciate she isn’t a saberface) and don’t really care about her. She’s the kind of character to show up once more, use her hidden NP and exit the stage afterwards. There are more than enough characters to work with already.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy
    Yeah but Polyte seems to be the one most likely to beat down Ishtar since they both related/are to war gods.
    Not at all. They have no established relation with each other whatsoever, and nearly the entire cast of Gilgamesh’s myth is present who have actual connections and reasons to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy
    Eh I think Gil's job in this story is almost done anyways like all he needs to do at this point is just give Tine that final motivation speech. Because the only reason he be alive after the whole Mesopotamian thing is wrapped up is to finish off the final villain and I doubt Narita wants to repeat Babylonia.
    Really doubt that. Apart from the fact the whole mesopotamian thing that still has to be wrapped up, and that’s most likely why he’s in the story in the first place, it would be a waste of a popular character. The mesopotamian part of the story is sizable and all this buildup leading to him giving just a speech to Tine would be a massive dissapointment. And he still has to have his rematch with Enkidu.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow
    Everyone shitting on Alcides, but can I just bring up Bazdilot being the most lame tryhard in the main cast?
    They certainly are the worst characters present. Alceides appears more and doen’t shut up, Buzz is more of a stereotype. Pick your poison.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I actually don't get the hate for either. Polyte is underdeveloped for sure, as is Doris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

i will believe in narita

It's possible that Faldeus would order Hassan to silently take out Ishtar and Gugalanna would just disappear lol.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RCM9698 View Post
    Not at all. They have no established relation with each other whatsoever, and nearly the entire cast of Gilgamesh’s myth is present who have actual connections and reasons to fight.
    I think that either Gil and Enkidu are going to gang up on her after they deal with Gugalanna and possibly save Humbaba, or that Enkidu, alone, will kill her. The reason I say that is because, whilst both Gil and Enkidu hate her, Gil is generally far more emotional than Enkidu and he can often be in an infuriated state, whereas Enkidu has shown far less emotions so far (it’s to be expected. He is machine-like), yet he bloody hates Ishtar with a passion. Meaning that Enkidu hating someone is far more of impactful than Gil hating someone, or outwardly expressing it.

I also believe it would be the perfect revenge, as Oshtar is ultimately the one who caused Enkidu’s death.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDestructor View Post
    It's possible that Faldeus would order Hassan to silently take out Ishtar and Gugalanna would just disappear lol.
    It's possible that Faldeus would order it. Hassan succeeding, not so much.

Maybe not Ishtar, but Haruri?
    Hassan is conveniently away at the east coast murdering the deep state though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, he already returned as of volume 5.

Presence Concealment EX is too strong when it makes the reader forget he's around

Just a thought, would Gugalanna just disappear if Ishtar is taken care of? Or do divine beasts just rampage around if the owner is gone? Do we even have any info on it?

Taking on Ishtar, Gugalanna and Humbaba all at once is a tall order. I seriously doubt Gil and Enkidu can do it. They'd even have to keep it secret, otherwise the people who see it are probably gonna get killed.

How did Gugalanna work in Babylonia? It was clearly around shortly prior to the events of the singularity despite getting killed by Gil and Enkidu years before. Was it Ishtar's NP, so it reappeared as the temple summoned her?
    If it really was Ishtar's NP and got stolen from the singularity, I presume it would disappear alongside Ishtar. If it was just somehow revived, I guess it wouldn't disappear and would rampage until defeated or the world/counter force deal with it.
    Gugalanna's effects can be disguised mostly as freak weather events. It conceals itself in a storm and droughts, lightning, earthquakes etc can be naturally explained. There's certainly a possibility the story is heading towards a big masquerade break as it's been mentioned suspiciously many times and the war keeps escalating in scale but I don't think it'll be Gugalanna's fault.

I do agree that taking on all three is probably impossible but with the whole "servants are weak to what killed them life" thing, both Gugalanna and Humbaba would presumably be weak to Gil and Enkidu. Not that there's any specifics on how they killed them outside of Gugalanna being bound by chains.
    There's always a chance of some GoB bullshit being pulled out too. In Ishtar's second interlude in FGO Gil had taken Gugalanna's horns (aka its control device) as a prize to Uruk. Presumably they'd be included in his treasury. Hell, he would be presumably better equipped for a rematch as a Heroic Spirit than in life due to all the shit that's been added to GoB.

Enkidu did say he can force the treasury open but for the Hydra venom antidote to be effective, Humbaba's curse needs to be dealt with first. Enkidu is gonna need those alliances, doubt he can do it alone especially with that emotional baggage. While I think Gil is going to be healed, it won't happen for a while. Enkidu is too passive if he doesn't have that goal to work towards.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Gugalanna Strike: Bull of Heaven
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Number of Targets: 400 people

Temporarily summons the “Bull of Heaven”, the greatest and strongest Divine Beast that was once dispatched to destroy Uruk on behalf of the goddess Ishtar. The “Bull of Heaven” appears in the skies and pulverizes the ground with its very large hooves. Large destruction similar to a meteor strike. It looks like a shining sky is falling down. It is as if the sky is blanketed with the Morning Star emitting a beautiful light, but it is actually a large golden hoof coming down to pulverize everything that is between the sky and the ground. The attack deals a large damage, regardless of friend and foe, and temporarily bestows a rank down effect (heavy pressure) to all parameters, but only Ishtar herself does not receive any of the damage and effects.

When its True Name is released, it may speak words that suggest it's utilizing a portion of the “Authority” possessed by Ishtar's Original, but technically speaking, it's still only a Noble Phantasms nonetheless. Since it is not exactly a physical materialization of Bull of Heaven, it is also possible to employ this Noble Phantasm “indoors” on a limited matter, all done without destroying the building's structure. In “Fate/Grand Order”, it is not used because of some existing circumstances.
    (Translation by Clyton with some edits by me)

Gugalanna Strike is just that though, a strike. It's not a "permanent" summon of the full divine beast. How does Gugalanna exist presumably in perpetuity after it has been already killed?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    He'd probably be a full EX NP if Ishtar still had him. She seemingly had full control of him before losing him to Fillia Ishtar.

Gugallana is a noble phantasm. It ain't a servant.Was there a thing called "noble phantasm is weak to the thing that destroyed them in their life"

Pegasus is my favorite noble phantasm.

Arion as a Hougu when