Page 562 of 568 FirstFirst ... 62462512552557560561562563564567 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,240 of 11358

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Amateratsu is the embodiment of the sun aka she is sun.
    This is not even that unique at all. Most Sun Deities are like this, especially Aztec and Egyptian ones.

Right, isnt that also the reason for the whole Surya above Mooncell thing?

JP Friend Code
    Yes, Karna's K&K has conceptual advantage in Mooncell was because the sun always outshines the moon, or something along these lines.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Byegod's Avatar
    I wonder if sun gods, storm/lightning/sky gods or whatever else is the most normal head god.

How come Ishtar didn't try to steal GoB from Gil? Maybe the process of taking it is more complicated than just having the key to it, but it would be something right out of her playbook since she has multiple epithets of her stealing/strong-arming the authorities of other gods.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    This is not even that unique at all. Most Sun Deities are like this, especially Aztec and Egyptian ones.
    Probably different for fate.
    I can see Egyptian gods being humans that was reborn as gods and Aztecs are aliens so they are probably on the board of Greek mechas that incorporated people's beliefs into their functions

Quote Originally Posted by vvv View Post
    How come Ishtar didn't try to steal GoB from Gil? Maybe the process of taking it is more complicated than just having the key to it, but it would be something right out of her playbook since she has multiple epithets of her stealing/strong-arming the authorities of other gods.
    It's complicated in volume 5 Ishatar admits that she was able to close the GOB because Gilgamesh left an opening.

That opening was when Gilgamesh was forced to summon another NP to try and stop the poison arrows.

後継者 Successor
    Gate of Babylon has layers.
    We knew from the first battle with Alcides that Ea was locked in the deepest recesses of the vault.
    FGO Arcade has Nebuchadnezzer unable to access parts of GoB even by having a clone of Gilgamesh's body, because he's not the real owner.
    Ishtar having key doesn't mean she can navigate her way through the treasures.
    Last edited by Ronove; April 26th, 2022 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Probably different for fate.
    I can see Egyptian gods being humans that was reborn as gods and Aztecs are aliens so they are probably on the board of Greek mechas that incorporated people's beliefs into their functions
    I mean they're a lot older than Amaterasu and the reason Amaterasu being the embodiment of the sun is because she's been whorshipped as Sun, so it doesn't matter anyway.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Gate of Babylon has layers.
    We knew from the first battle with Alcides that Ea was locked in the deepest recesses of the vault.
    FGO Arcade has Nebuchadnezzer unable to access parts of GoB even by having a clone of Gilgamesh's body, because he's not the real owner.
    Ishtar having key doesn't mean she can navigate her way through the treasures.
    No kidding.

It's a freakin' maze.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Image of Gil rifling through GoB like it's a handbag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

US Friend Code
    Pretty sure he does that in Prisma lol

Yeah Kogil does it all the time.

One question . Is there still no translation for Volume 7 of Fate/strange Fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    One question . Is there still no translation for Volume 7 of Fate/strange Fake?

There will be, but the translator has a job that is taking most their time. So the translations wont come in the same pace as they were before

Are there any updates about a possible translation? I don't mind waiting, I'm just wondering if it's happening at all.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Mentioned a few months ago that they're dealing with real life right now, but plans on it eventually.

Thanks for the info! Then I guess hoping and waiting it is.

US Friend Code

The twitter account could easily be fake but the timing of its creation and the website is suspicious. This is also the exact same way we learned about the Mahoyo movie before it was announced.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Finally the "Narita is holding FSF hostage" nonsense can die, if this is real I'm gonna lose it. I wonder if they'll keep HanaKana for Ayaka though