Page 605 of 680 FirstFirst ... 105505555595600603604605606607610615655 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,100 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

夜属 Nightkin
    Gilgamesh been put to sleep since volume 5. Its sad too because while I like the usual Gilgamesh, this Gilgamesh fights without conceit. His battle sense is too good. Assuming enkidu lives after this volume, he will have to fight humbaba to wake up Gil. Also theory time. Thia seems torn on whether or not he should help the el melloi class. I feel like he will team up with them to beat the prelatis and end this war assuming his beef with ayaka ends

Hydra arrows combined with Nine Lives? That is a terrifying combination! Anyways, thanks for the translation Comun! Can't wait to see how this all plays out! It's looking like just about everybody is going to participate in this battle!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, over in Lost Einherjar, we just brought up that Gatekeeper was a potential class for Gilgamesh early on. So out of curiosity, if Gilgamesh and Watcher bother qualify for the class, what do you think are the requirements/definition of this class?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Might concern the distinction that marks people as heroes in the first place? As in, they get to 'set the standard' in some manner and gatekeep that way. The original hero and an obstacle heroes go up against would both fit that role by my reckoning. The kind of Servant that would make for a thematically relevant final boss, basically. Just a guess though.

My thoughts are similar. A "Gatekeeper" carries with it connotations of a judge and a guardian of standards or an abstract. Those who judge others worthy or not, and in this case both are connected with those who want to be heroes or victors.

Have a legend specifically about rendering judgement, I guess? Or even more specifically rendering judgement to grant/deny access to something. Gil has his deification to back that up even though it doesn't seem like it was that important of a role in Sumerian mythology. It's also possible that Nasu didn't know about it at all and it was just some stupid pun or whatever.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Okay, over in Lost Einherjar, we just brought up that Gatekeeper was a potential class for Gilgamesh early on. So out of curiosity, if Gilgamesh and Watcher bother qualify for the class, what do you think are the requirements/definition of this class?

Gatekeep: Gilgamesh (Gate of Babylon)
    Gaslight: Jackie (The Mist)
    Girlboss: Nursery Rhyme (Maiden Empire)
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Gatekeep: Gilgamesh (Gate of Babylon)
    Gaslight: Jackie (The Mist)
    Girlboss: Nursery Rhyme (Maiden Empire)
    Dammit, You! Why must you be so funny. XD
    Galleries for Stuff

夜属 Nightkin
    Question does Doris also share a command spell with the rest of the class

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuka View Post
    Question does Doris also share a command spell with the rest of the class
    She doesn’t but is part of the contact as a catalyst since she is the original summoner. The classroom thought it would help make the split contract possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    She doesn’t but is part of the contact as a catalyst since she is the original summoner. The classroom thought it would help make the split contract possible.
    Does that mean they have 30 command seals in total?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    30 always has been an approximated number.

Does the change in status for volume 8 from "preview" to "ongoing" mean that you're going to be continuing the translation for volume 8 beyond just the preview, Comun?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

oh shit i didnt even notice. Thanks for the translation, youre a real one

It's the Mud that allows Alkeides to nom the mana and Prelati's illusion and his arrows to nom well, everything, right? Not the Hydra Venom or something else I'm forgetting?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I could have been any factor. Maybe the mud, maybe the crystals, maybe the venom, maybe the natural effect of the bow, maybe a spell on the chimney, maybe Bazdilot's domination. Narita didn't place any of the components above the rest on this one.

My personally preferred interpretation is that this is just what Nine Lives does. Nine Lives is the perfect martial art and the magical technique of breathing is a known part of Nasu martial arts. Either way, I'm confident none of Bazdilot's additions was truly essential because
    In his hands, he had a greatbow which was made in a strongly arcane era and sucked the blood and magical energy of his enemies on numerous battlefields.
    "Had he not let revenge degrade him, he could have pulled off the same thing with his divinity alone."

Has Prelati ever mentioned literature and authors of any sort? Looking for stuff to read, would be interested to read something Prelati would read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raemun View Post
    Has Prelati ever mentioned literature and authors of any sort? Looking for stuff to read, would be interested to read something Prelati would read.
    Well you'd be looking at literature from the first half of the 1400s and earlier? In this case, given it's impact and his Italian origins, Dante's Divine Comedy might be a good take. Especially since Prelati deals a lot with demons and therefore a lot of theological fiction is likely right up his alley.
    Galleries for Stuff

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Yo im kinda new here, i've read the volumes of fate strange fake and i really like the story so i was wondering what the general opinion was on this work?