Page 480 of 680 FirstFirst ... 380430470475478479480481482485490530580 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Only recently made an account, but thank you so much @OtherSideOftheSky, you're amazing

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Thank God the Church has robocop-alike Hanza. Actually, I'm quite curious, if Kotomine Kirei and Hanza were to fight against each other, who would actually win? Kirei has a bulletproof body and ability to channel mana withing his body as he sees fit, and Servantes can shoot his own hands like rockets or something... Actually, we all know that Ciel would win both anyway, eh?

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeAmongSwords View Post
    Thank God the Church has robocop-alike Hanza. Actually, I'm quite curious, if Kotomine Kirei and Hanza were to fight against each other, who would actually win? Kirei has a bulletproof body and ability to channel mana withing his body as he sees fit, and Servantes can shoot his own hands like rockets or something... Actually, we all know that Ciel would win both anyway, eh?
    Actually teh reason because Kirei's body didn't get hurt by the Uzi of Kiritsugu was that his church clothers has Keplar an anti bullet material, that's says the novel, or the transalation I read

must be magically enhanced kevlar, because clothes-thickness kevlar wouldn't really do much against a bullet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    must be magically enhanced kevlar, because clothes-thickness kevlar wouldn't really do much against a bullet
    kind of. They have these sigils on them.
    But the sigils themeselves seem to have a limit before they stop working.
    There was a piercing pain between his brows, and a sheet of red covered his field of sight.

Kirei instinctively raise his arms to shield his head before he understood what was going on. A rain of 9mm bullets showered unceasingly upon him. His sleeves, made of Kevlar and covered in protective sigils, barely managed against the force of the bullets. Kirei was stunned.

Kiritsugu was surprised that he was still alive. He had already been prepared to die when Kirei drew near. Kiritsugu’s heart and lungs had indeed been completely destroyed, and all he should have been able to manage was a final, feeble struggle.
    On the other hand, although the wound on his forehead wasn’t deep, the blood that seeped out affected the sight of his left eye. The frock's bullet-proofing had also been severely reduced, thanks to Kiritsugu's machine gun and Contender, and only the protective sigils close to his torso remained intact. He had twelve Black Keys and eight Command Seals left.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB

But Kirei only protected his head; he didn’t bother dodging. Even the sleeves of the monk’s robes were made from thick Kevlar filaments. It was covered seamlessly with the Church’s special protection spells. 9mm caliber pistol rounds, even at extremely close distances, cannot pierce it. Even then, the strikes from 250 foot-pound bullets, firing at 10 rounds per second, struck Kirei’s body like metal bats. However, he was able to completely protect his organs and bones because of his well-trained musculature that acted like armor.
    Don't forget MUSCLE
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    TIL kirei can literally stop bullets with his abs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Burial Agency are trained with Anti-Fortress martial arts so I understand why Hansa wanking them so much.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That actually make Roa that much more baller

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    TIL kirei can literally stop bullets with his abs
    Technically, he stopped their blunt force, his magic-enhanced armour stopped their penetrating power.
    But is that really surprising? We already knew he could break a tree just by using his glutes.

Hello, I was reading the INterlude chapter and notice some image can go there but if not say it please. and the Chapter 14 has not an image?

thanks before hand

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, that illustration is in the interlude between chapters 17 and 18.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Burial Agency are trained with Anti-Fortress martial arts so I understand why Hansa wanking them so much.
    The Tsuki:Re is going to have so much Church and Dead Apostle wank that it will make Narita blush.

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    The Tsuki:Re is going to have so much Church and Dead Apostle wank that it will make Narita blush.
    So I hope. The general info on HC and DA was pretty well-given in the original Tsukihime, yet it still feels like the info is lacking. Such as the other members of 27 Dead Apostle Anscestors. Some of them are mentioned, of course, but it'd still be cooler if more info was provided by Nasu himself.

Well, we'll see when/if the Remake comes out.

Spoiler
    Jester is rockin though

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeAmongSwords View Post
    So I hope. The general info on HC and DA was pretty well-given in the original Tsukihime, yet it still feels like the info is lacking. Such as the other members of 27 Dead Apostle Anscestors. Some of them are mentioned, of course, but it'd still be cooler if more info was provided by Nasu himself.

Well, we'll see when/if the Remake comes out.

Spoiler
    Jester is rockin though
    Actually I read somewhere that in the Remake will be some modificiations, in those the actual list of the 27 DAA will be modified or actuallized, so maeby we will have some new names or something, personally I want a little aparition of Altrouge on the Remake, some oficial Desing or something

(Sorry if this was already asked and answered and I was just too dumb to find it and/or this is the wrong place to ask this) So, i was re-reading the novel and got a little confused at this part on VL1

The “slash” of the sword twisted and tore the planet, sending a wave of destruction at the Heroic Spirit standing on the ground.
    I know that the classification Anti-world from EA comes more from something like "interact with the textures of the world" than "the drill that destroy planets", but this passage got me confuse because it gave me the impression that Enuma Elish was interacting with the planet in a bigger scale, so I wanted to ask: Does Enuma elish possess a threat big enough to interact with the whole planet with one swing? or the "planet" here means something more like Gaia than the planet itself? or this is more like a poetic thing than a concrete definition?
    Last edited by Guga; May 31st, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guga View Post
    (Sorry if this was already asked and answered and I was just too dumb to find it and/or this is the wrong place to ask this) So, i was re-reading the novel and got a little confused at this part on VL1

I know that the classification Anti-world from EA comes more from something like "interact with the textures of the world" than "the drill that destroy planets", but this passage got me confuse because it gave me the impression that Enuma Elish was interacting with the planet in a bigger scale, so I wanted to ask: Does Enuma elish possess a threat big enough to interact with the whole planet with one swing? or the "planet" here means something more like Gaia than the planet itself? or this is more like a poetic thing than a concrete definition?
    I think Enuma Elish can destroy all there in the planet leaving it like a primordial wasteland but don't have the actual power to destroy the planet like the Death Star or something like that. If you need a mental image it would be the Laser Beam in FGO Babylonia. That is what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Guga View Post

the planet has its own defensive measures if the destruction gets too big, so regular gil certainly can't do it. in this situation enkidu was defending against it with the power of the planet so it's basically the planet defending itself and nullifying the attack already.
    maybe if gil was superboosted by bullshit like absorbing gods or whatever, or the planetary defensive measures didn't work for some reason, maybe Ea could actually destroy the entire human texture. it certainly was capable of creating it.

Thanks for the answers guys. I see, so basically in this moment when gil uses EA with max output (saying "Enuma Elish") if Clay boy wasn't there, and supposing that the CF do nothing (which definetly wont happen), EA pretty much possess a threat for the majority of the life that live in the Age of the man, but don't do much against the planet as a whole, right? So I think that I just got confused with the whole "twisted and tore the planet", and its safe to assume that this is most likely a "romanization" than an actual concrete definition of what was happening, right?

yeah the celestial object itself is safe since Ea's destruction is mostly aimed at the fabric of reality rather than the rock we're flying on. it also probably wouldn't reach other textures like the reverse side without someone undoing rhongobongo and the other pins like it.