Page 510 of 680 FirstFirst ... 10410460500505508509510511512515520560610 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,200 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

I meant as far as directly supporting their servants is concerned. The relationship between Master and Servant is important, and the master can manipulate events by making preparations or attacking other Masters, but rarely directly support their servant. It sometimes happens like team Caster in the 5th HGW or team FBerserker in SF, but it's rare that both the Master and Servant actively participate in the same challenges.
    Last edited by RCM9698; November 8th, 2020 at 03:18 AM.

You even have the father son kamehameha with Shirou and saber and rin killing Herc tho, to be, actually no I don’t feel that’s very pedantic.

My point that it is uncommon for a Master to directly interfere with a Servant's battles still stands, I don't see what one more example changes about that.

I consider Dumas to be a different case, since supporting others is pretty much all he can do. Same goes for Watcher and Jester isn't a human. Your idea about a final confrontation with Faldeus is interesting, and I can certainly see Gilgamesh supporting her choices and not really care what happens as long as he gets to fight Enkidu at the end. That's pretty much what he wanted from the start. And while I certainly see Tine grow, I don't really see her as a combatant, certainly not in a battle between Servants.

JP Friend Code
    Sometimes what you think you want isn't what you REALLY want (EDIT: oh my god i meant gilgamesh here). I feel Gil taking a supportive role to Tine is like...5000x more interesting than him fighting Enkidu again. He's also got nothing to gain from fighting Enkidu again other than just nostalgia for him.

Cherishing and fighting for the living is what is most important, after all.

Like to clarify a bit, I don't care if he fights Enkidu at the end or not. To me though, that's just like fanservice. But I *do* think his motivations should change, where the "fight" can be a reward, but he can gain that resolution with Enkidu other ways (working together against an enemy).
    Last edited by jennajayfeather; November 8th, 2020 at 01:26 PM.

I know what I really want, and that is that final, all-out fight between Gilgamesh and Enkidu. I hope he both supports Tine and has that fight. I like their motivations for their fight as is, but do think it should happen as a send-off after all the other threats are dealt with. Well, different people care about different things. I don't see Gilgamesh character or motivations change much, that's what Tine is already doing.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I like the idea of Faldeus vs Tine, but Buzzcola has got to be dealt with beforehand. John is my favorite to do so, but who knows? I also want more of Doris and Hippolyta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

夜属 Nightkin
    Rereading volume 5 and I still question what flat is and what is the thing he sees . Hopefully when volume 7 releases , narita can finally tell us

JP Friend Code
    Same...

Honestly Narita's doing a great job with his mystery. He's one of the most compelling FSF characters. I like how Flat's story started out with Jack's mystery but later shifts to his own.

No new volume in January. That means the wait for vol 7 will be longer than a year, which makes it the second longest wait we have had overall. I really start to hate DMDP, and wish the schedule would speed up. I feel like I have seen five volumes of Mahouka, Toaru and SOA release at this point. This is starting to frustrate me a bit.

Edit: I know I am reaching here, but maybe they want to announce a new volume around the same time the FGO movie launches in december and draws more attention to Fate.
    Last edited by RCM9698; November 9th, 2020 at 12:27 PM.

Narita stalling for long breaks to get more 'Remember this existed' TVCM's

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Dead series is dead.

gee

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Looks like he hasn't even mentioned the series once on Twitter this entire year so far, so it may be on the backburner at the moment. Hopefully he plans on kicking it up a notch because this series definitely isn't ending before volume 12. And I'd expect it to go to 15-18 based on current pacing.

夜属 Nightkin
    Well if it is liek durarara and bacanno, i would expect it to be at least 12 to 13 . of course i could be reaching

JP Friend Code
    He killed off [redacted] now he doesn't know what to do with himself.

Good.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    It's like he saw Haruhi and decided "You know, I should do that."

夜属 Nightkin
    Well i guess in naritas defense he has quite a few other series he has been working on though that manga he made was given alot of his attention

I kinda feel like he's waiting for something to publish the next book.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Ever since Filishtar summoned and waited for her bull to drag itself to Snowfield, FGO Ishtar has made at least 3 bulls