Page 475 of 680 FirstFirst ... 375425465470473474475476477480485525575 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's only on volume 6.

Many thanks as always, OSoS.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Mr. Nasu: “About this volume of Fake . . . There was one serious mistake. . . . I don’t want to sound like I’m nitpicking, but it involves an important setting detail, so I have to point it out.”Me: “(Ah! I’ve never seen him this serious! I’m done for.) Y-Yes?”
    Mr. Nasu: “In the part where Richard’s mom says ‘the world began when King Arthur’s Excalibur . . . and threw Merlin at the moon to . . .,’ it’s really a shame that you didn’t include the famous passage about how ‘Mordred the mage flew through the sky riding an iron giant and bombed Camelot, but Excalibur drove him into outer space’. . . but you’ve got plenty there already, so it’s fine the way it is!”
    Me: “Wh-Whoa, that really is serious! I also forgot to include how ‘Tristan could hit a hole-in-one on his enemies’ weak points from up to 120 yards. We get the word golf from the music he played at the time, goryūfu!’”
    fucking memelords, never change

Looking forwards to Volume 6, thanks OtherSide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Mordred Caster when
    Also thanks as always, OtherSide

‘Mordred the mage flew through the sky riding an iron giant and bombed Camelot, but Excalibur drove him into outer space’
    I don't know this reference lol

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Thanks for the translations.
    Caster's profile : Cast Class -> Caster Class?

So even though Orlando was on the cover he never appeared. Never thought about Francesca never appearing.

So no Watcher until the end of volume 6?
    Does Richard find out Ayaka can support him summoning all his friends or did something else happen in volume 6?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    After Ayaka becomes an official Master, Richard summons 5 at once. Still not all of them.

We still haven't seen his Lancer and his Berserker.
    Last edited by Comun; April 20th, 2020 at 06:43 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    My bets on Berserker being Mercadier personally. Would not be surprised if Lancer is Richard's big brother Henry either.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    After Ayaka becomes an official Master, Richard summons 5 at once. Still not all of them.

Spoiler:
    Do we Know their identities?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Do we Know their identities?
    Spoiler:
    Assassin is a hunter hiding his face with a hood. Uses poison arrows and is great at infiltrating forests. Richard calls him "Loxley" way back in his debut, so without a doubt Robin of Loxley.

Archer is directly called Pierre Basile.

Rider is a knight on a horse holding a lance. Richard namedropped a "William" before, so probably William Marshall.

Caster is a small floating sphere of water, who can expand into a big sphere of water to shield Ayaka inside itself. When Alcides says here in volume 5 that he can feel something in Richard that ressembles the water nymphs who kidnapped Hylas, he was most likely talking about Caster.

Saber is a knight carrying a fuckton of swords on his back. His main job is to toss swords to Richard so that he's never out of resources for Excalibur.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    “There are even magecraft-users who will pretend to let someone go but place them under a suggestion to kill their wife and children as soon as they get home. Not for any real reason, just to enjoy their reactions.”
    Those who forgot their goal of perfecting magecraft and used it for business or their own pleasure.
    Many of the most vicious “magecraft-users” fell into that category.
    That said, mages would do crueler and more vicious things if they agreed with the goal of perfecting magecraft and Mystery, so it was impossible to say which group was more dangerous.
    Wow, FSF continues to be merciless in its depiction of magi. I'm really curious about endgame to all of this with how suggestive Narita has been about the pot boiling over between this charade of wizards and muggles.
    Me four years ago: “I wonder how Gilgamesh would react if ______ actually showed up in front of him.”
    Mr. Nasu four years ago: “Ve__ta facing Perfect Ce__ or post-transformation Fr__za.”
    Me four years ago: “Excuse me?”
    Mr. Nasu four years ago: “Instead of energy blasts, he’d let out an angry yell, like ‘Kwaaah!’ and rapid-fire Gate of Babylon with an aura like a merciless demon.”
    Me four years ago: “We’ll have to collect the seven (Heroic Spirit’s) souls and summon the wish-granting dragon . . .!”
    lmao Gil being a bitch jobber is official now
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Spoiler:
    Saber is a knight carrying a fuckton of swords on his back. His main job is to toss swords to Richard so that he's never out of resources for Excalibur.
    this one seems... really convenient.

Spoiler:
    considering this anythingcalibur ability is post-becoming a HS it's awfully convenient that one of his shadow supports is a guy with weapons just to enable that ability. unless he was really known for having a guy who carried lots of spare swords for him in real life even upgrading a squire into benkei (falso) is silly

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    lmao Gil being a bitch jobber is official now
    Spoiler:
    i wonder what is it about humbaba which shakes him so badly as he's never shown such an immediate reaction against other opponents

he's calm against bigger monsters like tiamat ("it's just a mortal wound lmao"), goetia ("here's my infodump"), kiara ("ea gg"), cthulhu etc, and he's already killed humbaba once
    it almost feels like an inversion of how unusually calm he stays against alcides insulting him to his face
    so does he get so disturbed because enkidu is there (and linked to humbaba)?

the only comparable event i can think of is him saying in ccc that if ishtar appeared he'd whip out ea immediately but that was played more as a joke

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    i wonder what is it about humbaba which shakes him so badly as he's never shown such an immediate reaction against other opponents

he's calm against bigger monsters like tiamat ("it's just a mortal wound lmao"), goetia ("here's my infodump"), kiara ("ea gg"), cthulhu etc, and he's already killed humbaba once
    it almost feels like an inversion of how unusually calm he stays against alcides insulting him to his face

the only comparable event i can think of is him saying in ccc that if ishtar appeared he'd whip out ea immediately but that was played more as a joke

It's probably because Humbaba was the first threat that out class him by a long shot. So he might got some PTSD on how it took everything that he and enkidu had.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I feel like Richard's Caster might be
    Spoiler:
    Melusine

Based on what has been said so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Different type of enemies means different reactions.

For Tiamat he actually pity her circumstance and that was the one enemy he fully respect (calling her Our Mother at one point). Also he saw it coming for half a year, he had enough time to think about it to not freak out.

Kiara is just a thot, the rest of the CCC cast doesn't fear her one bit lol.

Humbaba coming is probably something he thought to be impossible + past PTSD. And he probably noticed something abnormal from it.

I am only starting to catch up on FSF and enjoying a lot so far

Thanks a lot for your translations OtherSideofSky

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Spoiler:

It's probably because Humbaba was the first threat that out class him by a long shot. So he might got some PTSD on how it took everything that he and enkidu had.
    Spoiler:
    I think it's probably as Humbaba was kinda the proof of Gil's "I'm related to some with messed up ideas that I don't want to be related of"
    Gil may be lunatic but he has lines

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    It's probably because Humbaba was the first threat that out class him by a long shot
    well there was the entire sumerian pantheon for one, which he was opposed to
    I wonder if Utu helping them out like in the Epic still applies, since not having Utu there to wipe out Humbaba's defenses would make it much harder to deal with
    then again Fate Utu might just be dumb because he(or she? i recall there being something about a gender swap) thought creating humbaba was a brilliant idea in the first place

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Outstanding, what I missed was almost an entire chapter. That said, thanks for the translations!

Volume 6 is big hype.