Page 512 of 680 FirstFirst ... 12412462502507510511512513514517522562612 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 13592

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    considering that he can seemingly make a magical booster to help Flat's phone and make a holy grail, i am guessing that he might be able to make legit magical artifacts, somehow

- - - Updated - - -

his regen does make sense though and it was mentioned in Strange Fake that he regenerates really fast (when he touched Gil)
    He made a grail? havent read volume 6 yet because im waiting for full translations. that sounds insane

JP Friend Code
    He said he'd be able to in vol. 1, he hasn't actually made it to my knowledge.

The queen of unwritten on the sheet abilities is still Medb mind. I feel a lot of Enkidu’s stuff is implicit god mud weapon guy stuff tbh. I don’t think he matches Gil unless we get some massive power level stuff or broken stuff when they elaborate on Age of Babylon. But matching Gil is pretty much impossible and he’s built to counter (to the point of drawing) Gil primarily anyway.

I think he can give Gil a good fight around the level, or below a real Archer Hercules.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    considering that he can seemingly make a magical booster to help Flat's phone and make a holy grail, i am guessing that he might be able to make legit magical artifacts, somehow
    I think the case was that the level of mystery filled in Gil's room
    Flat needed a place with high level of mystery to make a contact to the outside. This level of mystery can be referred to your wifi bar. Gil's room has a high level because he decorated it with a bunch of his treasury from GoB. So what Enkidu did was making even more of stuff with his clay chain to boost that magical wifi bar

That said, Enkidu helped Flat even though he was fully aware that Flat is no human. I was wondering what's up with that
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    He said he'd be able to in vol. 1, he hasn't actually made it to my knowledge.
    I imagine him being something like a lesser grail
    Last edited by noname14; November 16th, 2020 at 11:36 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    I think the case was that the level of mystery filled in Gil's room
    Flat needed a place with high level of mystery to make a contact to the outside. This level of mystery can be referred to your wifi bar. Gil's room has a high level because he decorated it with a bunch of his treasury from GoB. So what Enkidu did was making even more of stuff with his clay chain to boost that magical wifi bar

That said, Enkidu helped Flat even though he was fully aware that Flat is no human. I was wondering what's up with that

I imagine him being something like a lesser grail
    Did this happen really? I'm so out of the loop

- - - Updated - - -

wow, Enkidu has a lot of stuff that doesnt show up on his sheet (well, the FSF one)

he has high tier regeneration, can essentially manipulate nature and create a bounded field in a forrest and seemingly control space to a degree in his territory, is a living supercomputer, is an expert at mana transfers (take that as you will), can grasp the essence of someone and their motives with minimal observation (as he easily grasped a lot of things about Tine's guards and their personal motives), can create a ton of shit, including wish granting devices, can defuse magical wards just by standing there (i guess that is somewhat close to what Flat does, in a way) and his mana is so natural that it is hard to even notice him if he is in front of you, similar to EX rank PC.

and here i thought that Gil was the one with the versatility and Enkidu was the one with the edge in raw power.

at this point, i find it easier to just think of Enkidu as a top tier caster with EX rank Item Creation and with assassin traits like if he was a caster with the Double Summon skill
    I recall Enkidu saying they can become a imitation of a grail. Didnt think he could make one just liek that

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Samuka; November 17th, 2020 at 03:59 PM.

How long have you been waiting for Pantheon now and how long do you expect to still wait for it, may I ask?
    I suspect it will launch sometime after the Tsukihime remake. But really I think it's more likely it will be abandoned and just become some side material to expand the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster
    He should honestly just drop his notes and framework (at least, I hope he has them and hasn't just been making stuff up as he goes the whole time) with another writer, works an agreement with them, let them finish the thing already, and still be paid for what he did.
    I doubt that will ever happen, and it wouldn't be a good thing if it did. At most someone could "co-author" it with him if for some reason he really must speed up the schedule so TM can make money of the anime.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCM9698 View Post
    and it wouldn't be a good thing if it did.
    We will have to agree to disagree.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmato View Post
    On a SF anime, I do somewhat wonder whether it's possible to have an adaptation of the first half before the completion of the story. T-moon seems to want a new fate adaptation every year, and SF has more volumes now than the entirety of apocrypha and zero.

When SF does inevitably get an anime, stuff will be trimmed down, but I think having a two cour season now might alleviate that issue somewhat, rather than cramming it all into one continous broadcast later.
    It could theoretically have an anime adaptation, since the (more or less) resolution of Tsubaki's plotline can serve as a decent stopping point.

SO long as one doesn't mind being left in cliffhanger hell for several years like Durarara

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    A FSF adaptation could work, I doubt it will happen. Narita seems adamant to have this all finished before anything happens.

However if it did it might mean that the no FSF rule in FGO might be lifted which is a good thing.

In all honestly type moon doesn't need FSF at the moment. If they do anything it will be Fate/Proto, Fate/Ataraxia or a Fate route remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuka View Post
    Did this happen really? I'm so out of the loop

- - - Updated - - -

I recall Enkidu saying they can become a imitation of a grail. Didnt think he could make one just liek that

- - - Updated - - -
    Iirc, it was Gil who said that Enkidu could become a fake wish granting machine anytime he wanted...
    I always took that as Enkidu "becoming" a grail, rather than making one.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    A FSF adaptation could work, I doubt it will happen. Narita seems adamant to have this all finished before anything happens.

However if it did it might mean that the no FSF rule in FGO might be lifted which is a good thing.

In all honestly type moon doesn't need FSF at the moment. If they do anything it will be Fate/Proto, Fate/Ataraxia or a Fate route remake.
    FsF was never necessary, it's just a side writer having a really fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmato View Post
    On a SF anime, I do somewhat wonder whether it's possible to have an adaptation of the first half before the completion of the story. T-moon seems to want a new fate adaptation every year, and SF has more volumes now than the entirety of apocrypha and zero. When SF does inevitably get an anime, stuff will be trimmed down, but I think having a two cour season now might alleviate that issue somewhat, rather than cramming it all into one continous broadcast later.
    I can't see an anime happening before the series is completed, however long that will take. I agree it's likely it will be trimmed down and split into multiple parts given its length when it is adapted.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    FsF was never necessary, it's just a side writer having a really fun time.
    True, but it turned into one of the most popular spin-offs and was voted most wanted anime adaptation by fans. There's no way TM isn't going to cash in on that.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    The point was that type moon isn't running out of things to adapt. They don't need to do FSF right now when there are completed stories that could go first

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The point was that type moon isn't running out of things to adapt. They don't need to do FSF right now when there are completed stories that could go first
    looks to the side at Prototype gathering dust in the corner

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Strange Fake anime depends solely on Narita, higher ups asked Higashide if he wanted an anime before he was done with Apoc and he said no, so Narita'll definitely get the same courtesy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Could Kadokawa's involvement in this case have an effect on if/when Strange Fake gets adapted? It's the only ongoing Fate series that's being published by them rather than Type-Moon.

Wait

Is Enkidu's spirit core even situated on his head and heart given that he probably had neither when alive?

I already know that going for the heart doesn't work on abnormal servants like Dracula

if the series truly reach 9~13 books then I hope for either a 13+25 or 24+24 two coured multi seasons, though by the looks of it, it's probably gonna get a 24 episode
    two cour with bunch of cutting from the source mateiral, it's a shame but it's the fate(heh) of long light novel series

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Wait

Is Enkidu's spirit core even situated on his head and heart given that he probably had neither when alive?

I already know that going for the heart doesn't work on abnormal servants like Dracula
    Based on what happened in babylonia, destroying the heart or whatever what his reactor core seems to work. He would still last quite some time after though

Enkidu turning into a wish-granting device is mentioned in his My Room convo about the Grail. He doesn't automatically have the mana to grant wishes though, that needs to be supplied from somewhere.

Earthbending/Naturebending/faux-territory creation/Age of Babylon/mana supply from Earth/Counterforce support/animal dialogue/hard to detect mana/disassembling magical wards/ almost sounds like a minor Authority, but I doubt it's that. Just file it under "really, really well connected to nature/the planet". Being a beep boop supercomputerrobot probably helps with observing people.

Really, I wish they'd display his purported merciless/battle junkie side more. There's several mentions about it, but nothing actually shown yet. Gil calls him a "sharp knife" (eg "don't cut yourself"?) and thinks he's kinda fucked up even for his standards and has all those precautions for sneak attacks (auto defensors, not inviting him to Gilfest 2.0), Ereshkigal has a similar mention of him as a "sharp axe". As far as I can recall the only on-screen indication of this volatility is him wanting to self-destruct inside Chaldea if you don't take his flowers in the Valentine's scene.