Page 500 of 680 FirstFirst ... 400450490495498499500501502505510550600 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 13592

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Going by the top of my head, it should be the last numbered chapter in Fake06.

No new volume in november either.

Didn't expect it. Narita actually posts and writes things about before he releases a new volume of it. Haven't heard anything about strange fake from his Twitter in a while

True, DMDP is pretty much all he talks about. However, he has said numerous times that he wants to speed up the release of SF (and roughly once a year is rather slow for a LN), but never seems to actually do so. To be fair, we don't know if and how COVID screwed up his schedule.

unless he can exclusively write in populated coffee shops I don't see how covid would significantly affect a writer. publishers maybe, but i doubt that's the problem.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sickness, stress, shakeups in basic life routines, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

This pretty much. As far as I know Japan handled covid better than western Europe, but here it was (and still is) much harder to get anything done. I don't know how Narita's publishers handled everything, but I can imagine it at least did complicate some parts of the publishing process.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Let's not kid ourselves, this already was a thing for Narita long, long before Covid.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I can only hope that he doesn't get himself killed for working on like, 5 on going works at the same time

Hi all. I'm new in this forum. Sorry if my English is very bad, at this moment I use a translator.

I wanted to thank our translator @othersideofskype for giving us this novel. We, the Spanish-speaking people, really appreciate all the effort.

I would like to know how many pages volume 6 would be in PDF format. Sure, only if you can tell.ñ

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there a way predict page count before the PDF is ready?

You can make a ratio of how many pages in Japanese equivalent to how many pages in English and get a rough page count. May not be accurate but you will get the idea I guess

From how the series has been so far each Volume has had a total word count of around 50k, and each Volume since 3 has ended up being about 160 pages in the PDF format.

Right now Volume 6 is at 84 pages in the PDF format and has a little over 26k of it translated.

Based on how it's been previously this would put the book at around the 50k word count, but I've heard that it was a little longer than the other Volumes and since OtherSideofSky mentioned that we were a quarter of the way through the book at 16k words that suggests that a total word count of 60-64k would be more accurate for this Volume.

The story was at a quarter at page 54 in the PDF document, though when it comes to the actual text we were at page 47.

47*4=188
    This is by no means a 100% for sure number, and I think it was maybe mentioned a little earlier in the thread that we had passed the half way point and that would mean that this number would be inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffon Lord Bob View Post
    From how the series has been so far each Volume has had a total word count of around 50k, and each Volume since 3 has ended up being about 160 pages in the PDF format.

Right now Volume 6 is at 84 pages in the PDF format and has a little over 26k of it translated.

Based on how it's been previously this would put the book at around the 50k word count, but I've heard that it was a little longer than the other Volumes and since OtherSideofSky mentioned that we were a quarter of the way through the book at 16k words that suggests that a total word count of 60-64k would be more accurate for this Volume.

The story was at a quarter at page 54 in the PDF document, though when it comes to the actual text we were at page 47.

47*4=188
    This is by no means a 100% for sure number, and I think it was maybe mentioned a little earlier in the thread that we had passed the half way point and that would mean that this number would be inaccurate.
    Thanks mate.

There are some that I have always wanted to know from different opinions.

Hercules Archer would bring the Nemean lion skin with him normally? I was reading and I realized that Alcides before putting it on his face was carrying it on his shoulders in the novel.

In the manga it is totally different.

It's a theory that King's Order grants Alcides several Noble Phantasms of the Heroic Spirit Heracles yes. Like it wouldn't be wrong at all if Rider Heracles would be summoned with Cerberus, there's also the other part where people theorize he has the Sash of the War God too,

Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    It's a theory that King's Order grants Alcides several Noble Phantasms of the Heroic Spirit Heracles yes. Like it wouldn't be wrong at all if Rider Heracles would be summoned with Cerberus, there's also the other part where people theorize he has the Sash of the War God too,
    I consider it a theory with great validity. Hmm ... I'll be guided more by the novel where Heracles was already wearing the Nemean Lion Skin on his shoulders.

It would have been great to see Heracles Archer in action, I suppose it would be a rule difficult to take a single life from God Hand.

Even with just God Hand and Nemean Lion's Pelt, Archer Herc would be functionally unkillable to the vast, vast majority of Heroic Spirits already. If he gets the sash on top he probably scales above the vast majority offensively too.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I mean, he is Heracles, so...

Also, in the few minutes Archer Herk is present, he outright states Command Seals won't work on him if he doesn't want them to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Herc compared badzillot's mana to age of god's mana. So it might be different in specific case of bazdillot

That probably enables him to spam his NPs more than anything else. King's Order without ten thousand dead orphans isn't nearly as viable since he relies on that massive mana stream.