Page 537 of 562 FirstFirst ... 37437487527532535536537538539542547 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 11235

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayPendragon View Post
    Where exactly did manga specifically cover? And i mean most other fate series have wiki summaries not sure why this doesn't

- - - Updated - - -

My issue is most other fate things have wiki summaries not sure why strange fake doesn't
    Which ones have extensive summaries that aren't sypnosis?

As people said, read the manga (which is up to mid-volume 3), then go on TvTropes (though those are fragmented summaries and don't say which volumes).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

My coin is still on Dumas forges a "truth"/"legend"/whatever of Flat being the identity of Jack to bring them together in a fusion ha and/or save Flat and/or save them all from "Flat". Also to open up the put Flat in FGO money for the future. If not this volume, then the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    My current prediction is:

1-5: Build up phase (except for Doris)
    6: Tsubaki resolved
    7: Enkidu and Humbaba resolved, Doris introduced
    8: Flat and Ishtar resolved
    9-10: Alcides, Faldeus, Hyppolite, and Dumas resolved in any order
    11: Gilgamesh and Jester resolved
    12: Richard, Sigma, and Prelati resolved
    What do you mean with "resolved"? Their main plotline or them being killed of?

JP Friend Code
    Servants being killed off, Masters being removed from the war not necessarily lethally.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Servants being killed off, Masters being removed from the war not necessarily lethally.
    I notice you don't have Haruri on that list?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Removing Humbaba and Ishtar removes Haruri by default, methinks

- - - Updated - - -

If she had the power to still interfere with her servant gone, she wouldn't have attempted her murder-suicide servant summoning in the first place

JP Friend Code
    Every name on my list refers to Master-Servant pairs.

I see. In that case I don't see Enkidu go out without some significant interaction with Gilgamesh, TAssassin and Fillia/Bull... Also that would require Narita to dramatically increase the number of significant events and character "endings" per volume, which I don't see happening in such an amount. Unless Narita wants to be done with SF to focus on other things. In any case vol 7 and its pacing seems to be significant for the future development for the series.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Every name on my list refers to Master-Servant pairs.
    Gotcha. Thought it was more referring to the stray plotlines being ended along with dropping out.

Enkidu actually dying before Gilgamesh would be such a massive waste considering he wasn't even present in his own singularity

Enkidu has been growing so many deathflags even in FGO, he may actually survive through the whole thing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    can't wait for francesca to reveal she scooped up some of pale rider in a mason jar and kill enkidu with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Oh yeah, it's been so long I forgot that Enkidu has a conceptual weakness against that one...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Just wash your hands and keep social distance...

Is tsubaki still resolved though. All she did was yet everyone out of her dream saying that she deserves to be alone. As far as I know her servant still lives and could still be a threat. Besides it's a tragic ending for her I'd hope she ends until better in the long run.

Pale Rider's power ability is severely gimped because Tsubaki has completely rejected playing whether consciously or unconsciously in this war. She's at least not going to be an obstacle anymore, though Sigma will still want to save her.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Enkidu actually dying before Gilgamesh would be such a massive waste considering he wasn't even present in his own singularity
    I don't see Gilgamesh dying before Enkidu. I would guess either Enkidu dies first (like in the myth) or they die together. However I don't see either of them die soon, they haven't interacted nearly enough or had a final moment together.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I'm kind of thinking the two of them will end up barely hanging onto life by the end of the story to have one last fight, which may or may not be depicted in usual cliche fashion. Or else, never actually completing their fight might be part of their final characterization in the story.

I agree, that would be my guess also. It would be a shame for such a fight to not be depicted tough. Them never having their rematch would be a huge missed opportunity though.

Also I see Enkidu kill TAssassin. He's the only one who can detect him after all, and the ranks of their skills match exactly.

T assassin has barely done anything. If he is getting defeated there needs to be a cool moment of his doing something. I think he is a cool Hassan and is severely underrated. It would be a shame not to do anything meaningful in this HGW