Page 537 of 680 FirstFirst ... 37437487527532535536537538539542547587637 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Thanks. I just forgot which Zabaniya was the strange one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The poorly explained Zabaniya is about sensing the flow of all sorts of energy as if it were part of her own body. Hassan's EX Presence Concealment is assimilating himself with the world. They match.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It really sounds like True Assassin is a quintessential one, at least in terms of completely erasing your presence and being one with the environment. I'm expecting him to be a really old Hassan based on that.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That sounds similar to Sphere Boundary skill.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    7's synopsis up on Amazon.

48 hours left until this city is "purified". The Fake Grail War approaches its turbulent last stage. The sniper's bullet killed Flat, but he suddenly revived. With magical energy above a Heroic Spirit's, he became the greatest risk factor in the Grail War. And the masterminds made their decision: 48 hours lest until this city is incinerated.
    After Dead Apostle Noel, I'm not even surprised that they mentioned Flat's death in a public synopsis. Spoiler contention is dead and buried.

How many volumes can Narita write while 48 hours pass in universe?

Didn't vol 6 synopsis have something like "the story now enters its second half" or around those lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Can't wait to see Waver react to the fact Flat has to be murdered for good and there is no saving him anymore! Sounds so fun.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    7's synopsis up on Amazon.

After Dead Apostle Noel, I'm not even surprised that they mentioned Flat's death in a public synopsis. Spoiler contention is dead and buried.
    Tfw you resolve the Tsubaki grail war diversion mess only to accidentally wake up something with more actively malicious intentions, isn't it sad Faildeus?

Though 48 hours huh. With how many parties are involved just one day could take 3 volumes

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Curious if they actually have a means of obliterating the city and all Heroic Spirits without resistance or if it'll end up just being a nothingburger that Gugalanna nosells whenever it reaches the city. I could see Prelati setting something up beforehand, but anything devised by Faldeus seems like failure from the getgo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    How many volumes can Narita write while 48 hours pass in universe?
    48. In the last of them, the heroes beat the last mastermind before the purification can start, eliminating the time limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    Curious if they actually have a means of obliterating the city and all Heroic Spirits without resistance or if it'll end up just being a nothingburger that Gugalanna nosells whenever it reaches the city. I could see Prelati setting something up beforehand, but anything devised by Faldeus seems like failure from the getgo.
    Oh, that's right. You can't set the city on fire when there's a bull-shaped thundercloud coming in its direction.

You know so much has happened that I forgot that's a very imminent problem that we've all just not resolved huh.

Mr. Narita's death spiral accelerates. The Flat stuff might be painful wank but I want to believe otherwise.

Would be funny if Faldeus goes full Broken Arrow and tries to drop a nuke on Snowfield only for Gugalanna to eat it and burp

夜属 Nightkin
    Based on that description, it says the revived flat has magical energy greater than a servant thus making him the greatest threat thus far in the war. No wonder the counter force would have erased him .

Do they mean actual heroic spirit or servant as a whole or just all the servants in here snow field.
    Gilgamesh being one of them here makes it a huge issue

この街が『浄化』されるまで残り48時間。偽りの聖杯戦争、怒濤の終盤へ。 凶弾に打ち抜かれて死んだフラット。だが彼は突如として再生する。英霊以上の魔力を伴う、此度の聖杯戦争における最大級の危険因子として。そして決定された黒幕の裁断。――この街が焼却されるま で、残り48時間。
    Like the translation by Comun, it simply says Flat’s magical energy is above that of a Heroic Spirit

Elemental theory grows stronger

Huh, wait, it just occurred to me. Ayaka was right in front of "Flat" when he woke up. Obviously she's not gonna die but considering how quickly he targeted all of Faildeus' minions and that he's in "Let's kill all humanity" mode, I just realized I had never really considered how she could escape

Richard can be really really fast