Page 606 of 680 FirstFirst ... 106506556596601604605606607608611616656 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,120 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I think most people think positively of it, but Narita has some writing quirks that can turn some people off from him in general.

夜属 Nightkin
    For me, it is the most fun read out of the spin offs of fate. I love it

JP Friend Code
    I wouldn't be in Fate fandom if FSF didn't exist.

For me it's among the best parts of the franchise, and has some of its very best moments. However the ending tends to be what largely determines how a series is remembered, certainly for me. Opinions aside, it seems to one of the most popular spin-offs.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    While speaking on the subject of the genius work that is fate strange fake, it seems there is a new trailer for the anime. I might be a type moon fan for a little more then a year but that doesn't mean i'm less in love with this story

For being as B-grade shark novel it sure is good at producing some of my favorite characters

I personally love its mix of new/original characters with old characters and how they have taken the structure of a HGW and used it to tell these characters stories. I especially like what Narita has done with Flat. I have always found him an interesting yet mysterious character, it was great to delve more into his character. And lastly, I really like how Narita has not established a MC for FSF. He is trying to give them each equal time and development, which I appreciate. Hopefully the anime, which I am praying for a full season announcement at the end of this year's special, will follow suit and not choose a couple characters to zero in on and try to make the MCs.

Blog Entries
    I love Narita's work in general, he's a pretty goated writer. FSF being such a banger is no surprise.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

To me FSF is the best fate work since Fate/Zero. Despite it being the typical grail war stuff they do a good job with filling it with interesting new ideas. I can’t wait to read the ending.

JP Friend Code
    Im not entering this hell
    US Friend Code
    Same here
    To me FSF is all the good things fate franchise has to offer . The quintessential Fate, the Apocrypha done right

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I keep flip floping between liking it and disliking it, but rereading it again it's exciting to read and the only ongoing TM work that I follow, so right now I like it.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    To me it feels like an above average fanfic, rather than a proper work. It shows a lot of traits that fanfics have, such as introducing a lot of servants but not doing anything with them, and continually overcomplicating the situation. And I'd be remiss to not bring up how it incorporates both Fate and Tsuki world components, just cause that's what the author wanted. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. But I think I'd like it more of we had more of the characters in FGO already.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It's a great action B-movie funny fanfic, which is actually way better than what every other fate LN writer can deliver. It's not a masterpiece of writing but it's an entertaining action side show which is better than anything else we got.

夜属 Nightkin
    I call this "fate apopcrypha if it was done right". I still feel like we will get 12 to 14 volumes similar to durarara, but thats wishful thinking haha

JP Friend Code
    I think it’s confirmed 10, but I’m hoping that’s still an estimate because to me it feels like there’s too many open ends to end in 2 vol. He did say the servants were going to drop fast though…

夜属 Nightkin
    Was this confirmed in the afterword or a tweet?

JP Friend Code
    Afterword

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I'm pretty sure Narita and Nasu are bothers in being massive liars, so I wouldn't put too much stock into his overall stated plans. It's certainly not impossible for him to wrap up in two more volumes, but we still haven't had a single complete and absolute Servant death in 8 volumes (other than maybe Spooky, not sure if he dies doing what he does to Ishtar).

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    I'm pretty sure Narita and Nasu are bothers in being massive liars, so I wouldn't put too much stock into his overall stated plans. It's certainly not impossible for him to wrap up in two more volumes, but we still haven't had a single complete and absolute Servant death in 8 volumes (other than maybe Spooky, not sure if he dies doing what he does to Ishtar).

IDK. Jack and Pale Rider seems to be in a pack as far as i can see

Blog Entries
    I dislike Narita as a writer, either dislike or hate most of his characters, don't much care for his plots, cannot stand his prose, but he keeps dropping fresh hot Kayneth/El-Melloi lore so I have no choice but to like FSF

"Kayneth breezily invented something better than three magical energy reactors simply because he thought it lacked artistry" is so, so funny to me, A+ lore. Looking forward to how Ayaka has the reactor inside her(/Ayaka was born out of the reactor???) plays out.