Page 524 of 680 FirstFirst ... 24424474514519522523524525526529534574624 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,480 of 13588

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My boy Richard is so ready to use that omnipotent wish-granting device as a karaoke machine and I fully support his endeavors.

Now we know who played the song we hear when saber met shirou.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    this illusion (ft. Richard)
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Rounds of Lionheart is such a fun NP. Much prefer it to "summon an army" NPs.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We need Studio Grand Illusion's movie adaptation of Fate/Zero on the exact same level of quality as DEEN's UBW.

Taste the Rainbow
    but if were calmly accepting a cruel fate
    He called a figurehead and said that she was tied down by an idol of a king and more beside
    I never managed to fine the tower Merlin
    making no attempt to his damaged armor
    It’d be no fun if he crushed by gods
    thanks for all the translations as always

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    “Hehe. King of Knights, someday that attitude will uplift you from humanity to divinity.”
    wow is that a motherfucking fate/grand order reference

Richard's taste in music:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Thank you so much OSoS! The translation was great as usual, and once again, I find myself in awe of Narita's ability to write in TM's setting and his sheer love of the verse. It humbles me. First of all, Richard, my man...first, I love how his response to the illusions the Prelatis showed was essentially a riposte to the entire Zero fandom and the debate over the Banquet of Kings. As Richard said, Iskandar may have shouted down Saber, but he never really rejected her way of kingship, even if he didn't like it. All of the kings are products of their times and peoples, so no one was universally right, but they all had the confidence to do so anyway. Then, we have Richard's fighting elegy to King Arthur and his wish for the Grail. I think if Saber could have heard it, she might have cried, though the fact that this follows School Life canon does put a damper on that idea. Without a doubt, he is truly the second biggest Saber fan, only slightly edged out by Last Episode Shirou, and I like how Narita was actually more subtle than usual with his Last Episode references. Finally, I like how Ayaka and Richard both decided to commit themselves wholeheartedly to the war and truly established their pact right as shit was going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    thanks for all the translations as always
    Thanks for catching those typos. They should be fixed now.

Thanks for all your work on the translation, OSoS!

Nice to see Ayaka and Saber make their pact official, even if I don't sympathize with Saber's new goal.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    I want to know about the other HS that Saber have beside him. We have Lockley, and Pierre Basile (the one who killed him) we know he has amage with him too but we don't know his identity. and who a hell is that man with "countless swords in his back" to many mysteries

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_maximaster View Post
    I want to know about the other HS that Saber have beside him. We have Lockley, and Pierre Basile (the one who killed him) we know he has amage with him too but we don't know his identity. and who a hell is that man with "countless swords in his back" to many mysteries
    There's also Rider who is William Marshal.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Unfortunately it reduces the chances of William Marshal becoming a servant on his own by a lot. Maybe there's still a chance for Bertrand du Guesclin, but he might end up as a Jeanne orbiter instead which is a bad fate too. Godfrey of Bouillon might be my last hope for a western equivalent to a sword saint, no fairies or magical bullshit required, just pure skill.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_maximaster View Post
    and who a hell is that man with "countless swords in his back" to many mysteries
    Forgot to mention this, but the most common theory I've seen is Mercadier.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Unfortunately it reduces the chances of William Marshal becoming a servant on his own by a lot.
    While I don't necessarily agree, that would be a shame if it turned out to be so. Marshal is such an awesome figure and genuinely deserves to be made a Heroic Spirit in his own right.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Unfortunately it reduces the chances of William Marshal becoming a servant on his own by a lot. Maybe there's still a chance for Bertrand du Guesclin, but he might end up as a Jeanne orbiter instead which is a bad fate too. Godfrey of Bouillon might be my last hope for a western equivalent to a sword saint, no fairies or magical bullshit required, just pure skill.
    Why would Bertrand be a Jeanne orbiter when he lived a good 80 years before Jeanne showed up? Au contraire, I think she'd admire HIM on some level.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Why would Bertrand be a Jeanne orbiter when he lived a good 80 years before Jeanne showed up? Au contraire, I think she'd admire HIM on some level.
    glorious holy successor blessed by god finished what i couldn't oh how beautiful blah blah blah

glorious holy successor blessed by god finished what i couldn't oh how beautiful blah blah blah
    Fair point. Still, it could go both ways with regards to admiration, since Jeanne could be like "great predecessor who made France strong after much weakness".

No new volume in july. When it comes to SF "soon" remains a very relative concept.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there point in posting non-news every month? It's a lot easier to just post the release date when we actually have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Is there point in posting non-news every month?
    Reminds me of the Tsukihime remake thread. It was mostly venting out sometimes.