Page 536 of 680 FirstFirst ... 36436486526531534535536537538541546586636 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,720 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Every name on my list refers to Master-Servant pairs.
    Gotcha. Thought it was more referring to the stray plotlines being ended along with dropping out.

Enkidu actually dying before Gilgamesh would be such a massive waste considering he wasn't even present in his own singularity

Enkidu has been growing so many deathflags even in FGO, he may actually survive through the whole thing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    can't wait for francesca to reveal she scooped up some of pale rider in a mason jar and kill enkidu with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Oh yeah, it's been so long I forgot that Enkidu has a conceptual weakness against that one...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Just wash your hands and keep social distance...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Is tsubaki still resolved though. All she did was yet everyone out of her dream saying that she deserves to be alone. As far as I know her servant still lives and could still be a threat. Besides it's a tragic ending for her I'd hope she ends until better in the long run.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Pale Rider's power ability is severely gimped because Tsubaki has completely rejected playing whether consciously or unconsciously in this war. She's at least not going to be an obstacle anymore, though Sigma will still want to save her.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Enkidu actually dying before Gilgamesh would be such a massive waste considering he wasn't even present in his own singularity
    I don't see Gilgamesh dying before Enkidu. I would guess either Enkidu dies first (like in the myth) or they die together. However I don't see either of them die soon, they haven't interacted nearly enough or had a final moment together.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I'm kind of thinking the two of them will end up barely hanging onto life by the end of the story to have one last fight, which may or may not be depicted in usual cliche fashion. Or else, never actually completing their fight might be part of their final characterization in the story.

I agree, that would be my guess also. It would be a shame for such a fight to not be depicted tough. Them never having their rematch would be a huge missed opportunity though.

Also I see Enkidu kill TAssassin. He's the only one who can detect him after all, and the ranks of their skills match exactly.

T assassin has barely done anything. If he is getting defeated there needs to be a cool moment of his doing something. I think he is a cool Hassan and is severely underrated. It would be a shame not to do anything meaningful in this HGW

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    True Assassin getting a big fight scene is kinda antithetical to his character as we've seen it. The best way to end him would be with a suspenseful cat and mouse game between him and another Servant, preferably Dumas, Enkidu, or Watcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I just want to know what he can actually do as a servant, we just have his presence concealment rank. Actually, we don't even have a full design for him yet, just a mask.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For all we know he can only exist as a spooky shadow except for the mask
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    That's until he gets the FGO ascensions.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    True Assassin getting a big fight scene is kinda antithetical to his character as we've seen it. The best way to end him would be with a suspenseful cat and mouse game between him and another Servant, preferably Dumas, Enkidu, or Watcher.
    Assassin's don't fight anyways. A battle like this would fit him. Cursed arm and hundred personas didn't get direct confrontation but we're still able to have an epic moment.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    His most likely big showing would probably be teaching Wednesday how to be a real Hassan anyway. They've clearly set it up where he's going to have been the Hassan with the Zabaniya that's incompletely transmitted in their legends.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    You mean the Delusional Illusion one or the Drunken whatever one? I legit forgot which of Beautiful Assassin's Zabaniya were of dubious origin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

夜属 Nightkin
    near the end of volume 2 where false assasins zabinaya's techniques were analyzed, the last one is the one that got her the most. its the meditative sensistivity that lets her sense every part of terrain as her body. she thought it was weird. she knew this technique was used by a previous hassan, but no one knows the era of said hassan. not her, not her peers or the hassan of her time. only thing is known is that this hassan used meditative sensitity which she used to copy it. she wondered if someone used it ever but felt like there was a secret behind said hassan and she felt something was going to happen. literally a chapter later, true assasin showed up. i believe his np is the meditative sensitivity