Page 276 of 680 FirstFirst ... 176226266271274275276277278281286326376 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Cu Alter is Cu with Depression

I bet Cu Alter would kill Tsubaki in the same situation. Guy has no honor code left anymore, he's basically Medb's fuccboi

Can anyone make out what the kanji after "べルゼバブに" in the description of Prelati's divinity skill is? I'm working on a small screen and it just looks like a pixelated blob. (I could always wait to fix it when my copy of the book arrives, but I thought I'd translate the profiles off the scans since I have time now.)

Quote Originally Posted by BHP View Post
    "us.He" missing space
    "they were still this side of the border" still on ?
    "and even all the way out" came all the way out ?
    "police car" fire-engine ?
    "because ridiculous act" because the ridiculous act ?
    Thanks for the translation.
    Thanks. All will be fixed shortly, except for the police car/fire engine discrepancy, which is Narita's, not mine.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    He's nothing like Cu. Normal Cu is the chill, cool dude that you'd want to have a nice drink and hang out fishing with.

Cu Alter is "muh edge" incarnate, trying way too hard to be seen cool and just come off as a pretentious douchebag
    ?

Isn't Cu Alter's deal just wrecking everything because that's how he thinks Kings are like?

That's not edge, that's borderline depression.

EDIT: You're right about the blandness though.
    Last edited by Ronove; April 9th, 2017 at 02:12 AM.

I HAVE TO BE MUH EDGY KING, KILLING EVERYTHING IN MUH PATH, BACKSTABBING AND TRASHTALKING PEOPLE IN DUEL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW KING SHOULD BE

His conversation with Scathach, Nero and the Chaldea team is exactly that

He's exactly what edgy kid fap to

He said he was going to throw away my valentine, that monster.

But then he gave me Mini Cu-chan so it's okay, I can't hate him.

JP Friend Code
    He had to live up to Medb' expectations after all.

OK, here are the character sheets for Jack and Prelati. I'll go over them again when I have the book to make sure I didn't misread anything in the scans. I translate some names a bit differently than is usual, because who ever heard of "London mist"?

Berserker
    Class:

Berserker

Master: Flat Escardos
    True Name: Jack the Ripper
    Sex: Varies based on transformation
    Height and Weight: Varies based on transformation
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Strength: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Endurance: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Agility: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Magical Power: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Luck: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Noble Phantasm: B

Personal Skills:
    Thousand Faces: A
    The ability to transform oneself into any human occupation, animal or object that has been presented as the true identity of Jack the Ripper, and to make use of any skills the target possesses, weakened to rank E.

Walker of Foggy Nights: B
    An altered form of the skill Murder on a Foggy Night, which Jack would possess if manifested as another Class.
    Grants an equal rank of Block Presence as long as it is night.

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: —
    Because Jack's fundamental attribute is madness, an inversion occurred and this skill was sealed. That seal, however, is extremely unstable.

Noble Phantasms:
    Evil Fog Perishes With the London Dawn: From Hell
    Rank: A+-E-; Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm; Range: 1-80; Persons Affected: —
    Based on the theory that Jack the Ripper was a demon, this Noble Phantasm transforms Jack into a demon in the sense of a phantasmal species. Because it is rooted in the latent fear and unease of nearby people, its power changes in proportion to the population density within a radius of 5 km. In a desert wasteland, its strength is only equal to that of a large beast of prey. In an urban area, it displays a power equivalent to that of a martial Servant.
    Because it takes the form of a demon that humans envision as their own natural enemy, it inflicts particularly effective damage on humans.

That Is Not Worth the End of Tragedy: Natural Born Killers
    Rank: B; Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm; Range: —; Maximum Supplement: —
    A Noble Phantasm based on the theory that Jack the Ripper was a group. Enables the creation of multiple bodies according to the Master's magical energy. The last remaining body automatically becomes the main body. It can also be said that every body is the main one. The maximum number depends on the quantity of the Master's magical energy. The number of bodies decreases in proportion to the strength of the entity transformed into.

True Caster
    Class:

True Caster

Master: Francesca Prelati
    True Name: Francois Prelati
    Sex: Unknown (summoned Saint Graph is male)
    Height and Weight: 152 cm, 38 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magical Power: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Personal Skills:
    Illusion: A
    A skill that denotes excellence in the art of illusion within the field of magecraft. At this level, it is even possible to go beyond people and deceive the environment.

Disciple of Spirits: B
    Proof that one has been initiated in magecraft by certain lake spirits. The efficacy of magecraft improves dramatically.

Divinity: E-
    Prelati shares the blood of a deity, but as that deity is banished his rank is low.
    Barely manifested at rank E due to combination with traditions that link Prelati with Beelzebub.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: B
    Tool Creation: B

Noble Phantasms:
    The Sunken Spiral Castle Does Not Exist, Therefore There is No End to This World's Madness: Grand Illusion
    Rank: A; Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm; Range: 1-10; Maximum Capture: 10 people
    Legends that Prelati revealed the form of Beelzebub to sworn friends or that he (she) was the incarnation of Beelzebub combined with the art of illusion and lineage that Prelati originally possessed and sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It is a great magecraft that surpasses even environment to deceive the very texture of the world. It is even capable of causing a target to hallucinate that Prelati has imprisoned them in a Reality Marble. It is still an illusion, however, and therefore lacks the power of a Reality Marble.

Textbook of the Sunken Spiral Castle: Prelati's Spellbook (unusable)
    Rank: EX; Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm; Range: 1-99; Maximum Capture: 1,000 people
    The result of Prelati utilizing magecraft while dispelling their own rationality with drugs Prelati compounded themselves. Against astronomical odds, it ended up linked to a place one must not link to, Prelati inscribed the truth of it in a blank bible that was a Mystic Code and sealed the link itself. Prelati was therefore incapable of reproducing it, and entrusted the spellbook capable of opening the one and only link to a knight who was their sworn friend. Prelati can never use the Noble Phantasm unless the knight returns it on the spiritual level, but will the day of their reunion ever come?
    Last edited by OtherSideofSky; April 9th, 2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typo

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    no redeeming quality
    His torso remains exposed throughout all his ascensions. That's good enough.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What is a 'marshal servant' supposed to be? Knight Class?

Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    What is a 'marshal servant' supposed to be? Knight Class?
    A Servant who specializes in armed conflict. The Japanese is 武闘派 (lit. "armed conflict school/faction"), which normally refers to someone who uses or advocates violence over compromise to resolve problems or push their position (hawkish, bellicose, etc.).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is it the same term used when talking about the knight classes (Saber, Lancer, Archer)?

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so if i get this right
    people are now aggresively hating Alcides because they were told his 3rd NP, which they dont know the full capacity of, before they are reading further about Alcides himself. who also have only few lines even in previous volumes

whew
    Last edited by castor212; April 9th, 2017 at 05:00 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    The result of Prelati utilizing magecraft while dispelling their own rationality with drugs Prelati compounded themselves. Against astronomical odds, it ended up linked to a place one must not link to, Prelati inscribed the truth of it in a blank bible that was a Mystic Code and sealed the link itself.
    I thought Prelati just translated it from Chinese?

Blog Entries
    So basically dont do magic on drugs kids?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSideofSky View Post
    Can anyone make out what the kanji after "べルゼバブに" in the description of Prelati's divinity skill is? I'm working on a small screen and it just looks like a pixelated blob. (I could always wait to fix it when my copy of the book arrives, but I thought I'd translate the profiles off the scans since I have time now.)

Thanks. All will be fixed shortly, except for the police car/fire engine discrepancy, which is Narita's, not mine.

纏わる

- - - Updated - - -

probably

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    From Hell sound rather underwhelming by the description.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

I mean it's not like Jack should be a powerful servant on his own, so that's seem pretty reasonable for me that it'd be kinda underwhelming

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    That's true. I just expected more from high human density demon form.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    so if i get this right
    people are now aggresively hating Alcides because they were told his 3rd NP, which they dont know the full capacity of, before they are reading further about Alcides himself. who also have only few lines even in previous volumes

whew
    Nah, never cared for him from the moment we found out he was Herc that was grail dumped. Don't know where all this NP discussion/powerlevel about him came from because its honestly irrelevant.

Like how I dislike Jeanne Alter regardless of her having so much screen time, but like Gorgon solely based on appearance.

I also highly doubt there's anything that can make me like or dislike him in the upcoming volumes. I already know which characters I'm interested in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OtherSideofSky View Post
    OK, here are the character sheets for Jack and Prelati. I'll go over them again when I have the book to make sure I didn't misread anything in the scans. I translate some names a bit differently than is usual, because who ever heard of "London mist"?

Berserker
    Class:

Berserker

Master: Flat Escardos
    True Name: Jack the Ripper
    Sex: Varies based on transformation
    Height and Weight: Varies based on transformation
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Strength: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Endurance: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Agility: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Magical Power: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Luck: — (All except Noble Phantasm tuned by transformation)
    Noble Phantasm: B

Personal Skills:
    Thousand Faces: A
    The ability to transform oneself into any human occupation, animal or object that has been presented as the true identity of Jack the Ripper, and to make use of any skills the target possesses, weakened to rank E.

Walker of Foggy Nights: B
    An altered form of the skill Murder on a Foggy Night, which Jack would possess if manifested as another Class.
    Grants an equal rank of Block Presence as long as it is night.

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: —
    Because Jack's fundamental attribute is madness, an inversion occurred and this skill was sealed. That seal, however, is extremely unstable.

Noble Phantasms:
    Evil Fog Perishes With the London Dawn: From Hell
    Rank: A+-E-; Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm; Range: 1-80; Persons Affected: —
    Based on the theory that Jack the Ripper was a demon, this Noble Phantasm transforms Jack into a demon in the sense of a phantasmal species. Because it is rooted in the latent fear and unease of nearby people, its power changes in proportion to the population density within a radius of 5 km. In a desert wasteland, its strength is only equal to that of a large beast of prey. In an urban area, it displays a power equivalent to that of a marshal Servant.
    Because it takes the form of a demon that humans envision as their own natural enemy, it inflicts particularly effective damage on humans.

That Is Not Worth the End of Tragedy: Natural Born Killers
    Rank: B; Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm; Range: —; Maximum Supplement: —
    A Noble Phantasm based on the theory that Jack the Ripper was a group. Enables the creation of multiple bodies according to the Master's magical energy. The last remaining body automatically becomes the main body. It can also be said that every body is the main one. The maximum number depends on the quantity of the Master's magical energy. The number of bodies decreases in proportion to the strength of the entity transformed into.

True Caster
    Class:

True Caster

Master: Francesca Prelati
    True Name: Francois Prelati
    Sex: Unknown (summoned Saint Graph is male)
    Height and Weight: 152 cm, 38 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magical Power: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Personal Skills:
    Illusion: A
    A skill that denotes excellence in the art of illusion within the field of magecraft. At this level, it is even possible to go beyond people and deceive the environment.

Disciple of Spirits: B
    Proof that one has been initiated in magecraft by certain lake spirits. The efficacy of magecraft improves dramatically.

Divinity: E-
    Prelati shares the blood of a deity, but as that deity is banished his rank is low.
    Barely manifested at rank E due to combination with traditions that link Prelati with Beelzebub.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: B
    Tool Creation: B

Noble Phantasms:
    The Sunken Spiral Castle Does Not Exist, Therefore There is No End to This World's Madness: Grand Illusion
    Rank: A; Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm; Range: 1-10; Maximum Capture: 10 people
    Legends that Prelati revealed the form of Beelzebub to sworn friends or that he (she) was the incarnation of Beelzebub combined with the art of illusion and lineage that Prelati originally possessed and sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It is a great magecraft that surpasses even environment to deceive the very texture of the world. It is even capable of causing a target to hallucinate that Prelati has imprisoned them in a Reality Marble. It is still an illusion, however, and therefore lacks the power of a Reality Marble.

Textbook of the Sunken Spiral Castle: Prelati's Spellbook (unusable)
    Rank: EX; Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm; Range: 1-99; Maximum Capture: 1,000 people
    The result of Prelati utilizing magecraft while dispelling their own rationality with drugs Prelati compounded themselves. Against astronomical odds, it ended up linked to a place one must not link to, Prelati inscribed the truth of it in a blank bible that was a Mystic Code and sealed the link itself. Prelati was therefore incapable of reproducing it, and entrusted the spellbook capable of opening the one and only link to a knight who was their sworn friend. Prelati can never use the Noble Phantasm unless the knight returns it on the spiritual level, but will the day of their reunion ever come?
    See, now this Jack's concept is much more interesting than the loli version.