Page 481 of 481 FirstFirst ... 381431471476479480481
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 9615

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

yeah the (upgraded) police are constantly implied to be the "real heroes" here, compared to the long dead ghost caricatures

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Hmm, yeah. It's probably the police force since their development has been becoming increasingly more crucial to the story, but I found the description of Tsubaki interesting since it almost sounded like the assessment of a heretical presence posing an inherent danger to humanity the which of likes that the Church typical task themselves of dealing with since they've been similarly described as protectors of humanity for that very reason.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Only recently made an account, but thank you so much @OtherSideOftheSky, you're amazing

最後の断片 The Last Fragment JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Thank God the Church has robocop-alike Hanza. Actually, I'm quite curious, if Kotomine Kirei and Hanza were to fight against each other, who would actually win? Kirei has a bulletproof body and ability to channel mana withing his body as he sees fit, and Servantes can shoot his own hands like rockets or something... Actually, we all know that Ciel would win both anyway, eh?
    Dark, empty, evil moon under the hollow sky: the home of this miserable, hateful being. His body has rotten ages ago, his soul has long vanished without a trace. Only deep hatred remains. So far as this hatred burns and curses the soil where he once sided, the humankind will not perish. As time passes, he continues to overlook the humanity from the top of the tainted mountain...

...But his eyes remain fixed on a single thing far away.

One, that hasn't been tainted by his hatred over the years, remaining pure and immaculate...
    Spoiler:
    A small, white flower that blooms on the horizon - Hortensia, that loves him and stays by his side.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeAmongSwords View Post
    Thank God the Church has robocop-alike Hanza. Actually, I'm quite curious, if Kotomine Kirei and Hanza were to fight against each other, who would actually win? Kirei has a bulletproof body and ability to channel mana withing his body as he sees fit, and Servantes can shoot his own hands like rockets or something... Actually, we all know that Ciel would win both anyway, eh?
    Actually teh reason because Kirei's body didn't get hurt by the Uzi of Kiritsugu was that his church clothers has Keplar an anti bullet material, that's says the novel, or the transalation I read

must be magically enhanced kevlar, because clothes-thickness kevlar wouldn't really do much against a bullet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    must be magically enhanced kevlar, because clothes-thickness kevlar wouldn't really do much against a bullet
    kind of. They have these sigils on them.
    But the sigils themeselves seem to have a limit before they stop working.
    There was a piercing pain between his brows, and a sheet of red covered his field of sight.

Kirei instinctively raise his arms to shield his head before he understood what was going on. A rain of 9mm bullets showered unceasingly upon him. His sleeves, made of Kevlar and covered in protective sigils, barely managed against the force of the bullets. Kirei was stunned.

Kiritsugu was surprised that he was still alive. He had already been prepared to die when Kirei drew near. Kiritsugu’s heart and lungs had indeed been completely destroyed, and all he should have been able to manage was a final, feeble struggle.
    On the other hand, although the wound on his forehead wasn’t deep, the blood that seeped out affected the sight of his left eye. The frock's bullet-proofing had also been severely reduced, thanks to Kiritsugu's machine gun and Contender, and only the protective sigils close to his torso remained intact. He had twelve Black Keys and eight Command Seals left.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB

But Kirei only protected his head; he didn’t bother dodging. Even the sleeves of the monk’s robes were made from thick Kevlar filaments. It was covered seamlessly with the Church’s special protection spells. 9mm caliber pistol rounds, even at extremely close distances, cannot pierce it. Even then, the strikes from 250 foot-pound bullets, firing at 10 rounds per second, struck Kirei’s body like metal bats. However, he was able to completely protect his organs and bones because of his well-trained musculature that acted like armor.
    Don't forget MUSCLE
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Blog Entries
    TIL kirei can literally stop bullets with his abs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Burial Agency are trained with Anti-Fortress martial arts so I understand why Hansa wanking them so much.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That actually make Roa that much more baller

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    TIL kirei can literally stop bullets with his abs
    Technically, he stopped their blunt force, his magic-enhanced armour stopped their penetrating power.
    But is that really surprising? We already knew he could break a tree just by using his glutes.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    Hello, I was reading the INterlude chapter and notice some image can go there but if not say it please. and the Chapter 14 has not an image?

thanks before hand

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yes, that illustration is in the interlude between chapters 17 and 18.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Burial Agency are trained with Anti-Fortress martial arts so I understand why Hansa wanking them so much.
    The Tsuki:Re is going to have so much Church and Dead Apostle wank that it will make Narita blush.