Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 828

Thread: Moonshade - Ciel Fan club

  1. #21
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922
    At least Kurai D said it was her birthday

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  2. #22
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,991
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    42
    Happy Birthday, Ciel-senpai!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  3. #23
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922
    Pictures, pictures!!

    Warning. Massive Pictures







    And the links to the pictures:


    http://www.gdefon.ru/animes/188091_c...GdeFon.ru).jpg

    http://safebooru.org//images/581/958...351.jpg?583793

    http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2...samurai_67.jpg

    http://fc08.deviantart.net/images3/i...lood__ciel.jpg

    I added one picture from safebooru, so it only can be watched from the link

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  4. #24
    Zap! Alulim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broccoli
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,891
    JP Friend Code
    PM me.
    Blog Entries
    12
    Panties~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING


    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

  5. #25
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,991
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    42
    Senpai has the original Type-MOON DAT ASS.

    Excluding Gil, since he has the originals of everything.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  6. #26
    Zap! Alulim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broccoli
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,891
    JP Friend Code
    PM me.
    Blog Entries
    12
    Fweeee~ Ripped clothing is awesome.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING


    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

  7. #27
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,636
    Blog Entries
    42
    I can't believe I forgot to join this. Ciel is my favorite character from Tsukihime, if not my preferred heroine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  8. #28
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922
    I don't know who ordained the hate for Ciel's clothes, but I have to shake his/her hand.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  9. #29
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,404
    Blog Entries
    12
    That would be roa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  10. #30
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922
    Well, then there is one thing we have to thanks Roa for.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  11. #31
    Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,648
    Blog Entries
    12
    Joining puh-leaze.
    While I do not consider her route as the best, I still think she is the best heroine.
    Ass(durr)-kicking, short-haired immortal church executor, and still likeable and cute.

  12. #32
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922
    This man know his things. Of that, I'm sure.

    I disagree about not being her route the best (only for my tastes, I know *chuckles) but the rest I agree.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  13. #33
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,196
    Blog Entries
    25
    I never liked this outfit all that much, but official pics of Ciel that aren't from 10+ years ago are always good to have.





    And some more...










    Many-time repost but still best Ciel pic

  14. #34
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922
    I agree. Or at least one of the best,.

    About her 7th scripture dress, I actually like it. It says "Serious business" to me.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  15. #35
    Zap! Alulim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broccoli
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,891
    JP Friend Code
    PM me.
    Blog Entries
    12
    Meep~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING


    Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

  16. #36
    I just like how varied her stuff is. Ball-crushingly badass to bubbly moe moe. So favorites huh? LET'S SEE...














  17. #37
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922


    Here, I kidnaped this picture with great risk to my health for this club. Because Ciel-sempai's club doesn't deserve to be in the third page.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  18. #38
    Keeper of the Throne keeper13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the Kakera
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,195
    Blog Entries
    2
    For you club members





    Forever a Supporting and Worshipping Fan of Fate/Prototype
    Spoiler:




  19. #39
    Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,648
    Blog Entries
    12


    From I3uster's wallpaper we proudly present: the best of both outfits combined into one.

  20. #40
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,922

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •