Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DDD_Spoiler_guess_and_guess_thread

Here.

They probably aren't related at all so don't think too hard about it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    Thank you for your information. I have additional books should I read. (^^;
    Miss Jarman said viciously: 'You must reallywant your money.'
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----
     ミス・ジャーマンが悪意に満ちた声で言った。「お金のためならどんなことでもするのね」
    「ちがう」 ハーヴェイが疲れたように首をふった。「そうじゃあないんだよ。カントンでありたいのさ。敗れ ることを知らないカントンなんだ。今まではね」
     私は口をはさんだ。「十五分たったら車をもってきてくれ。銃声を聞かなければだ。銃声が聞こえたら、自分 で判断しろ」
     私は土手に沿って右へ歩きながら塹壕への入口を探した。見つけて中に入った。

"Once upon a time, there was woman that was freed of her demons, she regained consciousness but at the same time the burden of she sins she committed would be overwhelming, then as an easy way out this woman opted for shutting her mind.

A case so unusual no one at Origa remembers it."

.-S.vs.S-1

Don't you love these random events in DDD?

I'll finally start part 2 for real, yo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    No, I don't love such event. When you will finish part 2 in the plan?
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----

Yeah I don't love it either. I don't know when I will finish part 2. Whenever I have time I guess.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    Okay, If you will finish your translation of vol.2, I am going to open my one of guess why tomato keeping use "Shozai" instead of "Arika".
    -----

Well, here's some more. This thread is handy to me because whenever I forget something I can just come here—Anyways:

Pretty much everyone claims that Maki-chan is Makina. What do you have to say, Cruor? I remember you saying this could not be possible for some reason.

Maki-chan マキちゃん
    An approximately twenty years old woman. She’s also Hinomori’s acquaintance whose function is to provide him with information regarding demon possessed. Wears a hunter cap, thick-rimmed glasses and a big beige high collared trenchcoat loose to her body commonly used by cinematic detectives. According to Hinomori she lacks charm as a woman. Currently living having secured three departments conveniently near the Police Station in the residential area of Nouzu.

There's also that Malion in day dream event at the end of Volume 1 and the E-Agonist at the end of Volume 2 whose nickname I dare not to pronnounce. This Malion/Marine is supposedly dead, though Kanata naming it "Siesta" might imply it's in slumber rather than in physical death. Are these related?

That's about it. I cannot deduce more with this sparse info.
    Last edited by Crown; July 13th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    You don't mind about frequency period of check this thread. You may visit here or not visit here by your will. If I have urgent issue related DDD, I am going to send personal mail.
    I'm not a Cruor but I think Maki-chan is Makina Hisaori. If not so, who is Maki-chan?
    P.S. I dislike this novel's font. These are equivocal between Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana. Why does editor of DDD selected this font?
    -----

Ugh..well there are a few things that aren't very clear:

We have that in HandS Karyou lends Delight to Makina. We also have something along these lines in that precise moment:

"Are you sure? I might not return it."
    "It is fine. Even if you do not return it to me it will come back to myself after you die. I will replace it with Hatred for the time being."
    (fuck, this just makes me mull over how you replace Hatred in two arms)

However chronologically, J. The E follows and by that time Karyou seems to possess both of his arms again. Whether Makina returned it (meaning she is one-armed again) is unknown; this would contradict Makina being Maki-chan as this latter has a normal appearance.

I wholeheartedly hope is Makina. She's cool.
    Last edited by Crown; July 14th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    I guess 3 possibilities.
    1. Karyou has 3+ arms.
    2. Later Maki-chan's description not include "arms". Maki-chan toss a towel to Hinomori but toss a towel can by single arm. In this case Maki-chan = Makina, single arm.
    3. Later Maki-chan is new Maki-chan. Makina is not meet Hinomori. Makina is live another place or dead.
    -----

I remember Karyou telling Arika that he's got a "few" peculiar prosthetics when they first met. I don't know if that implies Kaie has a bunch of arms, I doubt it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    DDD Vol.2 page 58, Arika's(may be) description Karyou has many arms.
    -----

I will check it tomorrow since on my phone.

Your other two guesses are interesting btw, although I hope Makina is alive and kicking.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    No need to hurry up. This thread is everytime vacant.(^^; Now my wife is reading DDD. She is a fan of mystery novels but not interest in beseball. So reading S.vs.S -1 and 2 are kind of "torture" by her side.
    -----

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown 
    DDD Vol2. page 266.
    Spoiler:

Karyu's right leg can separate to a leg and a arm.
    -----

I guess you mean this? Karyou is a collector.

本人が義肢を必要とするからだろう、様々義肢を集めてコレクションにしていてもなーんにも異常な話じゃない 。

I haven't finished S.vs.S-2 so I will let the arm separation for another day.
    Last edited by Crown; July 15th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    About my post #52.
    ーーーー加えて多くの義肢を持つコレクター。
    渡りに船にも程がある。迦遼カイエ本人が義肢を必要とするからだろう。
    -----

Thought so. Well that answers one more incognite, great.

Anyways, after looking through FOMALHAUT again I found these lines that solidify/confirm Makina being Maki-chan.

"頼りにしてるヨ。 ああ、けど今は何処に住んでるんだ? マキちゃん、アジト何個もってるの? "
    "I'm counting on ya. Ah well, where do you live now? How many bases you have this time, Maki-chan?
    "。。。。。。今は三つ。能図の団地と、支倉の工業地帯にある安い寮と、盗聴用に警察署の近くのア パート。 顔の切り替えも三人までなら蓄積できるようになった。"
    ".....nowadays they're three. One at Nouzu Residential District, other really cheap at Shikura's Industrial Area and another apartment near the Police station that I use for spying. And as of now I've transformed into three persons already."
    "あや。 じゃあ支倉坂付近はうろついてないのか。 例の女の子、探してくれてる?"
    "Is that so. Then you're roaming around Shikura Hill. Same seeking girl as ever I see.

Quickie translation.
    Haha, she still can't transform into men.

Maki-chan
    Probably Makina.
    An approximately twenty years old woman. She's also Hinomori's acquaintance whose function is to provide him with information regarding demon possessed. Wears a hunter cap, thick-rimmed glasses and a big beige high collared trenchcoat loose to her body commonly used by cinematic detectives. When they first met they tried to kill each other, however Hinomori won and decided not to kill her, and since then their relationship began. According to Hinomori she lacks charm as a woman. Maki-chan is currently living having secured three departments; one at Nouzu Residential Area, other really cheap at the Industrial area of Shikura and a last department conveniently located for spying near the Police Station of Shikura. As of now, it seems she has "transformed" in three different persons already to conduct her investigations.
    Fixed!
    Last edited by Crown; July 15th, 2013 at 04:40 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown 
    About your post #58.
    What is "Fixed" means? You mean Maki-chan = Makina?
    -----

Nope. I had gotten wrong the locations of her departments earlier in this thread, now fixed. I renewed the entry and edited it so that its accuracy increases.

But yeah, Maki is probably Makina. Way too many coincidences.

I have one question for you though; in the beginning of FOMALHAUT Nasu uses "無獣". How would you translate it?