Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: DDD_Spoiler_guess_and_guess_thread

Copy&paste from this entry on my blog.

Spoiler:

Observations:

• You obviously read this from Kanata’s point of view.
    • The minority (two I think?) of the Agonists’ names pronunciation are unknown, in other words: unofficial. I however tried to employ the readings the japanese consider canon.
    • The ambiguity of the names readings Nasu uses also renders me unable to identify their gender with 100% certainty. So there’s that as well.
    • I don’t really know what to make of the name of the only E level patient.

Curiosities

• Kanata calling herself “Brainless”: Kanata is a peculiar case of somebody not dying even after being killed.
      Her brain condition originates from an accident at Origa. An incident broke out at Origa where Kanata was poisoned. However, while the autopsy was being held by the Doctors, Kanata resurrected out of nowhere. This event was later explained as the following: “Once Kanata’s body “died” her brain kept functioning, moments after the defunction of her body, she began to develop antibodies to counter-attack the substance running through her .” Since then, she became the subject of many experiments due to her ability to resurrect. The results of all those experiments (mixer, freezing, incineration, rockets to be confirmed!) lead to another spectacular discoverement too! Once Kanata was killed in one way, she resurrected and developed inmunity against it. This happening shake the core off Origa of course and since then Kanata’s gotten stronger and stronger.
    • Freesia, aka as “Ice Flower“: As you can see Yoruguchi shares the nickname of one the works unreleased by Nasu.
    • Kuramitsu Meruka: This man, same kanji, same pseudonyme (Meruka is not his name). He’s one of the main characters of Mirai Fukuin. His abilities lies in his eyes; his right eye sees the future while his left eye sees the way to achieve it. You should read the work though. One of the powerlevel aspects that often involve Kuramitsu (and hope I don’t see once the movie is displayed) is the scene where Shiki “kills” the future, which leads to people believing Shiki can kill the future or something like that by herself, whereas the truth is a bit different: Shiki was capable of killing the time because Kuramitsu gave it a form through his precognitive powers.
    • Origa Marine: His name can be read in two ways

1. Marine (nothing unusual).
    2. Marion. A restaurant nearby Arika’s apartment. The usual place where Shozai and Tomato go to grab grub. Tomato loves junk food by the way, specially meat. Who is Marion? Why do they share the same name?

• Hinomori Ouka: This is one of the theories I’m planning to formulate later so I’ll just give you a quick insight. We know Hinomori Syuusei, don’t we? The surname makes you ponder if a relationship exist or ever existed between them. There are also some wackies theories where people believe she was the strongest at Origa, by the last commentary of Kanata’s results sheet, which is as bright as water it’s a mock.

Please remember me to fix and comple this later.

Oh and here is Vol.1
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Crown; June 28th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    What's Heart dweller's secret ability? Sob plucking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Sob plucking?
    Try re-reading that line.

His/her abilities are unknown. We only Know Arishino's B level and capable of killing a bunch of people but that's it.
    Last edited by Crown; June 29th, 2013 at 12:31 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    Did you create such translated looks like hand writing memo?
    Miss Jarman said viciously: 'You must reallywant your money.'
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----
     ミス・ジャーマンが悪意に満ちた声で言った。「お金のためならどんなことでもするのね」
    「ちがう」 ハーヴェイが疲れたように首をふった。「そうじゃあないんだよ。カントンでありたいのさ。敗れ ることを知らないカントンなんだ。今まではね」
     私は口をはさんだ。「十五分たったら車をもってきてくれ。銃声を聞かなければだ。銃声が聞こえたら、自分 で判断しろ」
     私は土手に沿って右へ歩きながら塹壕への入口を探した。見つけて中に入った。

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    How to did artwork? Did you use kind of photoshop?
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    GJ! Because some parts of Japanese memo of vol.2 are difficult read by native Jaanese because Kanata's writing is not so clear due to hand writing.
    -----

I think there is this conversation Tomato and Arika have in one point during S.vs.S, where they talk about the number of potential and infected people, they threw some digits around and for some reason I have been pondering for a while what those numbers could actually mean in DDD3 (someday).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    I'm not sure what you would like to say. do you have any guess related these numbers? Anyway:
    Spoiler:

Potential = 5,000. Found = about 4,000. Found and die = about 3,000. Caught in Origa hospital = about 600. Kanata killed almost 600. So, remaining potential = 1,000 and free agonisuto = 400 still remains like Fomalhaut, makina...
    This song is funny if you imagine about kanata's side. Title is someday.

Last edited by Ossan99; July 5th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
    -----

Well, let's set the relevant points of that convo first.

Spoiler:
    病原体の滅菌は九〇年に完了しいる。
    The sterilization of pathogens was concluded in the 90's. 
    当時感染した可能性のある人間が二十万ほどいるとしても発症する可能性はじき出されている。 
    At the time of the outbreak the likelihood of infected were of 20000.
    発症の可能性があるとしても、最大で五千人。
    However, only a small part developed it giving us a number of 5000 at most. No more no less.

ちなみに、現在見されたあ異常症患者は約四千人。
    Incidentally, Agonists amounted to 4000.
    そのうち死亡した患者は約三千人。 
    Eventually, 3000 died.
    オリガ記念病院に人院しているのが約六百人。 
    Origa held 600 of these.
    死亡患者人知れずオリガ運ばれている患者がいるとして、たしかに、そろそろ一段落なのかも。 
    Though as these were carried into Origa they started dying slowly as well. Hence I'm guessing that's how it stayed in 400 before Kanata's slaughter. Around 40 of these were Ward D patients and most considered dead. Furthermore, another two groups worth of metion exist in Ward D; these are the 3 NO "なし" guys and the "Agonists who still display human behaviour" that is to say: Kanata, Ruzeru and Meruka (Sora no Soto).

The Agonist Disorder like other diseases have these three characteristics:
    Durability: the intake life
    Infectability: how long 'til effects hit the person
    Fecundity: the growth and subsequent expansion of the pathogen itself

Prefecture C's frontiers were blocked in the 90's and limited the entrance methods to the highway and JR. Moreover, arguments (with no exact reasons given) sparked over the possibility of converting it into a minefield.

Tomato has a Mercedes AMG SL55.

I don't have any at the moment ;_;
    Last edited by Crown; July 5th, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    I have a question about your guess.
    Spoiler:

You mean 400 agonists(I used Roma-ji) already caught in Origa hospital and may be died?
    -----

That's not a guess. I think it is specified that Origa contains 400 patients. Things is the majority of Ward D patients are regarded as "dead", and if not dead just vegetables whereas the other Wards patients are there, doing possessed stuff.

Which is funny, because excisions to remove the new parts of patients in less severes cases can lead to the same. Maybe only A and B are safe.
    Last edited by Crown; July 6th, 2013 at 02:33 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    If so,
    Spoiler:

At the end of DDD vol.2. Only few free agonists live and 1,000 potential live in C(hiba) prefecture mainly.
    -----

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    That's not a guess. I think it is specified that Origa contains 400 patients. Things is the majority of Ward D patients are regarded as "dead", and if not dead just vegetables whereas the other Wards patients are there, doing possessed stuff.

Which is funny, because excisions to remove the new parts of patients in less severes cases can lead to the same. Maybe only A and B are safe.
    iirc Arika mentions somewhere (either Hands or JtheE) that amputation works on obvious organs (like arms or legs) as far as Ward C patients goes. But the problem is the people who have the organ in like their head or something or if its 'deeply ingrained' in them (as in they psychologically have begun needing to keep the organ) in which case those are seen as hopeless. Since Arika mentioned it it prolly has some form of precedence (or Origa propaganda 2 gud).

I have no idea why my first impulse whenever writing Origa is to write Orgia.
    Last edited by Cruor; July 6th, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ossan99 View Post
    @Crown
    If so,
    Spoiler:

At the end of DDD vol.2. Only few free agonists live and 1,000 potential live in C(hiba) prefecture mainly.
    Yeah, it'd be somethin' like that. It's kinda sad (for my entertainment) that they cannot multiply by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I have no idea why my first impulse whenever writing Origa is to write Orgia.
    It's fine as long as you remember orgía means orgy in spanish. I think that if you put Origa in google translate the result is "Holga".
    Last edited by Crown; July 6th, 2013 at 01:27 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    @Cruor
    If you don't mind, could you share with us about your native language?
    -----

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Professor Origa is a character in Mitsuru's picture book in recalled out summer. Wonder if that has to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ossan99 View Post
    @Crown
    @Cruor
    If you don't mind, could you share with us about your native language?
    There is nothing to share. My native language is only one of the many charms I've inherited.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Professor Origa is a character in Mitsuru's picture book in recalled out summer. Wonder if that has to do with anything.
    Kuramitsu foresaw he'd be admitted into Origa. He called it.

That was most likely Nasu playing around.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Crown
    O.K. It is your privacy. You may not share it with us. Sorry for my question.
    @You
    @Crown
    Who is "Mitsuru" and "Kuramitsu"? My google search results were chaos.
    -----