Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype novel

come to General DIscussions of the General section

I swear you won't regret it

It's an experience like no other
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_S...hp?showtopic=4

Translated, courtesy of our friend food-chan.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He is the hero we need.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_S...hp?showtopic=4

Translated, courtesy of our friend food-chan.
    Is there a difference between these two links?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    I dunno, he just asked someone to post it now :V

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now we have share about this novel in English. What do you think this original Japanese novel's quality?
    Miss Jarman said viciously: 'You must reallywant your money.'
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----
     ミス・ジャーマンが悪意に満ちた声で言った。「お金のためならどんなことでもするのね」
    「ちがう」 ハーヴェイが疲れたように首をふった。「そうじゃあないんだよ。カントンでありたいのさ。敗れ ることを知らないカントンなんだ。今まではね」
     私は口をはさんだ。「十五分たったら車をもってきてくれ。銃声を聞かなければだ。銃声が聞こえたら、自分 で判断しろ」
     私は土手に沿って右へ歩きながら塹壕への入口を探した。見つけて中に入った。

... I wonder if food would mind if I post this translation in Tumblr...

Blog Entries
    Tumblr doesn't deserve nice things.

Blog Entries
    So he would'nt mind at all

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi, my name is PhoenixRising.

I'm new to the forum but I've been reading the posts for a long time and I've decided post this.
    I've been working on a translation for the second chapter of the Little Lady Arc for a while now. However, I can’t upload it.
    So I’m putting up this summary of what happens instead. Sorry but it’s really long.

Spoiler:

Little Lady Arc - Chapter 2
    Saber POV

- Breakfast starts and Manaka is really happy talking about the stuff she put into the food and asking Saber if he likes it. He's also doing an internal monologue about Manaka's appearance and aura.
    - Then Manaka says “You know in essence it’s the same as cooking.” Saber says what. Manaka says in a natural and creepy way "The way we do things in the Holy Grail War."
    - Saber starts describing the Holy Grail War and how it's different from other conflicts and about how Magi normally operate. It then shifts to Saber describing more about Manaka's looks and she basically says. "You don't have to eat it" But Saber is being a gentleman saying that he will.
    - Manaka puts on a depressed face and Saber turns to the mountain of food that she made. She has made at least six servings of every kind of dish, scrambled, poached, bacon and egg dishes, meat dishes e.g sausages, milk porridge, salad dishes, desserts as well as scones and cream, a whole kidney pie though Saber only got a slice.
    - Saber reassures Manaka that they will win by talking about how knights need their vitality and some internal thoughts about how he will win.
    - Manaka starts saying "he will win without getting hurt, and that he shouldn't lose in a fight with the other Servants and if he should lose....." while unbuttoning the front of her dress revealing her
    command seal before saying “I just couldn’t bear it. Besides...” she doesn't want to use the command seal on him. Saber gives her a questioning look and she says that it's because "she's connected to him."
    - The next part are two excerpts from two Magi's notebooks and one of basically describes about Command Seals and Servants, while the one talks about a Magi being visited and told he is to compete in the Holy Grail War and that he was told that he would have to take the other six Masters out and that he to be prepared to do so.

- Manaka then starts talking about how cooking and the Grail War are the same to her and Saber starts understanding more about her. But then she starts talking about strategies they could use especially about a Magus's weakness which is their family lineage and she suggests the idea of possibly kidnapping their children or worse.
    - Saber then calls out Manaka's name because he can't bear that idea even though he knows that he has to fight and win to get their hands on the Grail and he starts telling her off saying that he can't let innocent people get involved especially young people with no power while being careful with his words because she's his Master.
    - Manaka rebuts saying that she is doing it for his sake and then she starts getting creepy.
    - Saber then starts talking about the Misaya's family and how she is one of the Masters in the Grail War and that her family and Manaka's family are acquaintances and tells Manaka that he doesn't want to do that to her friend.

- Manaka says that she's fine and then says that people can make mistakes and the he is wise and even without choosing to make a mistake, he can still achieve his wish by getting the Grail.
    - Saber just nods and Manaka smiles at him before disturbingly saying, “If it’s for your sake, I’ll do anything.” Saber starts lamenting in his head about how what he's saying and Manaka is saying isn't meshing and tells her that taking someone out is wrong and she says "Why?"
    - Saber is thinking about how her words are like a dagger to his heart basically and is still clinging onto hope that she'll go back to normal and tries again to bring her back to her senses. But Manaka is saying, "Why are you saying that?" so Saber says that if he gets the Grail then he'll decide on the wish.
    - Manaka then says she will grant his wish of saving Britain and then Saber gives in saying that if it’s for that he'll do anything for her.
    - It ends with Manaka giving a creepy smile.

I'm not certain, but I think she was hypnotizing him at the end.
    Also I'm not entirely sure if Misaya was a Master in this war but the line that refers to this seems to imply it.
    Although this might actually be the case.

I'm also considering about maybe translating the rest and giving summaries here if possible. Though it might take a while for me to do it.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; February 7th, 2014 at 02:51 AM. Reason: fixing spoiler

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ozzy.jpg 
Views:	932 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	10039

Someone , Anyone, please tell me it isn't true

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolaire View Post

Not confirmed.

Name:	Paracelsus.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	10040

Paralcelsusand proto rin apparently

It's loli Misaya.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolaire View Post

What exactly? That he's Gilgamesh with palette swap? Or distantly related to Gil?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    What exactly? That he's Gilgamesh with palette swap? Or distantly related to Gil?
    According to You, the character in question claims his grave is the greatest still standing. That'd be Giza. If Nasu didn't snort crack again, this makes him Khufu.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Yes, that's what I meant. Because for all we know, all of Brolaire's fears are unfounded. (although I don't remember his grave being mentioned before).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Yes, that's what I meant. Because for all we know, all of Brolaire's fears are unfounded. (although I don't remember his grave being mentioned before).
    ライダーが生前に建造した「王権」の象徴であり、世界最大にして現存する最古の陵墓。

It's like the world's biggest, still existing, oldest imperial tomb. It's a mouthful. It's also supposed to be a building that is a symbol of royalty.
    Any Egyptologists here?
    It

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    ライダーが生前に建造した「王権」の象徴であり、世界最大にして現存する最古の陵墓。

It's like the world's biggest, still existing, oldest imperial tomb. It's a mouthful. It's also supposed to be a building that is a symbol of royalty.
    Any Egyptologists here?
    It

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza, also known as "Khufu's Horizon"

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    And he has a famous ship...