Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess friendships between churchies and vamps are rarer?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    I guess friendships between churchies and vamps are rarer?
    I just said that, didn't I?

Blog Entries
    How are, in general, the relationships between Dorm Heads? For example, guys who get along particularly well, or guys that really can't get along with one each other, stuff like that.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Not exactly Himmelsteins, no...
    That's a bit depressing. Maybe you'd take some NPC suggestions from me if you feel like adding a few. Though that might be giving an unfair advantage to the Alliance, especially if they're all Sieg-friendly.

Hmmm. How about some growth questions, then.
    Is it possible for a Master to purchase Ranks in Servant Skills? And if so, how much would such things cost in AP or other points? Some of the comments you've made about us being able to enjoy the new Skills and such from the Expansions makes me think that this might be one way you were considering.

When it comes to purchasing, repairing, and making the various types of magic items, do you have a set chart for costs in AP and Prana of such things or is it handled in a case-by-case method? If the former, would you show it to us?

How do CAS and Character Race affect Growth?

You've stated that, under certain circumstances, it's possible to make a Servant become "Closer to what they were in life." The general assumption is that this makes the individual more powerful. However, does the Servant's Luck have an affect on this?
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Oh, adding to what 12 is asking: you mentioned that already having Conceptual Weapons from character creation makes it easier to upgrade em and get new ones. If so, to what extent does already having CWs effect this?

quotes

oh god luck acting as growth, please no.

Blog Entries
    Lol, I just have this feeling on that. CAS seemed like the natural dump-stat for the Master system, and then we find that it's keyed to growth, not just for spell-users, but everyone. Luck seems like the natural dump-stat for Servant half of it. I'm willing to bet it's worth a lot more than it seems.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

I can understand it being important but when some classes get low GP I feel it's rather unfair because they still have to get decent rank in other stats to at least challenge the classes with far more points to throw around. Not to mention none of this was mentioned in the rulebook in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Indeed. Considering the original work was unbalanced in the first place, and Verg seems to like to stay close to that, it wouldn't surprise me if gameplay balance came in second to setting consistency.

At the same time, it also wouldn't surprise me if Verg doesn't have a number of hidden stats or benefits for each class that only he's aware of, balancing things somewhat.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    How are, in general, the relationships between Dorm Heads? For example, guys who get along particularly well, or guys that really can't get along with one each other, stuff like that.
    I'm not starting to list everyone here. You should be able to see most of it through their interactions. Which means, most of them are neutral towards you guys. You aren't anything special, after all.

Mei is a special case, though - 3-

That's a bit depressing. Maybe you'd take some NPC suggestions from me if you feel like adding a few. Though that might be giving an unfair advantage to the Alliance, especially if they're all Sieg-friendly.
    Sorry, not adding currently any NPCs (Player designed, especially.) And it seems you read my answer a bit wrong...

Is it possible for a Master to purchase Ranks in Servant Skills?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO

When it comes to purchasing, repairing, and making the various types of magic items, do you have a set chart for costs in AP and Prana of such things or is it handled in a case-by-case method? If the former, would you show it to us?
    There's a general guide-line that is set by the rank, but the actual thing affects it more. It's basically case-by-case, I just look at the rank to determine where I start.

How do CAS and Character Race affect Growth?
    Character Race = Nada.

CAS: I believe I've explained this already. It adds bonus to your normal growth amount. Nothing is subtracted from anywhere.

You've stated that, under certain circumstances, it's possible to make a Servant become "Closer to what they were in life." The general assumption is that this makes the individual more powerful. However, does the Servant's Luck have an affect on this?
    No. Servant's Luck affects how much they get their asses handed to them by Noble Phantasms.

Oh, adding to what 12 is asking: you mentioned that already having Conceptual Weapons from character creation makes it easier to upgrade em and get new ones. If so, to what extent does already having CWs effect this?
    It means you already have a license.

Look up Katsu, to see what I mean.

It's easier to upgrade them with already-owned thing, of course, because you know what needs to be upgraded. No need for the smith to poke the thing overly long.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; August 16th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ah, I just meant it was depressing that Sieg is the only Himmelstein in the city. Alone in the crowd and all that.

Thanks for the clarification, btw.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Character Race = Nada.
    Hm? I thought the Faction and such decided the initial growth that was then modified by CAS or something akin to that. Can't remember exactly what you said about it.

quotes

Has Li Hong ever taken an apprentice?

Does ARES have an equipment/armament policy that scales with rank? Do higher ranking officers get issued weapons (possibly conceptual) that correspond to their position in the command structure?

Blog Entries
    If I went to the funky dorm and bought an hour with Suzuka, do I get a half off special?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who were the "first" summoners in previous years?

Is Kaoru the second strongest Master in the history of OLYMPUS? Or were there Kaoru-tier guys in the past as well?

Blog Entries
    Actually 12's question makes me wonder, were there any PCs whose back story materially changed or was folded into Olympus?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Verg would it be possible for you to give a rough percentage of the population that each faction makes up?

Blog Entries
    Anything metallic in the area around Will, Verg?

Would Symphony consider joining the K-9 Unit of ARES?

Sorry, had to ask.

Blog Entries
    DB, in this moment, we are brothers.