Thread: Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom

FATE/REGALIA QUESTIONS CLASSROOM

For all of you doubtful, for all of you with questions, for all of you who have lost their way...

We bring you: "Fate/Regalia Questions Classroom"!

Sit down on a chair, turn on the power on your study panel (... What a pain.) and fire away if you want to know something. Whether it's about mechanics, background info or hints about what to do in current situation, post the question here. It shall be answered, if it does not count as a spoiler.

This should also be the place where all the infodumps on IRC are gathered, for the sake of clarity.

Information acquired in this thread should also be added to the wiki, for easier viewing later.

And now, let us commence the first lecture...

S-E-A REPORTS
    Report #3
    S-E-A Reports

S-E-A Report #3
    Date: XX.XX.2012

It seems that our plan was a success. The foundations have been secured and the construction has begun. I cannot help but to think that this plan is dubious at best, but if there is any shred of truth to it, we must act as fast as possible. For the sake of everybody, and I literally mean, everybody. It is our duty as living creatures, if nothing else. I know that many sacrifices must be made, many lies must be spun… but the end will justify the means. I am sure of this.

If there is one thing I am sure of at this point it is that we will have no shortage of time… yet at the same time, we are running out of it. Only she seems to have true understanding of this paradox, so I refer to her judgment at the matter.

As a side-note, the plans procured by Mr. Ochemond arrived today. It seems that our greatest hurdle has now been passed. With these plans, it should be possible to emulate the ritual. I just hope that we have enough raw materials to create it. Only time will tell.

For now, I guess that is the matter I should focus on. The Holy Grail War…

- S.E.A.

Last edited by Verg Avesta; April 15th, 2014 at 08:15 PM.