Page 66 of 123 FirstFirst ... 16566164656667687176116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2460

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'm just in it for the butthurt, from both the characters and the threadgoers. :P

"Good antagonist" as in "interesting". Jin makes for a good change of pace from ZOMG Odin comes and facerolls everyone again that we've seen in the past storylines. This time it's still that, but with added Jin-ness to induce delectable rage.

At any rate, carry on.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Eh, I prefer Odin's overwhelming power and bad ass aura to Jin's annoying bratty kid attitude and lame luck-gained new abilities. Jin feels like a mini recycled Gilgamesh to me. His motives are also totally MEH, unlike Odin's which make sense. Every time Jin screams "ONE TRUE KING" I have a vision of Gilgamesh poping up and blowing his head off with a single NP going "WOMEN AND CHILDREN LOL!" Hahahahahha.

Leaving that aside, Schwarzritter huh, well that was a predictable name. XD At least the reason for it makes sense and fits with the plot. It would have been interesting to see the corruption process though. But it probably wasn't suitable for an all ages scene (Not that Fortissimo is all ages or anything). I can't wait to see Schwarzritter's abilities, and how they stack up against Momiji.
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Black Knight finally rises. Wished they shown us the process of turning Nagisa into Schwarzritter though.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ Indeed, I would have loved to actually see that myself. No visual image yet, even though a few CG's have been spoiled already.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Though I admit having Jin as the new boss is refreshing, I'd still prefer Odin to play a bigger role in this since he has the right to. He paid the damn price for this hax power already. Jin is only in it for a childish third-rate reason. And I don't suppose he'd even try to shoulder the lives of all the people he killed.

@FlameStrike: you're not suggesting that was a H-like corruption process, are you?

Venom has it right. While it's good to switch up the bad guy now and then, the superior character is Odin imo. Well how entertaining they are is up to the individual.

However, I do like how Odin has paid a steep price for his powers. He knows full well what he's doing and the weight of his crimes, but his determination is such that he's doing it anyway. I can bet that a if someone who their most precious person was asked "Hey you can bring him/her back, but 12 random people will die" they'd take it.

Jin is just "HERP DERP I FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF SO I COMPENSATE WITH OVERINFLATED EGO!". In a sense he's similar to Kotomine. Only Kotomine is a fcking bad ass who doubles as an expert troll and brings tons of entertainment. Jin literally had to steal someones thinking power to see past his own cell phone. x.x Well, it will be entertaining as heck to see Jin fall haha.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.

Blog Entries
    Haha venom, I didn't even catch that bit Flame mentioned about the "not-all-ages" corruption scene. Honestly though, with all the H in here, that would probably be pretty tame, at least from how I'm imagining it.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Problem is...can Jin even get it... Well y'know, he sure got the balls for choosing Momiji, but other than that, I think he's as good as not having any.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Mindbreak magic rape? Hmm......I smell lemon.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Oh? Does this mean you'll have a new project to work on in the future, IRUn?

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    ...tempted, actually.

Besides, we needs more Fortissimo fanfiction, so maybe.

One vote for manly Odin vs nyaa Odin then rofl

Well, in personality, I preffer Odin. But I have to say I enjoy (and rage) more at Jin's battles. There have been no unexpected changes in the fights with Odin. Essentially they are all the same. He stands there and tanks/negate blows, eventually someone manages to destroy his body, he 'regenerates', compliments the person/s who managed to do them and decides to Gungir them so hard that they won't even feel it (this as a sign of respect/mercy). Unless he pulls new moves (LIKE GIANT SPIRIT BALL), his battles are predictable and are often more enjoyable due to the character who is being faced with such an opponent, instead of Odin himself. His powers are, in my opinion, boring. I hope that Jin doesn't follow the same path as his mentor.

But enough about that. Why am I the only one raging at Sayuki's death? I mean, she leaving the house back then was a totally bad omen but she could somehow be saved. I expected Nagisa would come to her aid, Reiji would use Da Capo OR SOMETHING. Of course, characters die and she was the least wanked of the roster, but eh...

WHY DOES MOMIJI MAKE IT SO FAR IN ALL ROUTES?

/hatred.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    It was awesome to see them team up in Sayuki's route though. Potential for ultimate shoujo combo confirmed because of that.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

@hero: cuz no one care lol

Just kidding. There was never an option at that point. When the first explosion went off, Sayuki might have been defeated already. But she still wanted to keep going, so there came another. Mind that while Da Capo can summon her back, I'm pretty sure Odin had used Siegfried so that Sayuki couldn't escape.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It's okay hero, I raged too.

Thanks, Sakura. :P

I was having a dejavu at that scene because it was almost just like the one in Akkord where Momiji kills Saiyuki, only it turned out much worse since Reiji wasn't even there for her in her last moments T.T. She was literally forgotten while they were all IN FEAR of Odin.

Just an example of how badass Allfather is :P Though I admit it gradually turned into a joke later on since the characters just went from: "Damn he's insane" > "I can beat him!" > "OMG it's the scent of death!!!!" all the time.

Blog Entries
    Scene 201 update, time for more cheering up the girlfriend time~

Also, next 4 Scenes are all really one event, so prepare to get through it if you dislike the SoL so much!

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

The coming battles are going to be pretty hard core. Momiji vs Schwarzritter and Sakura/Reiji vs Jin + Odin. I wonder if Reiji will split up and confront Odin by himself like in Akkord, and leave Jin to Sakura? Well first, slice of life! They'll probably squeeze in another H scene before the finale too. XD