Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 20606568697071727580120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2460

Thread: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier : Discussion and Video Walkthrough

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome ending to the final battle. I'm kinda confused on one thing. Did Loki appear because Reiji fainted and then somehow became Loki or did Loki just appear in that dimension? If it was the latter, it would have been cool if Reiji and Loki met since Reiji didn't die in this route.
    Last edited by Yoxall; August 14th, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Haha, does Loki come and deus ex machina every EXS ending? x.x I know there's probably a fairly good story reason for it, but it's kinda lol. I really liked the CG's of Momiji with Tyrfling though, but Overload Tyrfing could have used a more creative name. It just fees like "WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP TYRFING BECAME STONGER!" Loki was pretty badass though. Odin has nothing on him haha.
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Well, that's one way to "save" Jin Arizuka. Guess taking his magic essence into himself is how he did it this time.

Now, IIRC Loki wants to save all the winners of Ragnaroks in the parallel worlds and take them to a universe where they as magi won't have to fight in another battle royale against each other - or something along those lines.

Momiji just gets a recharged/boosted swordbeam as a result of Loki's aid. Saiyuki gets a whole new magical weapon. Favoritiiiiism :P

And hey, we finally got to hear the Momiji route's OP song play in-game. 'bout time. Almost thought they forgot about that.

Hm. Speaking of favoritism, out of EXS' two routes I'm gonna have to say that Saiyuki's was my favorite. Now, this might be bias speaking, as a result of me being a Saiyuki fan AND having Schnee Kristall be the first EXS route I saw, but I legitimately felt that overall it more well-executed.

Not to say that Ahornne der Flamme doesn't have great moments, far from saying that, but Saiyuki's route was just better: Killing off Reiji and Ryuichi, the mystery behind Kuri, Odin fusterclucking everyone like the serial killer in a slasher fic when he decided to intervene directly, Kuri and Ayane's fight and how we got to see the Hagane and Kengo make guest appearances, Saiyuki vs. Odin (includes the Saiyuki/Momiji tagteam (DAT COUNTDOWN SCENE) and overpowing Die Walkure by kicking across infinity) - it was much more unconventional.

Granted, Schnee Kristall had more gratuitous German. And it still had the question/eyebrow raising intervention of Magical Jesus Reiji Loki the living Deus Ex Machina. And a lack of Jin annoying everyone by protagonist-esque plot armor and rolfstomping the other magi until the finale. BUT STILL.

Schnee Kristall: 9/10
    Ahorn der Flamme: 8.2/10
    Whatever-Sakura's-Route-is-Named: *pretty much the same as in EXA, so no scoring required*

All in all, EXS was still pretty fun and well-worth my time. Here's hoping that if Fortissimo does get adapted it goes for the Fortissimo EXA//Akkord Bsusvier storyline.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

I detected a slightly interesting difference from Loki. If you compare his dialogue in Sayuki's and Momiji's route, you'll see that in one he said: "save" and in the other he said: "lead". Could be a clue to potential sequel.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Technically I'm not quite done since I do have to do Scene 213. All in all though, IRUn summed things up pretty well. I definitely agree that Schnee Kristall was a better route than Ahorn der Flamme.

Also, I have a slightly different assumption towards what Loki did at the end there with Jin. I'm thinking that he let Jin disappear, but before that, he gave him back that dead sense of "Life" that he had been without and seeking that whole route. :/

One more thing. While his appearances and actions were cool, I feel that Loki was an overall pointless character in terms of his goal and how he was wormed into the plot. The things he achieved in both routes could be worked around and come about naturally without him, and it would have been much more inspiring for both Sayuki and Momiji as characters.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Needs more ValkxLoki
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    The popularity polls for Best Fight and Best H scene was finalized the other day, with the results out today. Since the point was to find the top 3 in each, I'll only list those here.

Best Fight

1. Sayuki and Momiji VS Odin (Schnee Kristall)
    2. Momiji and Loki VS Jin (Ahorn der Flamme)
    3. Kuri VS Valkyrie (Schnee Kristall)

Best H Scene

1. Momiji After Story
    2. Miki
    3. Momiji 2nd H (Choice - Let her show off her "studying")

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Hence why Sayuki's Route is the best. But in the end, Momiji is still the best character to many fortissimo fans. Two of her h-scenes made it to the top 3.

Blog Entries
    If it helps any, Sayuki's After Story H was #4, hehe.

My favorite in Ichigo's After Story H got 8th...(Behind Nagisa, UMI and Valk from 5-7. Honestly, wtf, UMI?!)

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Hahahaha oh wow really?

Overall these winning votes make sense, although Momiji vs. Jin before Loki Deus Ex'd an appearance when she first whips out Judgment Tyrfing was waaaay cooler IMO. Still glad my favorite fight in Forti EXS made it to number one, and my other favorite fight qualified for third (though I would've said it was worthy of second).

Anyways, I've caught myself re-reading EXA. Boy this takes me back.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    You too as well, eh IRUn? Heheheh.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Ayane arc ATM.

Never get tired of watching Jin get ROFLstomped in five seconds.

Blog Entries
    And here it is, Scene 213 and the closure to Ahorn der Flamme and EXS in it's near entirety. Hope you all enjoyed it!

...Now as for those who get upset with this ending, (Mellon I know was) remember the underlying concepts of the route and the characters. It's still not the best ending OR the one I would have preferred, but it makes sense to me, and I can accept that.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    So in the end Momiji, like Sayuki, chose the world where everyone lives. Although Satomura's decision felt more selfish than Sayuki's. I liked Sakura's ending a bit more though. It felt a bit more realistic.

Blog Entries
    Also, Ahorn der Flamme playlist created and added to the OP, so that's most everything there. Until I go back and do the changes to the earlier scenes, and probably end up doing the Ichigo bath scene because of popular request, even with the nipple-show there. Just gonna have to keep the video on the Unlisted area and hope nothing happens because of it.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Why don't you just make an alternate account for anything risky?

Blog Entries
    @Kratos good luck keeping them on youtube. Btw, are you going to upload the new ending theme also? I think it was called Revive.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'll get around to that eventually Yoxall.

Also, what would be the point to making an alternate account if it just gets banned? Waste of my time.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    ...one of these days I'll watch all of these, not just the battles, h-scenes, and those with Momiji or Ayane. >.>
    <.< *flees*
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    HEY

HEY

HEY

LYCO

WE SHOULD TOTALLY SYNCHRONIZE OUR FORTISSIMO-THON

I'M ALREADY HALFWAY THROUGH EXA

THERE'S STILL TIME