Page 1001 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199699910001001100210031006101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

Do I win?

White certainly isn't just good, nor is Black evil, though they arguably fall under those alignments more often than the other colors do.
    And then came kamigawa

But let's back up a bit. In a way, I find white aligned somewhat more scarier than black. Because while black is more focused on the individual, white's more focused on the group. That also means while black's good at killing individuals, white's more suited for killing, well, everyone.

Take the blue-black person you mentioned. A person who is all about power (although that's mostly black). Still, that person can be somewhat reasoned with. You can make deals, although the deals will most likely be in their favor.

A white-aligned person wouldn't. You couldn't argue with them or convince them. Especially a white-blue. That's the very definition of 'control'. In other words, that nature would lead to things that instead of killing you, completely control you, whether you like it or not.

To simplify even further, black is 'I will do this, regardless of the cost' selfishness.

White-Blue would be 'You cannot do this, no matter how much you struggle' control
    Last edited by Tangerang; December 29th, 2011 at 04:06 AM.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Egophobia View Post
    Post #20000, get!
    Congratz Ego!
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

...and it's not an obsession! It's partially because somebody congratulated me on sniping the first post on some page when I first showed up, so since then- okay, so maybe I do like certain numbers and milestones, xD.

Thanks~ My Lord, do I ever actually provide useful contributions to this thread? xD
    \(◕___◕)/

Blog Entries
    It's fine, lol. On an amusing note, we just hit pg 2000, and post 20000, and it just turned 2 AM where I am.

Coincidence?
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

lol

So yeah, Becky's card is the most suited against Kazu's, yet she still didn't make the top 5 list. Makes me wonder what kind of monster lurks within Rei. (It's probably a succubus). XP

*summons a C.Mei and a Baneblade* O_____O;;
    C. Mei: To glory! *rides Baneblade into sunset*

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    I don't know, I'm White/Blue aligned primarily (though I suppose whether it's Blue or Red depends), and I'm not overly... difficult to deal with. It's all about how the colors are channeled really that determines how they are. A Black aligned individual just has different hot button issues than a White one.

It depends on how deeply your defined in those colors. It's what those things are at core.

And seriously, the classic 'control' deck is blue-white, because that's the type most suited towards it.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    I guess you could consider Blue-Black to be a "decay" deck, since it focuses on limiting enemy actions, conjoined with sacrifices for precise, assassin-like destruction and debuffs.
    Oh well, I need to run. Good night, folks.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Oh, I know. I'm just saying it's all about finding the issue that triggers things for each color. Green is normally pretty mellow (or so I feel) but if anything to do with nature comes up it becomes scary intense.

...now I want Fiore and Mei to team up and turn "Savage Twister" and "Titanic Ultimatum" into melee combos, xD.
    \(◕___◕)/

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    I guess you could consider Blue-Black to be a "decay" deck, since it focuses on limiting enemy actions, conjoined with sacrifices for precise, assassin-like destruction and debuffs.
    Oh well, I need to run. Good night, folks.
    Actually, that's an interesting way to think about it.
    Blue-Black control works by reducing the enemy options, killing off their options one by one.
    White-black control works by limiting the enemy options, introducing certain forced rules until which doesn't allow them to really take any actions.

Honk

No...you're all out to claim it! I SEE HYARION LURKING THERE!
    Easy, bud. I don't really know jack about Magic alignments, so it's not like I'm going to jump into the discussion just for a get.

That said -- reading over the stuff Tang's linked, it's a pretty interesting classification system. Thing is, what with Froste having two separate philosophies jammed into her head and trying to make sense of the mess, I'm not sure it's even practical for me to try.

Saver should be pretty solidly white though, I think.

Just pick up to three colors. That's what I do, it's easier that way. Means you just need to find the two that don't fit as opposed to the two that do. And Froste... based on what I've seen, solid White/Blue so far, if she has a third color it's harder to calculate. Though she is pretty emotional, so Red may be in there somewhere.

So I guess Lacey would be Red/Green or Red/White?

...now I want Fiore and Mei to team up and turn "Savage Twister" and "Titanic Ultimatum" into melee combos, xD.
    ?

*pokes Betrayer* Give me more details on you so I can give you colors. Not sure on Lacey. Green feels right though, but I can't remember too much about her off the top of my head. She struck me as relatively mellow, for the PC group.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess I could do something for page 2000? Something. Not sure what yet.

Aaaand there was some things I wanted to talk about, regarding what was spoken earlier, but after reading all the new pages, I forgot it, and I am too tired right now to go back to look. We will see later.

Hope you had a lot of fun in Akiba.

Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    *pokes Betrayer* Give me more details on you so I can give you colors. Not sure on Lacey. Green feels right though, but I can't remember too much about her off the top of my head. She struck me as relatively mellow, for the PC group.
    Eh, maybe later. I already revealed too much info on Betrayer (i.e. any amount) since he's so damn obvious.

He... is? Wonder if it's just from a setting I'm not familiar with. And you were going to approve my guys, clearly that's what it was Verg. :P How's the trip going?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB-L View Post
    So I guess Lacey would be Red/Green or Red/White?

?
    Beats me bub. Didn't read up on it and know nearly jack squat about MtG Your guess is as good as mine~

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Let's see... Red/Green (though different aspects of each), and... third color would be white I suppose? Rechecked the person to make sure I recalled it. I don't see Black at all, that's for sure.