Page 502 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 24024524924975005015025035045075125526021002 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

No, because then that one's the 'main character'.

Oh god, what if Sion is planning on using the energy from those destroyed universes? Killing over 300 billion people just to save the 6 billion people in this universe? So much for killing the few to save the many.

Although thinking about it, isn't this closer to Narutaru than Bokurano?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Becka, Rei and whoever else sucks at cooking should have a cooking competition.

Zero, Drake, Kazu and Assa should be the tasters!
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    why those four?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Zero is clearly the silent Protag.
    Drake is Yosuke, obv.
    Assa is Nanako-chan.
    Kazu is... Filler, yeah, filler.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Actually... I just realized, but if this was Bokurano rules, the master of the Servant would die after each battle, and the Servant would then have to go make a contract with the next Master.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Fix'd for teh lolz.

And Mei's competent in a few dishes thanks to her travels and the many times she watched her family's chefs. Almost like a more limited Tohsaka.

Vampires are easy to cook for!

Just stick out your neck and close your eyes

Honk

4 should cook for Jeaques.

Maybe she can kill him that way.

Inb4 Jacques shoves 4 into a kitchen, dresses her in a naked apron, and tells her to make him a sandwich just for teh lolz. (And it's revealed that Jacques has the same poison resistance as Kaoru)

Blog Entries
    Drake is Yosuke? ...Why?

Oh, and I think I found something interesting. There are 7 platforms that connect with the Athena Academy platform. The Crystal City's buildings have a faint octagon-pattern in their surface. However, remember the Poseidon Ward that fell off? Hmmm... If the Poseidon Ward had been connected to Athena Academy, then OLYMPUS would have had an octagonal shape...?
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Quote Originally Posted by DB-L View Post
    Inb4 Jacques shoves 4 into a kitchen, dresses her in a naked apron, and tells her to make him a sandwich just for teh lolz. (And it's revealed that Jacques has the same poison resistance as Kaoru)
    Shut up, kinky boobcow

Honk

Octagons remind me of umbrellas for some reason.

That and

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So yeah, dem 1000 pages? Anything special I should do (No match-ups though).

Does that include One Liners?

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    So yeah, dem 1000 pages? Anything special I should do
    Well, how about we finally get those ma-

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    (No match-ups though).
    ;_;

Honk

Blog Entries
    how bout the fight where posieden ward fell. shouldnt be any spoilers there right? or if thats to much trouble, maybe another Q and A?

or some songs for the PCs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I'm fine with what Tobias said.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Hints/spoilers for any future mysteries?

Or what tobi said.

ONE LINERS *Is shot down*

... S-link fully updated?

... Whatever just don't hit me anymore.
    ;__;

What are these one liners again?

Honk