Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasuverse Yuri/Femslash/Girl-On-Girl Goodness Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikigod784 View Post
    AkaiNeko, you should post that essay on here. I'd totally read it.
    Eh, it wasn't a GOOD essay. Needs a lot of work, a lot more research. Fortunately a do a lot of Arthurian studies, so we'll see, I guess.

That said, fuck Lancelot and Galahad. The first is France Mary Sue-ing it up and pushing Gawain and Bedivere into obscurity and the second screws Percival out of mattering at all.

US Friend Code
    It kinda annoys me how Nasuverse seems to emphasize Bedivere as the only knight that stuck around, but he doesn't actually get a role as a servant. Shame.

Speaking of the myth, anything of note about Merlin or Mordred?

EDIT: This is interesting enough for its own topic.
    This is how you smalltext
    [ RUBY=small text] Normal text [/RUBY]

Mordred is a Servant of her own in Apocrypha. Saber of Red if I remember correctly. And yes she is genderflipped. As far as Merlin goes with Nasuverse stuff, they haven't done a thing. Given how Altria has told of her...circumstances with Guinevere and bedroom activities, I'd imagine that Merlin is either a manipulative bastard or a troll of sorts. It would be interesting to see how he would come off as a Servant in any matter.
    Over the Keel Mountains, Meets an ape with human speech. The ape asks, "What clings to you? Bear it—you cannot. Accept it—you cannot. But hidden—it is from you. Recite its name."

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutezero001 View Post
    Mordred is a Servant of her own in Apocrypha. Saber of Red if I remember correctly. And yes she is genderflipped. As far as Merlin goes with Nasuverse stuff, they haven't done a thing. Given how Altria has told of her...circumstances with Guinevere and bedroom activities, I'd imagine that Merlin is either a manipulative bastard or a troll of sorts. It would be interesting to see how he would come off as a Servant in any matter.
    The way Saber talks about Merlin, it sounds more like he was an annoying trickster. In much the same way we scream NASUUUUUUUU!!!! Saber was probably yelling Merlin's name when he or she pulled tricks on her. (never know if Nasu will Genderbender Merlin)

Blog Entries
    Witch Hunter! Trap Merlin!
    Last edited by Lycodrake; September 5th, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

I knew that picture reminded me of something!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

US Friend Code
    Was asking AkaiNeko about his findings on Mordred and Merlin in the legend, but a discussion about yuri relations between genderbent Merlin and (insert character here) works too?

Blog Entries
    Except that isn't genderbent Merlin. That's trap Merlin. :V
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    It kinda annoys me how Nasuverse seems to emphasize Bedivere as the only knight that stuck around, but he doesn't actually get a role as a servant. Shame.

Speaking of the myth, anything of note about Merlin or Mordred?

EDIT: This is interesting enough for its own topic.
    Merlin....that's a BIG question, probably even bigger than Arturia herself. Possibly half-demon, or half-angel. Possibly aging in reverse. Possibly immortal. Probably started as a fusion of two separate sets of mythos from around the same area. One more-or-less constant, however, is that Merlin was a giant fucking manslut. And sometimes manwhore. Dude fucked everything; how comparatively moral he was about this changes from myth to myth, whether he was just a smooth talker or used magic to roofy peasant girls. This is one reason that some versions have him getting along very well with Uther Pendragon, Arthur's father. And of course almost as important as Merlin is Nimue, his apprentice girl who seduces him for knowledge and power. She usually betrays him, often conspiring with Morgan (and some versions just scrunch 'em together, rather like many treatments of Caliburn and Excalibur, both for convienience and for the added fun of havig EVERYTHING be Morgan's fault). And he near-invariably gets sealed in a tree or rock or dungeon or tower, under a spell. And yes, he is very much a trickster figure.

Mordred is simpler, though that's a pretty relative term when discussing the Arthurian mythos. I think she was originally just a foster son or nephew (incidentally, I think the earliest versions of Morgan were GOOD, she was just Arturia's sister/half-sister, usually with healing abilities; basically the team White Mage). As we know her, the different versions tend to be somewhat divided as to whether or not they were essentially a good person, raised by Morgan to believe that it was their destiny to rule, or evil and malicious and scheming, how they felt about Arthur and various other figures. Sometimes Guinevere has a sister, whose name I don't feel like looking up, who's Mordred's wife. And of course she pretty much always dies at Camlann, to Arturia's spear Rhongomniad (or just Ron - seriously, Arturia is NOT limited to Saber - she even has a knife that turns her fucking invisible! Though that MAY have been where Nasu got the idea for the Air: Wind King spells, but I doubt it).

EDIT: And if you want girl!Merlin yuri, Merlin/Nimue is the most obvious, then Morgan/Merlin; a friend and I liked the idea of Morgan/Medea. You know, cray Caster-types with lesbian crushes on Arturia. Gilgamesh and Gilles have their own club that meets in the Gate and they all make a ruckus around the neighborhood with their fighting over who gets her.
    Last edited by AkaiNeko; September 6th, 2013 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Except that isn't genderbent Merlin. That's trap Merlin. :V
    Everything is terrible. :C

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks like C.C.

Blog Entries

Trap Merlin in color. :V

Edit:
    Spoilerish - Witch Hunter's Mordred
    Last edited by Lycodrake; September 6th, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    Rapist!Merlin? Suddenly Arturia's past with him becomes a lot less hilarious. In one interpretation anyway.

Alternatively, yuri Morgan and Merlin teasing Arturia constantly throughout her reign.

Blog Entries
    Rapist!Merlin? Suddenly Arturia's past with him becomes a lot less hilarious. In one interpretation anyway.

Alternatively, yuri Morgan and Merlin teasing Arturia constantly throughout her reign.
    To be fair, the Nasuverse (or possibly just its fans, we don't have much to work with) seems to generally hint towards a relatively non-suspect Merlin. More or less. That said, since there are a rather stupid number of different explanations for how Mordred happened, even moreso in the Nasuverse, if you really wanted to go for dark comedy you could have them as the two people known for sexually molesting the king of Britain.

Blog Entries
    In some earlier myths, it was Arthur who fucked Morgan of his own volition because "she had curves". Then some later authors tried to retcon that because it would be inconsistent with their image of Arthur as Perfect King.

So my headcanon is that Arturia did it own her volition. Fits the Matter of France and England medieval crossover that involves Arthur and Holger the Dane ending up together in Avalon and banging Morgan together.

Gender bend Holger and we have yuri threesome.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    "Merlin! Psst, Merlin! Some woman's hitting on me! And I'm pretty sure she's distantly related to me! What do I do!"

"...Tap dat."

"What? Tap
    what?! And how- Ohgod she's started heading into 18+ territory!"

"Don't worry, I've given you all the necessary equipment. All that's left is to follow your manly instincts. Now quit bothering me, I'm trying to catch this serving wench's eye."

"Manly instincts?! I'm a girl!"

"Couldn't tell from that chest. Now shaddap, I think she's noticed."

"..."

"
    What? What more do you want? Blood flow to my head's just a little under average right now, so no more sagely advice from me. Now, unless you wanna take one of my recording crystals and give me a good video of that Morgana chick going at it like-"

CONNECTION FORCIBLY TERMINATED

"Fucking finally."
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Gender bend Holger and we have yuri threesome.
    Who in the world is Holger?
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Who in the world is Holger?
    Ogier the Dane. Hero from the Matter of France. Has a sword called Curtana; teamed up with Charlemagne to beat up Saracens and stuff. Some legends say Morgan Le Fay took him to Avalon.
    Last edited by Dullahan; October 10th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Ogier the Dane. Hero from the Matter of France. Has a sword called Curtana; teamed up with Charlemagne to beat up Saracens and stuff. Some legends say Morgan Le Fay took him to Avalon.
    ...then why not just call him Ogier the Dane? Most people recognize that name.
    I've never heard of him being called "Holger" before now.
    F/GO SUPPORT