Thread: Fate/Knight Rhapsody

Blog Entries

Fate/Knight Rhapsody

"This event occurs before the girl by the name of King Arthur passes away. Before she can make a contract with the world and before the 4th holy grail war…the continuation of a dream.

As the girl lay in a coma, she had a flashback of her life - the days of King Arthur and the knights of the round, those glorious days of her past.

'What is your wish?'

An unknown voice drew her back to relive history. Upon revisiting her past, can she find the answer that she seeks?

This time, I can change my fate."

http://fate2013.weebly.com/index.html

Merlin sure looks Mel Gibson.

Blog Entries
    Bishonen Merlin and apparently much friendlier knights ( I doubt that they cooked for Arturia like that. And is Gawain carrying potatoes on his tray? Potatoes in 5th century Europe? ) than in the VN aside, this looks rather interesting.
    Downloading the English patch now.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Potatoes in 5th century Europe?
    Plate armor?

Blog Entries
    One anachronism does not excuse the other.
    Will they be watching TV and play football next?
    Last edited by Polly; August 28th, 2013 at 05:52 AM.

Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )

True but the nasuverse Arthurian setting has always seemed like it was in the later middle ages, despite not being so.
    Last edited by Strife ❤️; August 28th, 2013 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Will they be watching TV and play football next?
    I don't see anything wrong with that. People in the UK love football.

Camelot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife212 View Post
    True but the nasuverse Arthurian setting has always seemed like it was in the later middle ages, despite not being so.
    Not just Nasuverse, but all post-Geoffrey-of-Monmouth stories ( Historia Regum Britanniae was written in the 12th century ),with the exception of some modern retellings which aim to be more historically accurate, are anachronistic.

However, even if it is anachronistic by featuring plate armour, concepts of chivalry and other things, Nasu did put a lot of focus on the historical situation, what with the dissolution of the Roman Empire, the following Saxon invasions, civil wars between the clans and petty kingdoms and everything, and I applaud him for that.
    The 12 battles Nasu mentions were recorded in Historia Brittonum, an earlier Arthurian work from the 9th century which doesn't belong to the traditional corpus of the Arthurian works, so all in all, Nasu's version is a mix between the more historical version and the traditional tales from the High and Late Middle Ages, which focus on chivalry and knights errand.
    Last edited by Polly; August 28th, 2013 at 06:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    bruddy gud.

This has pretty nice music.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Guinevere failed to make an appearance. Isn't it sad?

Blog Entries
    Otome huh, Merlin route it is
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Here's the link to the dA profile of the artist behind this ( or at least, one of the artists ).

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    I have strong mixed feelings about this......the other knights sure looks cute though. ^^

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

The art and music are really nice.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It looks like good quality. One issue is this video wrote in Taiwanese Chinese. I got rough image what they would like to describe, but maybe some parts are not correct (^^;. Thank you bahamut.
    Miss Jarman said viciously: 'You must reallywant your money.'
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----
     ミス・ジャーマンが悪意に満ちた声で言った。「お金のためならどんなことでもするのね」
    「ちがう」 ハーヴェイが疲れたように首をふった。「そうじゃあないんだよ。カントンでありたいのさ。敗れ ることを知らないカントンなんだ。今まではね」
     私は口をはさんだ。「十五分たったら車をもってきてくれ。銃声を聞かなければだ。銃声が聞こえたら、自分 で判断しろ」
     私は土手に沿って右へ歩きながら塹壕への入口を探した。見つけて中に入った。

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Yeah, strong mixed feelings here too... I'm not sure what to think of it.

btw, Bishonen Merlin is a bit too nope for my tastes, Morgana is acceptable.

Blog Entries
    Where the fuck is my Rin otome game complete with Archer, Lancer, and Ayako routes?!

However, this does have some gorgeous artwork. Damn, they really made Merlin Man pretty though didn't they?

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.