Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236368717273
Results 1,441 to 1,453 of 1453

Thread: The Xth Loop: Sword/stilled time [Fate/ x Madoka Magica]

Whether the powers are inborn or not, Rule Breaker would most likely seal them again since they are a result of the contract. As for them being alive or dead either is fine as long as the author puts enough conceptual bullshit in their explanation to make it consistent with the Nasuverse.

The Casual Anarchist Time-traveling Alien deathisabishi's Avatar
    So ultimatly it depends on the authors choices. Yay...

I guess personally I'm going to go with reverted to human depending on willpower and with the potential to redevelop powers at a later date because they "rember the feeling" or something. The powers wouldn't take the exact same shape but they would return.
    I find it both tragic and hilarious that all my fanfic ideas involving Gilgamesh ultimately devolve into the image of his foes weeping pathetically on the ground while he vigorously crotch-chops and dances across my field of view.

Alrighty, now this one I might actually write something for. Now for those of you who don't recognize him, this is Karna, AKA Lancer of Red/Launcher. On terms of tier breaking bullshit he's on the scale where he could conceivably take on a Gilgamesh at full power and win. With his armor Kavacha and Kundula Karna could possibly tank a full powered Enuma Elish and the armor itself when equipped to his master has tanked an in universe cosmic retcon. He also has country destroying lazors and lance that scales in power with the divinity of the target. Plus he can do the things that are so desperately needed in Madoka, giving people a fucking hug.
    I find it both tragic and hilarious that all my fanfic ideas involving Gilgamesh ultimately devolve into the image of his foes weeping pathetically on the ground while he vigorously crotch-chops and dances across my field of view.

Blog Entries
    I think most people here know something about karna being op.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Just for the purpose of the few who may not. (Probably none, I have no idea how popular Apocrypha or CCC are.) By the way, is there a good place to get the translated Fate/Apocrypha or has no one done those yet?

Blog Entries
    Check the translation section. Canonrap finished volume one a while ago, and edreamer did volume 2. Canon is
    playing final fantasy 14
    working
    on volume 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

That's cool. Thanks.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    Ah, so this is still alive? Cool.

...Jesus, I still remember a Christmas omake idea I had two years ago for this.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Sorry I'm late. Had some things to deal with.
    Part 3:
    Hero of Justice.

Kiritsugu: Shirou... Emiya?

Shock, surprise... Those were the emotions that were prominent on the man's face.

Archer: If I hadn't been summoned. If things had gone their natural course. I would have been the boy you saved from this war. After you died I wished to become the hero you aspired to be. But I always wished to save the one who saved me, a wretched child in the midst of flames who had nothing.

Turning towards the Puella Magi.

Archer: And I succeeded. Thank you all for reminding me.

Kyouko: We just didn't like the thought of you sitting on your ass wallowing in self pity.

Sayaka: If some dumb spirit wants to say you're no good then I'll show them how wrong they are.

Mami: Everyone needs a helping hand every now and then.

Homura: You still have a job to do Archer.

Muttering "Right" the knight in Red turned towards the man he called Father. "Madoka, can you get us out of here please?"

"On it!" There was a soft glow of gold then the two who started this journey woke. The room was covered in a blackish red liquid. All of Mankind's Evil. A curse strong enough to be made manifest solid. That was the source of the nightmare the two had been imprisoned in. The origin of this curse, The Holy Grail.

Archer: You know what this means... We can't let this thing exist. It'll kill every man, woman and child on this world. All six billion of them.

Biting his tongue. Kiritsugu accepted this. If the grail was corrupted then there was no possibility it could grant his wish. Peace through destruction was worthless. He had done that enough himself to know this to be true.

"Trace on" Starting the invocation, Archer prepared for the final act of this war.

"I am the bone of my sword."
    Start Trace...
    "Steel is my body and Fire is my blood."
    Basic Structure retrieved
    "I have created over a thousand blades."
    Forge the materials
    "Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain."
    Structure Achieved, History retrieved.
    "Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one’s arrival."
    Concept achieved, Forging connection...
    "I have no regrets. This is the only path."
    Trace Achieved.

What manifested in his hands couldn't be called a mere weapon or even your average Noble Phantasm. This was Excalibur "Sword of Promised Victory". Forged by the Fae, empowered by Humanity's hopes and dreams. The last Phantasm. And before his new service, beyond his reach. But as he was serviced to the concept of Hope named Madoka Kaname he could now understand enough of the inner workings to at least bastardize this. It took all his skill, and outside his reality marble all but the final line of his invocation to manifest. But now he had a weapon capable of purging this evil.

Of destroying the Holy Grail.
    One word. That's all it took.
    "EXCALIBUR!"

And the path of golden light ensured the holy grail was no more. Without Kotomine Kirei, of any tangible wish for destruction combined with the efforts of the Goddess of Hope. The fire of Fuyuki would never come to pass. Sure the town center was wrecked but the city was spared.

Without the support of the grail combined with the prana loss of using the Sword of Promised Victory Servant Archer was fading. Only independent action allowed him the few minutes he had left.

"Go, retrieve your daughter. Live in peace. Take satisfaction that you saved the world or at the very least this city. Make sure she won't be used for this farce anymore. Tell others. Let no one else make the mistakes of the past." Saying all that needed to be said. The Knight of Red started to blow away with the breeze, bottom to the top.

"I will. I may never know you as when you were alive but at least my dream lives on. From the bottom of my heart, thank you."

Thus the knight of steel and hope vanished from this world with the satisfaction of a job well done.

Snippet End.

And that's it, snippet is done. If anyone sees something that can be improved anywhere let me know and I'll go back and fix it. Please tell me your thoughts.
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; February 22nd, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    That was good. *clap clap clap*

I do wonder what additional personal skills, NPs, and changes to EMIYA's stats are going to be once he becomes employed by Madoka.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    That was good. *clap clap clap*

I do wonder what additional personal skills, NPs, and changes to EMIYA's stats are going to be once he becomes employed by Madoka.
    Thank you, this is the first large piece of writing I have done. Mostly I just edit for people. As for EMIYA's stat changes.

His Luck will go up of course, strength is low enough that it won't change. Durability will go down since Madoka can't afford as much maintenance as Alaya. Speed is the same or maybe a tad faster. NP's though have an improvement across the board as he actually can claim to have an NP of his own. There's the one that starts the story. Where Madoka sends help in form (usually) of Puella Magi that he had saved as her servant. I think Fraggle was the one who came up with it in his snippets, I'll check later and correct as needed. Here Madoka herself descended and is responsible for Kiritsugu summoning him in the first place. And Excalibur is capable of being made manifest because Madoka as the the concept of Hope being his Matron gives him more understanding of the underlying principles of the sword. Or as Araishi puts it. 1+1+1= FUCK YEAH.
    Last edited by Rai Burnout; February 22nd, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Just caught up to this fic. Based IRUN delivers like mad (when he gets around to writing, that is). Though considering how I've jumped between like 7 different story ideas in the past 3 months I don't have any room to talk. Update when you're ready, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.