Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116121124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2538

Thread: Koha-Ace

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://web-ace.jp/tmca/contents/2000045/episode/2257/
    New Chapter

Okay, so we open on the Takamatsu Castle siege. Hideoshi, Kanbei and Okita are getting bombarded. Hideyoshi asks where they got such huge artillery, Kanbei said it didn't look like it got brought into the castle and Okita suggested it may be Mori's servant. Takasugi apologises to Hideyoshi, but says his Kiheitai is always up to date.

Takasugi says he shouldn't have trouble winning at this rate, but that it's difficult to attack on the water like this (Referring to how Hideyoshi flooded the castle by diverting a river) but that's to be expected of Toyotomi. His troop asks what he's talking about and what is Toyotomi? (My translator says its Toyotaiko? Which is probably another name for Hideyoshi, but either way it's basically a name that doesn't exist yet at this point in history) Takasugi asks himself what is he talking about, perhaps suggesting that like Okita he doesn't have all the information he should have.

Hideyoshi complains that this was supposed to be an easy victory and he already told Nobunaga that. Kanbei says he must've done that just after they left. A letter arrives and Kanbei asks if that's the punishment from Nobu. The letter is actually a message saying Akechi had rebelled at Honnoji.

We get Akechi's inner monologue saying he dedicated everything to Nobu, that even if it meant rebelling against the gods or sacrificing his own mother he'd do it, but despite everything Nobu only smiled at Hideyoshi. A soldier asks Akechi where their target is and Akechi replies with "The enemy is at Honnouji" I'm not sure if this is a historic reference, or just a Samurai Warriors gag.

Hidenaga and Kanbei make some mild commentary, but Hideyoshi tells them to stow it. He says that they're dealing with Mori and tells Hidenaga to get ready cause its a Hideyoshi Hashiba once-in-a-lifetime payback.

The next part says on June 2nd on the 10th year of Tensho. Which is either a note that the timing has gone off the rails, or a typo cause it's supposed to be the 21st of June. Still, whether or not that's an indicator, the images speak for themselves, it seems this time around Nobunaga comes out the winner at Honnoji.

The extra page mostly talks about new years for some reason, despite us being two months in and asks about who people tried for in the New Year's Gatcha. The last panel does reference the story with Nobu asking about her coming out on top and Okita suggesting they're about to get cancelled. Medusa says she looks forward to working with them for the upcoming year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Nobunaga vs Hideyoshi

coming soon at theatre.

Absolute Mistake, and Patriarch of the AAA Clan, a Beast's Lair Subsidiary Anime Aurelius Anomaly's Avatar
    Forbidden Land where there is only Insanity.
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Monke vs Demon King (or is it Queen? Whatever.)
    In the hidden plains of the Internet, there are only the lurkers.

Blog Entries
    https://web-ace.jp/tmca/contents/2000045/episode/2321/

Latest chapter, poor translation to follow.
    Galleries for Stuff

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Hideyoshi's NP finally revealed.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    dint we already know his nps

bell curve of strength, big castle, your stuff is mine now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But before we had zero idea what the final form of the big castle did.

Now we're only extremely confused about what the final form of the big castle does.

Blog Entries
    Right, so we open with Hideyoshi returning to Oda, the most notable thing I think here is that she specifically changes from calling him Monkey to Hideyoshi.

Page 2 is a review of the history following Oda's downfall, that Hideyoshi basically hunted Akechi down and defeated him at the battle of Yamazaki and then consolidated his power as Nobu's heir by taking command of Nobu's grandson, I think making the baby in this panel Oda Hidenobu. The big black text references the Kiyosu Conference, a period comedy that covers these events I think.

The next page basically covers how Hideyoshi removed Katsuie in the battle of Shizugatake with the famous Seven Spears of Shizugatake, here referred to as Seven Lancers, which makes sense. How he built Osaka Castle and eventually sidelined the Oda to obtain power for himself. The final panel finally calls attention to the lack of Ieyasu in this comic.

But no time for that, the next page starts off showing us the dead Shinkurou Ise, saying that with his new power Hideyoshi is basically just playing a numbers game at wiping out the other factions and unifying the country (read world here I think) under his command becoming the true child of the sun etc.

The next page opens addressing how Hideyoshi's brother and firstborn son both died and that Hideyoshi began a purge of the Toyotomi and their allies, I think this is a reference to how Hideyoshi supposedly had his adopted son, Nobu's forth son, assassinated among others. The last panel on this page says something about cotton sheeting? This might have something to do with Hideyoshi's establishment of bureaucracy and regulated taxation, but that's a pure guess on my part, I've no idea what he's talking about in this panel.

The next page basically seems to metaphorically talk about Hideyoshi's decline and the 'setting of the sun' as it were. Finally, Nobu reappears, picking up her hat and Hideyoshi reveals that this rewrite of his entire life is apparently the result of his Noble Phantasm, Golden Demon Realm ZIPANG! So the sun rises on the pair, and then... It suddenly ends with the note of this being the final chapter. Oda and Okita start to freak, but Medusa says its a joke? I have no idea if this is ending or not, but there is a note at the bottom suggesting there's gonna be a new one on May 5th.
    Galleries for Stuff

Blog Entries
    https://web-ace.jp/tmca/contents/2000045/episode/2322/

Okay, so the first panel has Rin and Sakura in the Army's hidden arsenal "Kiyos" though I couldn't find anything on that, so probably a mispronounciation on my machine's part. Rin tells Sakura to leave her behind and Sakura basically tells her sisters don't leave each other behind. The left panel tells us this is two years before the Fourth Imperial City Holy Grail War, so that would presumably make this the Gudaguda equivalent of the 3rd Fuyuki War if I'm reading this right? Anyway, Rin says that Saber is a servant who shouldn't have been summoned and Sakura expresses disbelief at that I think. She says that his Noble Phantasm is the world, calling back to what was described last time I think, though the translator also spat out the word swallow? So maybe she means his phantasm will consume the world? I'm a little unclear.

Next page has Nobu saying that Hideyoshi no longer needs a master, and that's an outrageous phantasm he has. Hideyoshi says that as long as he has this sun, nothing can stop his dream. Does the Sun mean the ring then in this context? I guess it might be his physical link to Zipang or something, but that's just my speculation and nothing to do with the text. The next bit didn't make a whole lot of sense, so I'm gonna give what the machine literally gave me and try to interpret from there "Saber and Archer, it makes sense that those 2 riders were different." and "Nobunaga-sama's class had to lie about the Holy Grail, so" Now, I think Rider in this context might mean Cavalry class, or just class in general? So maybe it's saying that since Hideyoshi and Nobu are actually the Saber and Archer, then Hideyoshi's make believe Grail War had to lie about what classes Okita and Takasugi were? It's the best I got from this, so I'm really sorry if this part is complete garbage.

Anyway, next page, Takasugi says they were just being used by Taiko (Japanese title referring to a retired regent, often used for Hideyoshi) and that their battle is meaningless. Kanbei basically admits that it's true, even if you can see the mechanism behind it and know Hideyoshi is in the wrong, he's compelled to help him. Takasugi says he's in the same boat due to Hideyoshi's, well it says Charisma Geass? So I guess Zipang gives him control over Takasugi, I don't quite get how since the original description of his NP allowed him to summon his retainers bar Ieyasu, so it makes sense for Kanbei to be there and be an idiot, but Takasugi and Okita seem out of place? I'm not sure, still this is just my thinking out loud and nothing to do with the text, so moving on. Takasugi says Okita is different, she doesn't owe Hideyoshi anything. Okita basically says "Well...yeah".

Takasugi continues, saying, if anything Hideyoshi should be her enemy because she's part of the Shinsengumi under the Tokugawa government and asks why she's on his side. Okita says she doesn't really care about the Tokugawa in the first place and that someone asked her to play this role, that's all. The last panel on this page explains that even servants not in the war can be summoned and used, describing it as an exceptional Noble Phantasm. I guess that covers those two?

Nobunaga says it's tricky and asks if Hideyoshi had to do it. Hideyoshi says he did, cause only at this moment at Honnouji could he kill Nobu.

In true Nobu fashion, she basically says "then die" and uses her phantasm, but Hideyoshi uses Sword Hunt and turns all the guns back on her.

Hideyoshi says he took out Takeda, and that "Nobunaga's guns are also on the street" I don't know what this means, as per usual, I'm gonna assume it's some sort of idiom meaning he can also take control of her weapons or something. He says that this Hideyoshi who ended the period of warring states will now end the Holy Grail War. Nobu says she forgives him for playing around, but this sorta contempt is unforgivable and goes full Demon King.

Apparently all the drama this chapter didn't leave space for an extra page, so the last panel is Nobu complaining about them still talking about Valentines, Okita asking what CBC is and Medusa asking why April is so good? Joan is just saying something about hearts which I don't think is relevant, but is probably a Japanese meme that flew over my head.

I hope this latest attempt at machine translation doesn't cause anyone who actually speaks Japanese to pull their hair out, I am not a real translator by any stretch so take everything I've typed with a pile of salt, except maybe the really obvious stuff you can tell from the pictures. XD
    Galleries for Stuff

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    It's the best I got from this, so I'm really sorry if this part is complete garbage.
    Zipang dreams up a Grail War with 7 Servants, but pre-existing Servants from the war outside the dream take up slots, so he had to fake himself and Nobu being living people to free up the Saber and Archer slots for Okita and Takasugi. Not sure why he didn't bother doing the same for Kagetora to get a new Lancer, but either way, Kagetora isn't here anymore because she died within the dream.

Then once the dream was over, the summoned Okita and Takasugi are sent to the Grail War outside the dream.

Knowing that, the full Zipang roster goes:
    * Saber Okita (only summoned because Hideyoshi concealed his Saber status)
    * Archer Takasugi (only summoned because Hideyoshi concealed Nobunaga's Archer status)
    * Lancer Kagetora yoinked from outside the dream (died without figuring out she was a Servant, unlike Nobunaga)
    * Berserker Souteki
    * Rider Shingen (Class unconfirmed)
    * Assassin Shinkurou (Class unconfirmed)
    * Caster Mitsuhide yoinked from outside the dream (Servant status unconfirmed, existed in the dream twice with the presumably Servant version killed by Nobunaga and the presumably part of the dream version being killed the way he died historically)

Takasugi says he's in the same boat due to Hideyoshi's, well it says Charisma Geass?
    Kanbei is not a Servant, he's a regular dude from Zipang, so he can't resist Hideyoshi's curse-level Charisma even now that the dream is over and he's aware of the puppet strings pulling him.

Blog Entries
    Ah, thanks very much Comun, sorry I had to make you work this time.
    Galleries for Stuff

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the double post, but I went back and reread the old chapters for fun, and I realised, the first page has Full Power Hideyoshi telling us this is his Noble Phantasm. Sonuvabitch told us right from the start and then did the proper reveal a whole year later. Played us like a damn fiddle! (MGS fans, that one's for you)
    Galleries for Stuff

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Decided to buy the lastest volume of comptiq ace
    Ah shit.
    Finally

for the last chapter

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Decided to buy the lastest volume of comptiq ace
    Ah shit.
    Finally

for the last chapter
    So, from what I can get from that image, on Comptiq it seems that Zipang may actually be the 3rd HGW story that Keikenti teased years ago with Kagetora's reveal:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Just found it, the new Lancer images are from this month issue (released today) of the Comptiq magazine, they publish the manga ぐだぐだエース(仮)"Gudaguda Ace (provisional)"
    Details and some images from that link
    Spoiler:

It seems this issue is the last chapter of the Gudaguda Ace (provisional) manga and the next series it's gonna be (need confirmation from this part) 帝都聖杯奇譚回顧録 昭和戦国絵巻 Imperial Capital Holy Grail Strange Story Memoirs -Showa Sengoku Picture Scroll- (?) (I know, a mouthfull)
    That image seems to be the story ending in which the racoon abandons the name Takechiyo and assumes the name of Ieyasu, and then the message Showa Sengoku Picture Scroll -End-
    Last edited by Lobo; May 10th, 2023 at 03:24 AM.

The inclusion of Rin and Sakura already makes it pretty definitive, being stand-ins for the two Edelfelt sisters who summoned Saber in the 3rd Fuyuki war. I believe it was in the reveal for Kagetora that actually showed them summoning him, if I recall correctly? Along with the Einzbern's summoning.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Rin and Sakura being Hideyoshi's shared Master is a thing we knew for even longer than we knew Satsuki being Kagetora's Master.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Rin and Sakura being Hideyoshi's shared Master is a thing we knew for even longer than we knew Satsuki being Kagetora's Master.
    I really hope we get a type Redline style version of that war. I'd like to see the Edelfelt sisters proper, and maybe get a name for the Einzbern master and outside chance see Darnic not be worthless.
    Galleries for Stuff

Blog Entries
    I really hope we get a type Redline style version of that war. I'd like to see the Edelfelt sisters proper, and maybe get a name for the Einzbern master and outside chance see Darnic not be worthless.
    Redline has to actually finish it first tbh which sometimes feels like a quest that may never happen.
    A ZIPANG adaptation would probably be trippy as fuck all things considered

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rin and Sakura sharing Saber aside, I don't see why Shouwa Emaki would have anything to do with Fuyuki's 3rd. At the very least, we know Darnic isn't there because Lancer's Master is the Satsuki stand-in.

Blog Entries
    Rin and Sakura sharing Saber aside, I don't see why Shouwa Emaki would have anything to do with Fuyuki's 3rd. At the very least, we know Darnic isn't there because Lancer's Master is the Satsuki stand-in.
    Isn't this implied to be the HGW that happens before the stuff that happens in Redline?
    i.e the 3rd Holy Grail War?