Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ 2 (In-Character matches) + Index

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by I3uster; November 16th, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The busy streets of the shopping district had turned silent as dawn approached. Not even a single soul was in sight as you faced each other, standing on the middle of the street. Halfway to your respective opponent laid a giant plaza, reminiscent of a pedestrian crossing in the middle of a busy Asian metropolis. Only faint lighting was provided by various store signs that had yet to attract any customers today.

Usually this place was vibrant with life. But as the sun rises, some of you might never be able to enjoy it in its full glory ever again.

RacingeR
    : [Rider & Robert Weisshart] vs. Verg Avesta [Saver & Amepyra]

Call if thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of death of thyself
    Battle, BEGIN!

Rider - AGI B+ (S) - & Robert Weisshart -AGI D- vs. Saver -AGI C+ (S) - & Amepyra -AGI B-
    Turn 1: Rider & Robert
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Robert Weisshart & Rider
    Turn 1

On one corner of the plaza, a sudden sound shattered the silence that had covered it until now. It was a sound so strong and loud that it seemed like it would shatter the windows of the houses and stores beside the plaza anytime soon. It was the sound of a radio so incredibly loud that it drowned all other sounds in the plaza.

But, even more incredibly so, the voice of the man carrying the radio managed to surpass even the loudness of the song.

“YOU FUCKERS WHO DEFY THE WILL OF GOD! I SHALL LAY YOU TO REST IN THESE HALLOWED HALLS YOU HAVE DARED TO POLLUTE WITH YOUR UNWORTHY PRESENCE!” The man who had shouted was a sight to behold. Tall, with priestly robes covering his very thin frame, tattoos running alongside his arms, and many piercings in his ears, he looked more like a monster out of some horror tale rather than a holy figure. He had short, blond hair, blue eyes, and right now, his face was twisted in an unhinged expression of ferocity.

In contrast, the Servant standing behind him was a knightly figure more appropriate for fairy tales, or for epics of knights that transcended legend. He wore a simple, yet heavy-looking armor, and two sheathes hung by his sides. He was a rather robust figure, the armor managing to make him look even more corpulent. Slightly tanned skin combined with his brown eyes, his prim and proper beard, and the mature look of his face were enough to make him look attractive. However, in his brown eyes there was a slight coldness, a darkness that warned anyone that this man had experimented many battles. The contrast between the Master and Servant was like that of the day and night.

“Master... what is it with the hallowed halls and all that? We aren’t on a church or a cathedral, you know?” His voice was calm, and carried itself towards his Master perfectly, despite the noise surrounding them.

However, his Master choose to ignore him, and continued shouting towards his would-be enemies. “HEAR ME WEELL, YOU SHITHEADS! I AM ROBERT WEEISSHAAARRRRRT, DIE HEILIGE SCHMIEDE GOTTES!! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU DEFIED AN AGENT OF THE SUPREME! I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR SOULS WILL BE IMPLORING FORGIVENESS TO GOD AS THEY FALL IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HEELL! PREPARE TO DIE, YOU FOUL PIECES OF-“

The rest of the rant was thankfully clouded by the ever increasing noise of the radio, as Robert continued mumbling and ranting to himself, a fanatical light on his eyes, his body shaking and trembling as adrenaline coursed through it. His Servant, meanwhile, sighed. He was very accustomed to his Master’s... unique way of being, but that did not make it less irritating at times.

“I guess there goes any chance of talking this out...” with the same calmness as before, he started readying himself for battle, his eyes never stopping to keep watch over his enemies.
    Last edited by RacingeR; December 10th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Amepyra & Saver
    Turn: 2

Opposing the two men...

... A giant.

Towering above three meters in height, the gigantic woman, clad in blood-red armor, stood defiantly in the middle of the road. The lights of the sleeping city reflected from her armor, making it gleam with devilish beauty. The blonde hair, long like flaxen banner of a warlord, gently flowed in the night-time wind, enhancing the image of a patience that was in direct opposition of the screaming and bellowing Master confronting her. She gripped her sword, longer than either of the men, calmly in her hands, its tip resting against the asphalt of the road. If only her vermilion mantle and golden hair had not moved with the wind, she could have very well been a statue at the gates of a monarch - such was her dominating presence.

"Wow. Just wow."

From the shadows of the colossal woman stepped forth a lithe man, one with blue hair and clothes, as if he had been everything the Servant wasn't. She was tall, he was not. She wore red, he wore blue. She was clad in armor that seemed nigh impenetrable, he was clad in just a ragged cloak wrapped around his lower half, showcasing his tattooed upper body. Her weapon of choice was a sword, he carried a harpoon that was as jagged as a shark's fang.

The man directed his red eyes at the sight of the rambling man carrying the boombox.

"The fates showcase their sense of humor, huh? Why is it that we always get the weird opponents?" The man, Amepyra by name, complained.

His Servant offered a ghost of a grin.

"I thought those were the types that offered you the most joy. Was I mistaken?" she asked with a deep, husky voice. "Maybe I should give you a sleepless night once more, making you sing a beautiful song of your deepest secrets?"

Amepyra turned red on his face and grabbed his buttocks as if trying to protect something very dear to him.

"Don't you dare, you damn Sexual Harasser!" He growled at his Servant. "Next time you do something like that, I swear, I'm gonna get you exchanged for a new Servant!"

"What a pity," the Servant, Saver, chuckled with a low tone. "And I had taken such liking to your lithe, nimble body."

"Shut uuuuuupp!" Amepyra screamed, barely able to contain his embarrassment. "We ain't doing this here, in front of enemies!"

"As you wish... Master."

The way the Servant emphasized the last word, it was clear who actually was the Master between the two.

"Oh for crying out loud..." Amepyra grumbled and stretched his free hand. "This is why I hate genuine women..."

Bringing his right hand to the side, Amepyra allowed his prana to run rampant through the channels within him. A bubble floated in his mind, raising to ever greater heights, before violently popping and splashing the tiny droplets everywhere. In that instant, the blue field in his mind was filled with power, each and all of his Magic Circuits screaming into awakening. His power was now deployed in a formula that was older than 90% of the inhabitants of the floating city, Amepyra himself included. And yet, this information had always been a part of him. After all, he was far from normal. He was artificial, a puppet created for this exact purpose.

Purpose which he accepted with a beastly grin.

"ΑΘΑΝΑΤΟΥΣ μὲν πρῶτα Δεοὺς, νόμῳ ὡς διάκεινται,
    Ama tsu kaze. Kumo no kayoiji.
    Τίμα· καὶ σέβου ὅρκον. ἔπειθ᾽ Ἥρωας ἀγαυούς.
    Fuki toji yo. Otome no sugata
    Τοὺς τε κατα χθονίους σέβε Δαίμονας, ἔννομα ῥέζων.
    Shibashi todomen."

With those words of power, something was summoned. Something was created. From the moisture that had appeared to Amepyra's hand, something was forming. The droplets of water grew ever larger and larger, unifying into an existence that seemed to be neither solid or liquid. Like a cocoon growing from the back of a leaf, something vaguely humanoid in shape leaned back from the man's palm, extending itself into a full length. Body that was both transparent and pure blue abyss; hair that was both flowing and heavy as the waves of the ocean; eyes that were kind and as merciless as the soul of the sea.

This humanoid creature opened its eyes, staring at the world as it started acquiring a complete form.

"... Preparations forming, Master."

With a vibrating voice, the female creature informed the man with such words.

"Then I suppose we hall do it like always, huh?" Amepyra asked, giving a sideways glance to the red-clad Servant.

"Understood," the colossal woman answered, and even though her helmet hid all of her facial details, it as clear that she was smiling darkly. "As always."

Wise Up!

Status

Name:
    Amepyra
    Height: 180cm

CAS: C
    PRA: A

Spells

Amorphosphoric
    Amepyra utilizes his magecraft to create a gelatinous, fluid-based creature that follows him around, acting as his familiar.

Last edited by Verg Avesta; December 11th, 2013 at 11:21 AM.