Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy (OOC)

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [18:54] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/zdALiwF.jpg
    [18:57] <@RacingeR> Kappa the Witch of Illusions. A master at using all kinds of illusions, as her title implies, she is one of the stronger ones, if only by her sheer cunning and intelligence when applying her powers. A consumated prankster just like Lambda, she is able to basically bluff and bullshit her way out of anything.
    [19:00] <@RacingeR> Kappa is very predatorial. She chooses a target, and proceeds to hound him or her until they go halfways insane, and a lot of times she'll steal something from them, ranging from pretty valuable stuff, or just meaningless shit. And mentioning meaninglessness, her ability to be up to basically any random horseshit she thinks about drives poor Epsi mad. She is very whimsical in nature after all, but once she focus into something, she'll keep at it until the end. Not someone you'd wish to come across in the Warped World, overall.
    [19:01] <@RacingeR> She and Lambda are bestest friends
    [19:01] <TiredNeko> Adam will bodyslam her
    [19:01] <@RacingeR> Too bad, you just bodyslammed into your ally
    [19:01] <@RacingeR> Misdirection~
    [19:02] <Airen> Attack her with swag. Only way.
    [19:02] * Airen poker face
    [19:02] <TiredNeko> >attack ally
    [19:02] <TiredNeko> >implying that said ally won't be used as bludgeon
    [19:02] <TiredNeko> Adam: STOP MAKING ME THINK RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
    [19:02] <@RacingeR> @Airen: She's gonna steal Rika's panties :|
    [19:05] <@RacingeR> Apparently, Kappa possesses a rare ability that makes her especially dangerous, but specifics aren't known.
    [19:05] <@RacingeR> And that's all for illusion gal

[19:10] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/F3r0IJc.jpg
    [19:12] <@RacingeR> Nu is one of the more well known Witches of the Cove. Formerly a member of Patrick Wilson's legendary party, after it disintegrated, she gave up her humanity and joined the Cove. A wandering witch that can be found in the randomest of places, rather than wanting to explore everything like Omicron, she seems to suffer from wanderlust and is unable to settle down anywhere.
    [19:14] <@RacingeR> Nu is the only witch who is a declared lesbian, but she is in love with a girl from Patrick's party, although this does not seem to be mutual.
    [19:14] <Airen> Guessing said girl is still alive?
    [19:14] <@RacingeR> Yep
    [19:15] <@RacingeR> In personality Nu is pretty kind and sensei-like. She has a tendency to take one or two particular Survivors under her wing and in exchange for keeping her company as she wanders around, she teaches them stuff in general
    [19:16] <@RacingeR> That said it is a very risky proposal. The wandering lifestyle does not do very good for one's survival chances in this world.
    [19:19] <@RacingeR> Nu is fairly famous between the Survivors for having wounded the Legendary Monster called Cerberus a long time ago, though she almost died in the process. Even today, her back is completely covered in scars
    [19:19] <@RacingeR> Anyway that's it for Nu-sensei
    [19:20] <Enchanter> And I wonder if Nu is in love with the other witch from the party. I think there was another one who was a member.
    [19:20] <@RacingeR> Delta, and no
    [19:20] <@RacingeR> Delta and Nu hate one each other
    [19:21] <Enchanter> Do Delta and Nu get along?
    [19:21] <Enchanter> Oh.
    [19:21] <Enchanter> I'm sure there is a reason, and I am sure it is spoilers.
    [19:21] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/qakaSkl.jpg
    [19:21] <@RacingeR> this is the girl she is in love with

[19:25] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/US2NqtE.jpg
    [19:27] <@RacingeR> Xi is the Earth Witch of the group. An expert at manipulating the terrain, she tends to be more of a defender or a supporter rather than a straight up fighter. It is generally guessed she sits straight in the middle rank of strength for the witches, but it is actually pretty hard to say. She is the second Xi, with the former holder of the name having died off in unknown circumstances, and is apparently much stronger than her predecesor.
    [19:28] <@RacingeR> And yes, Xi has the biggest bust size of the group. So much envy sent her way in every reunion.
    [19:30] <Bloble> race, did you ever tell us about the cove's relationship with other groups?
    [19:30] <Bloble> cus from what I'm hearing it's fairly neutral
    [19:30] <@RacingeR> Xi, personality-wise, is the moemoe healing type. Gentle, always up to lend an ear to anyone... kind of yamato nadeshiko? You get the idea. She is known to be incredibly stubborn however, to the point that once an idea gets on her head it is impossible to get it out. And that has gone the bad way before.
    [19:30] <@RacingeR> @Bloble: Nope. Mainly because you got no idea about other groups :P
    [19:33] <@RacingeR> Epsilon and Xi get along pretty well,

http://i.imgur.com/kwuDexx.png
    [19:48] <@RacingeR> Pi, the Witch of Wind. An expert at manipulating the air itself, she is more or less on Zeta's level of overall strength, although her ability to fly for extended periods of time makes her better at survival. Generally tends to avoid fighting, so not much is known about her on that matter.
    [19:49] <@RacingeR> She is a genki girl, although in a different way from Psi. Pi is a motormouth, and is generally talking all the goddamn time, droning on and on about something or the other. A genius at maths with an inquisitve mind, she'll bombard anyone she meets with questions then rant on and on about whatever. It is said that Monsters avoid her just to not get caught by her mad conversation-fu skillz
    [19:52] <@RacingeR> She is probably the one with less common sense of the whole group. Somewhat of a wandering one too, although not to the extend of Nu or Omicron. Xi worries and fusses about her and the young trio all the time.
    [19:54] <@RacingeR> Pi also has a tendency to curse a lot when she talks, too
    [19:54] <@RacingeR> Anyway that's all for machinegun-mouth witch

[19:58] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/Ddx3X06.jpg
    [20:00] <@RacingeR> Eta can be taced to be the fourth youngest witch. Thin and small, her physical presence is almost nill, and nobody knows much about how she fights, or what her specialty is. Normally speaking she is always with her big sister figure, Theta, hiding behind her back. It is speculated they might be real sisters, that said.
    [20:02] <@RacingeR> Eta is a very shy girl, who normally can't speak unless hiding behind the back of one of the other Witches, and always stammers and stutters. Generally thought to be the weakest of the witches both in mind and power. Gets teased a lot by the others of the Cove, much to her dismal. She is especially incompatible with Kappa and Lambda.
    [20:02] <@RacingeR> Tends to ask Iota to teach her stuff all the time. She grudgingly accepts her as an apprentice of sorts.
    [20:05] <Airen> Bullying victim. i see
    [20:06] <@RacingeR> It might be actually better to think of it as...
    [20:06] <@RacingeR> Hmm
    [20:06] <@RacingeR> Eta kiiinda transforms things into bullying directed to her
    [20:06] <Airen> ic
    [20:10] <@RacingeR> Also, Eta was one of Nu's students
    [20:13] <@RacingeR> Anyway only Theta left

[20:14] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/QL50hFI.jpg
    [20:15] <@RacingeR> Eta's onee-san, Theta. A very powerful witch, of the blast-everything-to-smithereens kind. That said her power, whatever it is, is more subtle than just making things go boom, but hardly any opponent survives her to tell the tale. Kind of has to be pwoerful that one, since she's got to protect Eta on top of everything
    [20:18] <@RacingeR> Theta is a researcher. A researcher of what, nobody knows. Pretty cool gal, is not afraid of anything, and tends to share Iota's love for snark, although she is less mean spirited. Omicron and her don't get along well for reasons unknown, and last time they met they attempted to kill one each other. Theta is a very impatient gal, and she seems to only ever have patience for Eta.

[20:21] <@RacingeR> http://i.imgur.com/FXLu90g.jpg
    [20:21] <snax> :I
    [20:21] <@RacingeR> Tis Alpha
    [20:21] <@RacingeR> Fear her
    Last edited by RacingeR; June 19th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    FOUR SLOTS ARE NOW OPEN

I had mentioned before that I was going to open slots once Phase I ended. Well, as the end of Phase is approaching, I decided to make good in my word and open the slots ahead of time. While it'd be probably one month or so before the phase ends, I like having my time to think, and some wriggle room. This means that the deadline for sheets is TWO WEEKS from now (7th of July), as a soft limit. It might be changed according to how my schedule holds up.

About the number of players, I think 15 is a nice number, and will not alter much my post quantity, especially since most people will be grouped up in Phase 2, and I honestly got enough time to handle more.

Now, about the sheets themselves...

I won't say no to a simple power, but tbh I'd prefer if it was more than just one line or less of description. I am also going to point out that I will be seeking to complement the current PC cast, and will base my choice on such. The new PCs will be initial level ones, so they will follow the rulebook in that regards. One more thing of mention is that I will favor, at the very least, frequent posters, for obvious reasons. If you are getting in, you are compromising yourself to post frequently enough to not bog down others, or the RP itself, so I recommend taking this into account.

An update will be coming later today.
    Last edited by RacingeR; June 24th, 2014 at 03:56 PM.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Okay, so some announcements: my exam schedule is completely fucktarded so it is gonna be a bit hard for me to update for this week and the next. I'll still try to get one or two updates in.

To be fair to people, I'll extend the Lobby deadline for one week (meaning it will be the 21 of July). I'm gonna point out some people really need to get to posting.

Also there is one week left for the new player slots. I only have received Morm's and Snax's sheet for now, and I know there are at the very least four other people interested in the slots. If I receive all the sheets of everyone who has expressed interest by the 5th, I'll do the judging right then and there. Otherwise, I'll wait until the 7th.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Ah god dammit, why so many open spots in RP's now? *Begins to write*

Blog Entries
    Bloble please post soon, I'm really itching to post and I can't just sockpuppet you.

EDIT: Also I am switching FCs because the anatomy of the original was fucked up, and I'm tired of hero insulting Tomomi's appearance.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Erlkonig; July 4th, 2014 at 12:07 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Okay Erl, just gimme a minute here. I'll try to have the post up in an hour or two.

Blog Entries
    Wow, that's cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I made a doc for crazy speculation, if anyone's interested. You can edit, post your theories, whatever. It's free reign, all-out meta there.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    I made a doc for crazy speculation, if anyone's interested. You can edit, post your theories, whatever. It's free reign, all-out meta there.
    Linked to OP as requested.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Well, that was sorta disappointing in terms of sheet quantity.

So, anyway,

Mormarth
    llednaroth
    Kurogane

Are in!

I'll talk with you guys about your sheets and when you'll start IC later on.
    Last edited by RacingeR; July 8th, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

quotes

Blog Entries
    So, I made a new Bestiary since Spinach stopped updating his monster info. Here is a doc everyone can edit if you want to modify the contents of this bestiary, whether it's with random comments or jokes or whatever you want. I'll try to keep this post regularly updated and in sync with this other one.

Tomomi's Bestiary

A round of small coughs spreads through a nonexistent imaginary space, bringing attention to a lone figure standing within. The small girl cordially bows in front of her audience.

"Good day, everyone. My name is Masaki Tomomi, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I apologize for my rude interruption, but if you could spare a few moments, then I would be grateful if you listened to what I have to say. As you all know, the world we have found ourselves in seems plagued by strange creatures. A few of them are both sentient and reasonable, but most of you can easily confirm that is not the case for most of the things we have encountered out there. A lot of them are beasts, savage creatures either driven by instinct or consumed by such bloodlust that they are impossible to reason with. They are a cause of great pain to us, yet in truth we know almost nothing about them."

The petite asian's words grow heavy, as the sharpness of her stare intensifies.

"Indeed... the creatures I am talking about are monsters. With forms as varied as their powers, they all have their innate characteristics that make one differ from the other, in everything but their intent to do harm to us Survivors. Because of this, they are not only dangerous, but first encounters with them are notoriously difficult to survive in. I believe that, to maximize the chances of our survival, it is crucial that we share all the data we possess with each other. That is why, from this point on, I will be recording any peculiarities I can find notorious to those of monsters, as well as any hints that could help us with dealing with them."

Giving closure to her introduction, the girl bows for a second time and disappears into the darkness, as if she had never been there at all.

"Now then, without further ado... Let us begin."

Category I: The Undead
    Category I

The living dead. According to Sheriadalet, they are entities who have died once and come back in a state of wrongness, as a result of the decay of their soul. They are highly varied in nature, and there are a kind of undead far more dangerous than the normal ones who have suffered mutations from a giant monster called Hundun.

-"And they.... they eat human brains!" Well yes, but that's not all they eat. They seem fine with devouring everything they can get their hands on. They are mere parodies of living beings, but some of them show a surprising degree of intelligence.

-Also of note, they are spooky.
    -There were a lot of these in the school. I wonder if there are more undead outside…
    -I honestly prefer the slimes over those. They aren’t nearly as gross!
    -Except we can at least fight the weak zombies. Good luck doing jack to a slime without being a superpowered freak.
    -We ought to discuss a way for us normal humans to survive instead of bickering like idiots.
    -Seriously we are discussing monster preferences now?
    -I’d a slime as a pet.
    -Then ask Cyrus to help you. If you guys gonna talk about slimes then do it in the appropriate section.

Species No. 001: Decayed Being -Zombies!
    Entry
    Also known as "...Zombies," as first stated by aforementioned Survivor Adam Baumer. They bear a close resemblance to the undead creatures popular in horror movies. As a rule of thumb, their defensive stats are inferior to all their other parametres, but conversely they have unlimited stamina and endurance. This is reflected in their Painless One trait, which makes them very troublesome to deal with.

Decayed Beings come in several variants, which shuffle their stats as well as some of their abilities. Some of the strategies for fighting them remain the same, while others change dramatically.

Variant #1: Decayed Being (Human Schoolboy)
    Entry
    Description: A human schoolboy who died in the Warped World and whose soul suffered from decay. They rely on their physical strength to overpower their targets, but are cumbersome and easy to hit. They possess an instinctive urge to devour the flesh of other beings.
    ---
    Data
    Race: Undead
    Attributes: Unliving
    Spiritual Rank: -1

HP: 25

STR: 25
    DEF: 8
    SPI: 0
    SDEF: 3
    AGI: 15
    EVA: 3

Perks:

Painless One [Unliving Trait]
    As an undead being that has abandoned the realm of the living, this creature is now a shambling monstrosity, a decayed spirit moving the decayed husk of what used to be its body. Due to this, undead beings are unable to feel any pain, no matter how much their body is battered. Breaking their limbs is useless, as only complete destruction of said limb would be able to stop them from using it. Their body will keep going no matter how gruesome or severe the wounds are, until it is damaged enough to become unable to serve as a vessel for the decayed spirit.

Terrorize
    The ghoulish, uncanny visage of what used to be an human being is able to terrify even the most valiant of humans, reducing all their physical stats by one. Only those who possess defenses against mental attacks of the Terror type are able to focus enough on their own survival to ignore the sight before them. Only affects those with Human Attribute.

Strongarm
    If the Decayed Being manages to somehow grab or get a hold of a victim, the spirit animating the decomposing body will be possessed by an unholy fury towards the living, causing it to ignore the limits of the body. STR +10 for one turn. Can be used once every four turns.

---
    Analysis: The least dangerous of the zombie classes. He is fast in short bursts, but not so much that it is difficult for a fast character to evade him. His defensive stats are low and he has next to no evasion, so most attacks directed towards him will land. He possesses a strong physical power, and can prove to be a big threat to frail characters should they be grabbed, but otherwise it should be kept as a low-priority target. Of course, they are always dangerous when they come in crowds. In addition, it has a critical weakness: though he is fast, he has extremely poor dexterity, to the point where it is impossible for it to maneuver through obstacles such as debris or tight spaces properly.
    Optimal Strategy: Fight using a fast character who can fight at mid to long-range in order to completely eliminate chances of getting grabbed.

Millia’s Addendum: These versions of the Decayed Being don’t seem to present many mutations, but they are still much stronger than any normal human has any right to be. For what I can perceive, due to their undeath, the limits a human normally has on their body have been completely removed, allowing them to use their muscles to the maximum limit. They have no strain to fear anymore. My guess is that their bodies are only able to move because the spirit within is forcing it to act, probably by reinitializing the brain somehow. This means that, like the movies, destroying their heads or decapitating them will work, since that would sever what they use to keep the body moving. Furthermore, because their body has decayed and does not have the mutations of other kinds, it is easy to just destroy their bodies via damage accumulation. Apparently, if the body is damaged enough, they will be unable to keep using it as a vessel.
    Their ability to go into a rampage when grabbing their target seems to be similar to the Ghoul’s. However, this does not seem to use spiritual power like our abilities or the abilities of other monsters, but to use the soul itself as fuel of some sort to push themselves beyond their limits. I have to wonder to myself, though, how are they able to move the human body way beyond what should be possible?
    -You are starting to sound like a mad scientist there, teach!
    Shut up, Joaquin.

Variant #2: Decayed Being (Human Schoolgirl)
    Entry
    Description: A human schoolgirl who died in the Warped World and whose soul suffered from decay. Behaves mostly like the undead schoolboy, but rather than rely on brute strength, she relies on the lightness of her body to seize the flesh of the living.
    -0/10 Wouldn’t Bang
    ---
    Data

HP: 15

STR: 20
    DEF: 5
    SPI: ??
    SDEF: ??
    AGI: 20
    EVA: 15

Perks:

As an undead being that has abandoned the realm of the living, this creature is now a shambling monstrosity, a decayed spirit moving the decayed husk of what used to be its body. Due to this, undead beings are unable to feel any pain, no matter how much their body is battered. Breaking their limbs is useless, as only complete destruction of said limb would be able to stop them from using it. Their body will keep going no matter how gruesome or severe the wounds are, until it is damaged enough to become unable to serve as a vessel for the decayed spirit.

Terrorize
    The ghoulish, uncanny visage of what used to be an human being is able to terrify even the most valiant of humans, reducing all their physical stats by one. Only those who possess defenses against mental attacks of the Terror type are able to focus enough on their own survival to ignore the sight before them. Only affects those with Human Attribute.

Light Step
    Using the light body that serves as its container, the spirit animating the corpse will, possessed by an unholy fury, force its recipient past its normal limits to instantly dodge and attack, and counter-attack for a sure hit. This ability can only be used once every 5 turns. (Observation: The monster in question needs enough room to maneuver, otherwise it cannot perform this skill. )
    ---
    Analysis: A sharp contrast to the slow but hard-hitting schoolboy undead, this monster possesses reflexes that its counterparts heavily lacks, and scoring in a hit becomes difficult for slow characters. Furthermore, her sharper speed makes it so that even fast characters will have trouble dodging its attacks. To make up for it, she lacks the muscle strength needed to strongarm Survivors, and can only do so much damage on her own. Should still be considered a bigger threat than the Human Schoolboy.
    Optimal Strategy: A character with high defensive power, or somebody with enough muscle strength to counter-attack the monster’s own jabs will do perfectly against this kind of undead.

Millia’s Addendum: The same things I have said about the male version of the Decayed Being count here. However, the strength of the female version is somewhat lower, probably accounting for the lower muscular mass compared to the males. However, because the limits on the body are removed, their lower weight (and the weight lost due to the decay suffered) means they are capable of moving at great speed.
    They also have a similar rampaging ability, although this instead lets them evade an incoming attack with a completely impossible burst of speed, again, using the soul as some kind of fuel. I have to admit my defeat in guessing how this works, since there is no way the human body could pull something like that.
    -These gals are expert at killing. Boners, that is.

Variant #3: Decayed Being (Human Adult)
    Entry
    Description: A human adult who died in the Warped World and whose soul suffered from decay. A dangerous physical opponent, its only weakness is its lack of a higher functioning intellect and an almost non-existent spiritual power. In Zeus, these are most of the time the risen corpses of former teachers.
    -I really hope our maths teacher didn’t turn into one of these. That would be horrifying.
    -We just gotta teach ‘em some limits.
    ---

HP: 100
    SP: 30

STR: 30
    DEF: 12
    SPI: 5
    SDEF: 15
    AGI: 25
    EVA: 17

Perks:

Terrorize

Festering Wounds
    Its own body having decayed due to the influence of the spirit possessing it, when the Decayed Being hits an enemy, it is able to transmit part of this spiritual power to the wound it caused to the victim. This wound will fester, unlike any others, causing an unholy sickness to take hold of the victim, and if opened, it will bleed as if cursed.
    [Spiritual Ability. SPI is added to STR for damage calculation. Inflicts Level 1 Sickness (Fester), and if the wound is opened, inflicts Level 1 Bleeding. Costs 5 SP]
    ---
    Analysis: A novice Survivor’s first real threat. Unlike the former two variants who are specialized in one area and only pose a high form of danger in groups, this undead variant stands on its own. It has great speed and strength, considerable defenses, is durable, and its ability is very troublesome due to its capacity to inflict illnesses.
    Optimal Strategy: If one is just a novice, it is recommended to disengage provided there are any tight spaces or paths difficult to travel. Like the human schoolboy, the human adult possesses the same weakness- It does not possess full mastery of its body, so traversing obstacles such as tight spaces or debris is an extremely difficult task for it. If such a thing is not possible, attempt to prevent it from using its spiritual ability, and eliminate as fast as possible. Not an enemy one can afford to hold back against.
    -I got scratched by one on the nuts. It is exactly as painful as it sounds.
    -How the fuck do you still have balls after that?
    -Maybe he has a regeneration superpower. This school is full of freaks now.

Millia’s Addendum: The adult version of the Decayed Being seems to be more evolved, and more intelligent than the student ones. They are though, very fast, and possess great strength… on top of that, they are able to use a spiritual ability to cause even more damage by augmenting their strength. This is the first variant that shows any sort of mutation: while their speed seems to be on the human ballpark, it is noticeable how they are much less fragile despite the decay, and are able to sustain a lot more damage before going down. Furthermore, their muscles have changed, and they sport a strength way beyond that of any human, to the point not even the greatest olympic athlete would be able to match them. I think these mutations are the beginning of the path that ends with the transformation into a Ghoul.
    Their spiritual ability is incredibly troublesome. If alone, engaging them on melee can be suicidal unless you are sure you’ll take it down before it does you in. However, chances are you’ll be too wounded to keep going afterwards, and you’ll bleed to death afterwards if unlucky enough. Given its speed, maintaining the distance seems impossible… so my best advice is just not going alone. These things seem to be practically designed to take down lone prey, almost as if they evolved to do so.
    By the way, I have no idea of how the ‘curse’ of sorts they cause on people works, but my power is able to cure it. If you get hit by it and your wound starts to fester, come to me immediately. You don’t want one of these wounds opening up on top of it all.

Variant #4: Decayed Being (Human Clown)
    Entry
    Description: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    There is no such thing, nor will there ever be. D-do not use this bestiary for such tasteless jokes.
    -If this turns out to exist I’m going to murder someone.

Millia’s Addendum: I want to meet one. For science.

Species No. 002: Decayed Soul
    Entry
    Description: A ‘ghost’. A person’s spirit, having lost its body but having returned to the realm of the living. Its body is ethereal, and it can haunt things as well as wield a strange spiritual fire. They are intelligent, but they have gone insane from their spiritual decay and cannot be reasoned with like human beings.

...The male variants are aggressively perverted.
    ---
    Data
    Attributes: Unliving, Ethereal

Stats:

HP: 50
    SP: 150

STR: 0
    DEF: 0
    SPI: 25
    SDEF: 10
    AGI: 18
    EVA: 18

Perks:

Immaterial Body [Ethereal Trait]
    What before used to posses a body of flesh and bone, now possesses an ethereal imitation of what once was. Due to lacking existence in the physical plane, this new body generated by the decayed soul is completely unreachable by physical attacks, and only magical or spiritual attacks will be able to damage it.

Terrorize

Ghostfire
    Generation and manipulation of white ethereal flames capable of affecting not only the realm of the physical, but the realm of the immaterial. Meant for absolute annihilation of all living things.
    [Ghostfire – Spiritual ability. Creates Ethereal flames that deal damage equal to the caster’s SPI. Can light targets in fire and deal SPI x0.5 damage for 2 turns afterwards. Speed 25. Costs 10 SP]
    [Ghostfireball – Spiritual ability. Creates a ball of ethereal flames that engulf everything in its path. Deals SPI x2 damage. Can hit two targets that are near each other. Speed 20. Costs 15 SP]

Teleportation
    Spatial warping magic. Allows to teleport anywhere within sight. Costs 15 SP. Can be prepared to avoid an oncoming attack, but can’t be used to counter.

Poltergeist
    Ability to manipulate objects via spiritual power, by ‘haunting’ them. Cannot be used on living targets unless weakened. Damage caused by thrown objects is equal to SPI plus the object’s modifier. Throwing small objects costs 7 SP, throwing medium objects costs 11 SP, and throwing big objects costs 16 SP. In cases where small or medium objects are thrown, speed is 20. In the case of big objects, speed is 15. Many objects can be haunted at the same time, but cost is accumulative. Once an object is haunted, it remains so until destroyed, concentration is interrupted due to heavy damage, or the ghost is killed.
    ---
    Analysis: They are tricky opponents. Any Enhanced Human without a Spiritual Power should avoid them, this goes double for an unawakened human. They are fast, and immune to all physical attacks that do not also possess some degree of spirituality, and can cause large amounts of damage in a short period of time. However, their spiritual defenses are average at best. Their strength is, at the same time, their own weakness. An important observation to be done on them, is that they can hide behind objects including walls or floors in order to go unnoticed or perform a sneak attack. However, since they can only haunt things close by, one can often guess at their location.
    Optimal Strategy: Precise magical attacks of all kind will work. If possible, one should aim to annihilate them in a single turn. Should that not be possible, have the hardiest character draw the ghost’s attention. They are easily riled up due to their mad nature.
    -Who you gonna call?

Millia’s Addendum: I can’t say much about the anatomical properties of the Decayed Souls… while I can still read the status of the ‘soul’ somewhat, I don’t really have much information on them. I can, however, tell what I have understood about them based on student’s accounts.
    They seem to have some very clear patterns about them. They are completely consumed with insanity, and generally lack rationality. They can be conversed with, but almost always they are consumed by a sudden anger that impulses them to attack the nearest living thing they find no matter what. They also seem to be able to team up with other Decayed Souls, although I wonder what is the extent of their teamplay… it is not bound to be very good, but one must always be wary for other ghosts being nearby when fighting one.
    The most notable pattern found is that if attacked, even if the attack itself does not work thanks to their ethereal property, they immediately focus the attacker. I don’t know if it always happens, but seems to be frequent enough to consider it.

Species No. 003: Ghoul
    Entry
    Description: A living corpse, mutated after having consumed countless lumps of human flesh. Its spirit rages with the urge to consume meat, to the point where it would even commit cannibalism. It has massive claws which can perfectly open up a person’s skin and cut through their soft flesh.

They are an evolved version of the Decayed Beings, but they should not be considered just a stronger zombie. They actually possess a higher intellect than that of a mindless shambler, and possess some degree of rationality.
    ---
    Data
    Name: Ghoul
    Spiritual Rank: -2

SP: 80

STR: 30
    DEF: 15
    SPI: 15
    SDEF: 15
    AGI: 24
    EVA: 14

Perks:

Terrorize II
    The ghoulish, uncanny visage of what used to be an human being is able to terrify even the most valiant of humans, reducing all their physical stats by two. Only those who possess defenses against mental attacks of the Terror type are able to focus enough on their own survival to ignore the sight before them. Only affects those with Human Attribute.

Aura of Rot
    The Ghoul’s body has decayed to the point it cannot be said to resemble a living thing anymore. Due to this, and the cursed soul hiding within, it also has started to emit an unholy aura that causes living things within to start rotting as well. Anyone who penetrates the boundary of the gray-colored aura that surrounds the Ghoul will lose 5 HP regardless of defense, and any attack by means of something organic will be slowed down by 5. All HP taken off by rot cannot be recovered by normal means, and cannot be naturally regenerated.

Hungry Rampage
    Driven insane by its never-ending hunger, the decayed soul trapped within the rotten carcass has gained the ability to focus its spiritual energies to greatly improve its physical abilities in exchange for being driven into a mad rampage. SPI is added to STR for one turn, and both AGI and EVA receive +3 for two turns. This ability has a three turn cooldown from when it is first cast, and costs 40 SP.

Cannibalize
    By eating the bodies of the dead, the Ghoul can regenerate itself, and heal the wounds received in combat. The amount regenerated is 10 HP for each Spiritual Rank of the corpse eaten, be either negative or positive.
    ---
    Analysis: A daunting challenge to novice Survivors- Should never be fought on one’s own, unless one had every single upper hand. Its Aura of Rot makes it extremely troublesome to engage in melee, not to mention its devastating physical power which also derives power from a spiritual source. Its ‘Hungry Rampage’ ability is dangerous, but keep in mind it can only be used twice by the same creature. Its limited rationality makes it more dangerous than Decayed Beings- They can identify the most troublesome targets and focus on them first, and they will know when they are cornered or about to die.
    Optimal Strategy: Fight in groups. The ideal situation would be for someone to restrain its movements to prevent it from using its Aura of Rot’s full power. Should that not be possible, I recommend having a defensive character soak up its attacks with their high endurance, while the rest of the group aims to finish it off as fast as possible. If its attention turns on the main bruisers, simple trickery to lure the ghoul back towards focusing on the defending character might work.
    -These things are really good at killing people. Seriously, I think the few there were around killed almost as many people was the fucking slimes did.
    -Maybe we should attempt sniping them from afar. Getting near them is a death sentence for any of us that isn’t a freak. I wish we had more guns.
    -More dakka is always good, but… why the hell are there guns around on the first place? This is a school, for god’s sake!
    -I ain’t complaining here. And I need to point out, most of us probably can’t hit anything with a gun anyway. Maybe we can stone them to death?

Millia’s Addendum: A mutated version of the Decayed Being. The decay seems to have stopped, at least at muscle level… in actuality, the muscles themselves seem to have changed somehow, having become much stronger and faster. The bones have changed too, becoming even harder. The combination of the toughened muscle and bone means this creature is much hardier than the previous undead found. I assume that eating so much has somehow forced the normal Decayed Being to evolve into something much stronger and dangerous… probably by absorbing the ‘spiritual’ power of what it eats? It would explain how it is able to regenerate so fast via eating the corpses of the fallen. I’d also bet it has something to do with the genetic material, or something weird like that but I haven’t had the chance to see a ‘cannibalization’ in action as of yet.
    It’s ability to generate a miasma that causes all that comes near to rot has nothing to do with its body at first glance, but I have discovered it uses the decay of the body as a medium of sorts, by basically transforming the normal miasma and odor of a cadaver into… this. Maybe it explains how it can maintain the ‘aura’ without consuming any spiritual energy.
    Like other undead, it seems to have an ability that pushes its physical capabilities beyond the possible limits. However, there is an actual spending of spiritual energy this time around, which explains things much better… well no, it really doesn’t, but we can start establishing the way it works, at least.

Species No. 004: Decayed Mind
    Entry
    “TH… THEY’RE HUMAN BRAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSSSSS!!!”
    -Bravo Reader, MLA

Description:
    A strange creature of unknown origins other than its undead nature. It takes the form of a teal-coloured human brain, which extends several tentacle-like appendages from its base. These crackle with spiritual electricity, and seemingly hover off the floor just like the brain itself.

An extreme threat to novice Survivors.
    -More liek an extreme threat to japanese schoolgirls amirite
    -That is not funny.
    ---
    Data
    Spiritual Rank: -2

SP: 200

STR: 15
    SPI: 25
    SDEF: 12
    EVA: 12

Perks:

Terrorize II
    The ghoulish, uncanny visage of what used to be an human being is able to terrify even the most valiant of humans, reducing all their physical stats by two. Only those who possess defenses against mental attacks of the Terror type are able to focus enough on their own survival to ignore the sight before them. Only affects those with Human Attribute.

Conductive Tentacles
    The tentacles of the Decayed Mind are capable of conducting its spiritual power in the form of currents of electricity that cause SPI damage to the enemy after the attack. The Decayed mind can also pay 16 SP to transform a normal attack into an electrical spiritual attack that deals SPI x2 damage and has a medium chance of rendering the victim unconscious.

Electricity Generation
    The ability to generate electricity on its own and manipulate it to a certain extent.

Mind Over Matter
    The ability to manipulate physical matter via the supremacy of the mind over the physical world. A psychokinetic ability that does not fall only in the domain of monsters. The Decayed Mind is capable to manipulating the environment to creatue an huge variety of attacks.
    [Shard Rain – Retrieves a maximum of ten sharpened fragments from the surroundings, and rains them on the enemies, dealing SPI x0.5 physical damage per shard. Multiple targets can be selected, but only a maximum five shards can be launched to a single target. Speed = 25. Costs 5 SP per shard.]
    [Mind Wall – A shield made out of pure psychokinetic energy that wraps itself around the Decayed Mind, attempting to deflect or stop all incoming attacks. Adds SPI x1.5 to DEF and SDEF, and has two turns of duration. Costs 20 SP. Can be automatically triggered by a powerful incoming attack, but it adds 10 to the SP cost when doing so.]

Echoes
    The Decayed Mind is capable of generating at the beginning of every other turn, via means unknown, a noise that is anathema to living things, something so uncanny that anything living will instinctively reject it. Those who are near the Decayed Mind when the noise is emitted need to roll a 1d20, and depending on the result, the effect varies. If the roll is under 5, the character is paralyzed for this turn and loses their action. If it is under 10, attack damage done by them is halved. If it is under 15, a reduction of 2 to a random stat is received.

Invisibility
    Ability to turn invisible at will. The user cannot attack while the ability is active and must reveal itself to attack.
    ---
    Analysis: A spiritual powerhouse. Its offensive capabilities are outstanding both in and out of melee, and the electrical screech it emits naturally every few minutes can even paralyze you, preventing you from taking any actions at all if you are unlucky. It can not only cause unconsciousness with its electrical discharges, it can attack multiple targets at the same time with its psychokinesis and its defensive abilities are also superb. It is unlikely that one would live long enough to see it deplete its spiritual fuel, either. Its reserves are simply massive. If that wasn’t enough, it has a dangerously high level of rationality, and it can accurately gauge the strength of its opponents.
    Optimal Strategy: Only ever fight in groups because of its ability to knock people unconscious. Bring strong spiritual counters, whether those are magical defensive abilities or skills which disable the full use of magical attacks. If possible, eliminate as fast as you can. Holding back is not an option against such an opponent.

Millia’s Addendum: I honestly got no idea of what is up with this. I’d really need to see one or examine one, but this seems to be the most… hard to explain monstrosity we have met until now.

Species No. 005: Faceless One
    Entry
    Description: A monster that takes the shape of a skinless humanoid, with monstrous claws replacing its hand and feet and its face completely devoid of features other than a smiling mouth full of gleaming fangs. Its mutated nature seems on an entirely different level to that of the previous species.
    -mfw it has a face
    -What a tale, that of the girl who departed this world before all, and returned only to take the life of her beloved. Consumed by her hunger, soon there was nothing left of that human’s face. All that remained was the maw of a Faceless One, which would do nothing but devour for the rest of its life.
    -The fuck? Who wrote this?
    ---
    Data
    Spiritual Rank: -3

HP: 150
    SP: 100

STR: 35
    SPI: 20
    SDEF: 12
    AGI: 28
    EVA: 18

Perks:

Abominable One
    The ghoulish, uncanny visage of what used to be a living being is able to terrify even the most valiant of creatures, as is the now eldritch appearance it has acquired, reducing everyone’s physical stats by two, and augmenting the difficulty of combat rolls against it by one. Only those who possess defenses against mental attacks of the Terror type are able to focus enough on their own survival to ignore the sight before them.

Unfeeling One
    Due to the lack of eyes, ears and nose, the Faceless One is unable to see, hear or smell. However, its remaining senses are heavily enhanced, and it is capable of feeling the presence of prey through the vibrations they make when moving. Furthermore, its ability to sense spiritual presences has been greatly enhanced, and it will naturally move towards strong fountains of spiritual power.
    Due to this ability, if someone unaware of how his senses work tries to catch it by surprise via means that trigger them, he’ll be able to override the attack by means of unleashing a devastating counter-attack. It will also be able to act as normal during the same turn.

Rotten One
    Its body has decayed to the point it cannot be said to resemble a living thing anymore. Due to this, and the cursed soul hiding within, it also has started to emit an unholy aura that causes living things within to start rotting as well. The Faceless One is capable of manipulating this aura at will. Anything that is affected by its rot suffers SPI damage afterwards, and all HP taken off by rot cannot be recovered by normal means, and cannot be naturally regenerated.
    [Rotten Burst – Concentrates the unholy aura in a single burst of power that hits a maximum of two people if they are near each other. Deals SPI x2 damage. Speed = 18. Costs 15 SP]
    [Rotten Rain – Concentrates the unholy aura until it becomes as dense as a cloud, and makes it rain over opponents. AoE. Deals SPI damage. Speed = 20. Costs ]
    [Rotten Onslaught – A massive amount of unholy aura is concentrated and used to attack a single target. Deals SPI x3 damage. Speed = 15. Costs 20 SP]
    [Unholy Enhancement – By concentrating the unholy aura in its body, it can augment its STR by 5 for one turn, and make the attack check against SDEF. It can also be used to augment any other stat by 5. Costs 15 SP]

Hungering One
    Whenever biting an enemy with its powerful maw, the Faceless One rips off the flesh of the enemy, causing debilitating wounds each time. Will always cause Level 1 Wound, and has high chance of causing Level 2 or Level 3 wounds. When eating the flesh ripped from its prey, the Faceless One regains 10 SP.
    ---
    Analysis: A terrifying foe for novice Survivors. Meeting one alone is almost assuredly a death sentence, as it can cause terrible wounds with a single bite, and every part of its body is meant to sunder and bleed living targets. Add on to it its eldritch type of movement, its ability to manipulate spiritual energy as festering rot, and its considerably high endurance, and it is a force to be reckoned with.
    Optimal Strategy: Be Onii-chan. If you are not as amazing as him, then you should be ready for a highly risky, life-threatening fight. If you are a novice Survivor in a group, then do not hesitate. Throw everything you have at it before it does the same to you. Getting wounded by it is inevitable, but the main thing one should watch out for is its bite. If possible, avoid attacking in melee for that reason.
    -As if we weren’t screwed enough, you are telling me there are WORSE things than fucking Ghouls around? Seriously.
    -This is Slenderman, yo.
    -Fucking Slenderman… you have to be kidding.
    -Haha, nice one.
    -Just how many people did that thing eat before getting taken down? Just think on it for a moment.

Species No. 006: Flesh Golem
    Entry
    Description:A massive amalgamation of skinned corpses whose undead will holds them together. It stands eight meters tall, with large arms the width of tree trunks and a body as robust as steel. Its movements rattle the earth, and the Ghoul at its back holds the many corpses together, so that the construct may even recover from destruction.
    -Say hello to my little friend!
    -Still better than the clown.
    ---
    Spiritual Rank: -4

STR: 50
    DEF: 30
    SDEF: 30
    AGI: 25
    EVA: 5

Perks:

Abominable One
    The ghoulish, uncanny visage of what used to be a living being is able to terrify even the most valiant of creatures, as is the now eldritch appearance it has acquired, reducing everyone’s physical stats by two, and augmenting the difficulty of combat rolls against it by one. Only those who possess defenses against mental attacks of the Terror type are able to focus enough on their own survival to ignore the sight before them.

Heavyweight
    Due to the creature’s size and weight, its AGI and EVA are reduced by 5 when fought in tight and narrow places. Due to their weight and lack of means to compensate for it, these creatures always have low EVA, and their AGI counts as half of their actual count for the purposes of chasing enemies.

Crusher
    An expert at fighting targets much smaller than it (like an human being), the Flesh Golem is especially effective at crushing them. Whenever it scores a direct hit (not reduced by EVA or any other defensive effect), its STR +10, and its chance to cause Wounds is much higher than normal. Other details are unknown.

Corpse Artillery
    The Flesh Golem is able to, via methods unknown, shoot the corpses it has devoured during the day towards distant targets, dealing STR/2 damage. A Flesh Golem can use Corpse Artillery twice per turn. Speed = 25.
    Usually, the corpses spewed by the monster are human or humanoid cadavers, but sometimes a Flesh Golem will fire something different that it might have eaten during the day, and may produce many different effects and modifiers depending on what that happens to be.
    How this ability works or is even possible is completely unknown.

Revenant
    Once per day, the Flesh Golem is able to, via methods unknown, come back to life with half of its original HP, normally catching its slayer by surprise. Other details and the workings of this ability are unknown.
    Tomomi: Actually, Revenant’s source of power is a Ghoul that lies at the Golem’s hub, apparently the central hub for the construct, it will break down completely if said Ghoul is destroyed.
    ---
    Analysis: A massive colossus of unparalleled physical power in comparison to any enemy we’ve seen before. Despite undead having lower defenses than strength, this creature’s power is so far above ours that even such a thing is not a concern to it. Its ability to crush small targets under its fists make it lethal against human beings, and to top things off it can even access a ranged ability, although limited in power.
    Optimal Strategy: If possible, engaged from long distance first. Get someone fast and hard-hitting to circle the golem and attack its weak point while other enhanced humans keep it pinned down using long-ranged attacks. Should everything go well, it will go down and stay that way. For a monster of this caliber, only the fastest or toughest of Survivors should attempt to close in on it in melee.
    Tomomi’s Note: Or be like Onii-chan and slay it in a single combo. Onii-chan is so cool.

[Unique Class] Extra Species No. 1: Legion
    Entry
    Description: One of the fearsome breeds known as [Legendary Monsters]. Legion has no form, for it is Many. The leading collective hivemind of a horde of undead beings, it has complete and utter control over every single undead it has taken in. They walk together as a soulless army, fueled by their combined bottomless hunger. When truly confronted, it may even twist the shape of its thralls to turn into something more, something greater than the sum of its parts…
    -This fucking thing. THIS FUCKING THING
    -I won’t forgive this thing for trapping us like cattle. I’ll kill every last part of it and save my friends!
    -It might as well turn into a middle finger by now.
    ---
    Attributes: Unliving, Hivemind
    Spiritual Rank: -10

HP: Varies
    SP: ???

AGI: 35

Perks:

Terrorize

Will of the Horde [Hivemind Trait]
    All Decayed Beings under control of Legion are standardized to have 20 HP. Meanwhile, creatures of lower Spiritual Rank have the HP multiplied by said Rank (for example, Ghouls have 40 HP). They conserve all their other stats and abilities intact, but their Terrorize ability is reduced to the Terrorize perk if they had a higher form of it. Same happens with Painless One if the undead creatures happened to have an evolved form of said trait. There might be other reductions suffered by higher forms of undead that come under control of Legion, but those are unknown.

Bad Company
    Given that all of the zombies of the horde are under control of a single, composite mind, they are able to move and attack in a very coordinated manner, like they were all different limbs of the same body. Furthermore, their sheer number is able to easily overwhelm targeted enemies, meaning that facing the horde alone means unavoidable death. For every two undead creature controlled by Legion near a target, said target have their AGI and EVA reduced by one, and for every single one the undead have their STR boosted by 1. Furthermore, if a target wanders away from allied company or is separated from their allies, their stamina loss is heavily augmented, and the stats reduction counts for every undead instead of counting for every two of them.

As One
    Legion is an amalgamation of uncountable souls into one, with the bodies being all left to the control of the resulting ‘creature’, a will that is embodied into each one of these decayed shells. Being basically all part of a single creature, they are able to act directly as if they were one being, ‘fusing’ with one each other to form shapes composed by their bodies, which are able to accomplish more than the sum of their parts. Different shapes have different effects. Damage caused to said shapes hits the undead composing them directly, and once half of the zombies composing the shape is dead, the shape is undone.
    [The Hand – Requires 30 zombies. Forms a hand shape which deals STR AoE damage when attacking, and can trap one or many targets between its grip, smothering and crushing them for STR damage while leaving them unable to act]
    [The Fist – A special attack done by The Hand. Sacrifices one third of the total zombies to deal a STR x2 AoE attack]
    [The Foot – Requires 50 zombies. Forms a foot shape that deals STR x1.5 AoE damage when attacking]

Labyrinthine Darkness
    By becoming an accumulation of massive amounts of spiritual energy, Legion has become an entity that passively affects the world around it, creating a labyrinth of spiritual darkness on its surrounding area, that parts said area in many little sections, creating what can only be called a veritable labyrinth. This darkness possesses the property of absorbing sounds and vibrations, making it impossible to hear of perceive anything through it, although intense vibrations or sounds (like a dragon roaring) might be able to go through. One can walk through the darkness, as it is immaterial, but without some sort of reference, one will get quickly lost. Luck-based skills may be able to reduce the effect somewhat.
    ---
    Analysis: Terrifying. There’s nothing we’ve truly seen before that can compare to this thing. If the ability to manipulate a horde of undead of all kinds and breeds was not enough… It can also isolate entire groups of people and rip them apart without any chance of them defending themselves. Furthermore, it has demonstrated an extraordinary ability to merge groups of undead into gargantuan shapes, potentially capable of annihilating enemies much greater than its individual members.
    Optimal Strategy: Fight it like you would an army. Bad Company is an extremely dangerous ability, which demands that you cover all sides equally well to prevent encirclement, an event which could prove to be disastrous. Ideally, you would want to get Legion into a thermopylae situation. By restricting Bad Company, it is left with little choice but to fight using the strongest units it can in the narrow space, which is arguably better than fighting said strongest units alongside countless zombies.
    -Don’t give up. Your friends are waiting behind this enemy.

Undead General Notes:

There seems to be a relation between the Decayed Beings, the Ghoul and the Faceless One, in that they are all based around rot and decay and possess next to no defensive abilities compared to their high offensive power. The Decayed Mind and Decayed Soul are not associated with rot and decay, but they share the same drop in defensive power compared to offense. Perhaps, this is a general feature of undead monsters.

Category II: Mutated Beasts

Category II
    Apparently, humans are not the only beings mutated by the Warped World. Animals that are pulled into this world, too, suffer mutations. So far, little is known about these kinds of monsters in general, other than they are given enhanced abilities and supernatural powers, and their intellect is boosted.

How exactly these mutations influence the behavior of the affected animals is currently unknown, but judging from the accounts of other survivors they should be treated as dangerous, hostile monsters.
    -I wonder if Small Government’s been gimped too
    -Man, it’d suck if we had to kill him
    -He got mutated too, or so they said, but was… different. One of us. But the crazy mist dragon Joaquin was ranting about got him.
    -Damn… that sucks

Species No. 001: Mutated Crow
    Generally, most schools have a bird nest or two in them. It is something inevitable, as students are always bound to drop leftovers on the ground, attracting potential scavengers. When the school was sent into the Warped World, most if not all of these scavenging birds mutated into monsters.

Entry
    Description: Avians with black feather-clad bodies, just like those of their normal counterparts. However, their eyes glow eerily red, and their talons look sharp and polished to the degree most blades are grinded. Their beaks are long and heavy-looking, jarring contrasts to their small, aerodynamic forms.

---
    Data
    Race: Mutant
    Attributes: Bird, Flying
    Spiritual Rank: 1

HP: 30

STR: 14
    AGI: 20
    EVA: 15

Perks:

Flight [Flying Trait]
    Possession of a way to take flight at will. Can remain away from melee attacks if flying high enough, and all attacks, regardless of type, have -5 speed when aimed at you. The penalty does not apply for others with this perk.

Death Flight
    Technique. An ability to charge from any point in the air towards its objective, talons and beak at the ready to destroy whatever touched. By launching itself as a projectile, the Mutated Crow acquires +5 AGI and +4 STR, but can only move in a straight line from its previous position.

Monstrous Beak
    The crow’s beak has been mutated to become stronger and harder and it is now capable of easily piercing through steel, having become something meant to break through armors and shields. All external defenses and shields suffer a -5 to their protective capabilities.

Vantage Point
    Using its enhanced senses, the Mutated Crow is now capable of seeing through low level stealth and hiding techniques, and has a small chance of detecting higher level techniques if they are in movement. Does not work against magical or spiritual abilities.
    ---
    Analysis: Dangerous, annoying, and with a tendency to hunt and scavenge in groups, mutated crows are an unpleasant enemy to end up against. Their ability to fly renders most melee fighters nearly useless against them unless they attempt to counter, and they can dodge ranged attacks more effectively than grounded monsters. Furthermore, as they travel in groups, they can swarm on individual targets and compensate for their average strength by relentlessly harassing an enemy. Their beaks have the capacity to pierce through armor plating and non-natural defenses, meaning that some defenses will not be enough to completely shrug off their attacks.
    Optimal Strategy: Try to get indoors and fight them in close spaces where they can’t make use of their flight abilities. If such a thing is impossible, melee fighters should wait for them to come and counter, though it would be smart not to face them in a straight line in order to avoid them diving forwards. If spiritual powers are at one’s disposal, then priority should be given towards area-of-effect attacks or spells that would group the crows together or knock them down. A strong defensive character can completely ignore this monster- they are harmless to him.
    -One of the fuckers fucking dropped a shit on my head. Even in this world birds are major dicks.
    -Be thankful they did not decide to swarm you and eat you alive. I saw that happen. It was not pleasant.
    -I feel like throwing up now.

Category III: Slimes
    Category III

Who has ever heard of a fast slime?
    -”Famous last words”, Cecily Ridley

If there is anything that confirms that the Warped World plays by different rules than our own world’s, then slimes are probably the first thing that would come to anyone’s mind. Amorphous beings composed almost exclusively of viscous acidic fluids that come in various colors, they are all extremely dangerous to human beings for obvious reasons. Due to their mindless (or just very simple) natures, they wander around without a clear goal in sight other than the consumption of organic mass. Unfortunately for us, this seemingly endless hunger of theirs extends to all living beings regardless of size- which includes humans as well. Because of this, they easily fall into the category of ‘monster’.

-FUCK THESE GUYS
    -Oh boy here we go.
    -I swear I am going to exterminate every single slime I find. I got a lot of friends to avenge.
    -No dude, don’t. You’ve seen what these shits can do to the human body. Don’t go near them.
    -Yeah if you meet one just run. Run as fast as you can. It’ll probably not be enough but seriously fuck them.
    -I think that Craps is cute <.<
    -... Cute? What sort of tastes do you have?
    -Pet slime. Just what we needed.

Species No. 001: Green Slime
    Entry
    Description: An amorphous blob that is composed of a green, viscous acid. The only consistency it possesses is that of a liquid mass that slides through the ground and an open ‘mouth’ that extends to swallow targets into the acidic body. Apparently simple-minded.
    ---
    Data
    Race: Slime
    Attributes: Slime
    Spiritual Rank: 0,5

HP: 50
    SP: 30

STR: 20
    SPI: 20
    SDEF: 5
    AGI: 21
    EVA: 12

Perks:

Acid Constitution [Slime Trait]
    As creature composed by acidic slime, touching it without care can be very perilous. If touched by bare skin, the slime will cause a violent burning pain. 5 HP is lost regardless of DEF when touching the slime, and repeated contact with it may disable a limb, or destroy a non-magical weapon.

Slime Manipulation
    Ability to manipulate its own monstrous shape. Many things or shapes can be created out of the acidic slime.
    [Slime Whips - Spiritual Ability. Creates a maximum two whips of acidic slime that augment STR by 2 each. Acid Constitution applies to them. Costs 5 SP per whip]
    [Slime Bullet – Spiritual Ability. Shoots a bullet of concentrated slime, which deals SPI damage, and causes concentrated acid to burn the victim’s body, causing 5 damage per turn for 3 turns. Speed 15. Costs 5 SP]
    ---
    Analysis: Green Slimes do not possess much variety when it comes to their abilities, but they do not need it in order to be a threat. Their acidic constitution is a natural enemy of all organic beings, which is obviously bad for humans. When fighting them it is almost impossible to avoid the acidic corrosion, and they even possess abilities to inflict it at range. For an amorphous blob they are also highly dangerous in melee, due to their ability to create whips to attack nearby targets. It goes without saying, but being swallowed by one of these monsters is a death sentence to any unawakened human.
    Optimal Strategy: If unawakened, avoid fighting. Most non-magical weapons will not even work on the slime’s body, and attempting to attack it with one’s bare hands is without a doubt a terrible idea. For those with spiritual powers, they are a manageable enemy- But they are still very dangerous foes. Avoid engaging in melee if possible, and watch out for their bullet spewing ability. They have far more endurance than more common species of monster, so do not expect to take them out before they can act against you.
    -Every fucking time.
    -I think us normies can kill these fuckers if we group up. Just gotta throw chairs at one until it drops dead.
    -But what if that makes them power up? They are eating all that stuff for a reason, probably.
    -I saw one clean up an entire classroom. Before it charged at me that is, almost melted my leg off.
    -These monsters have probably killed more people than all the others combined. Fuckers started this whole nightmare.
    -Yeah, agreed, these acid balls of snot are the worst. I was with the guys who woke up first, before people started dying. Saw the first of these slimes appear and just… melt… through a girl’s chest before they started just massacring us. And then the people they killed rose up and… ugh.
    -So the slimes are the cause of everything. We need to kill them all, including Craps.
    -Oh come on...

Species No. 002: Yellow Slime
    Entry
    Description: An amorphous blob that is composed of a yellow, viscous acid. It is larger than its green counterpart, and is apparently denser as well. Like green slimes, its mouth is its only distinctive feature. It is also apparently simple-minded.
    ---
    Data
    Race: Slime
    Attributes: Slime
    Spiritual Rank: 1

STR: 24
    AGI: 24

Perks:

Acid Constitution [Slime Trait]
    As creature composed by acidic slime, touching it without care can be very perilous. If touched by bare skin, the slime will cause a violent burning pain. 5 HP is lost regardless of DEF when touching the slime, and repeated contact with it may disable a limb, or destroy a non-magical weapon.

Slime Manipulation
    Ability to manipulate its own monstrous shape. Many things or shapes can be created out of the acidic slime.
    [Slime Whips - Spiritual Ability. Creates a maximum two whips of acidic slime that augment STR by 2 each. Acid Constitution applies to them. Costs 5 SP per whip]
    ---
    Analysis: Their exact capabilities are mostly unknown. However, as they have the same form and behavior as the green slimes, they are presumably similar in their own combat capabilities- Except, as they are clearly a more evolved form, they should superior in almost every area.
    Optimal Strategy: Since data is mostly unknown, err on the side of caution when fighting one. If unawakened, it goes without saying that you should absolutely not engage one, no matter your situation. If you are smart enough to read this, you are smart enough not to go alone in the presence of this monster. For awakened humans, one should handle a yellow slime much like its green counterpart, with one particular thing in mind: it is unknown just how far the yellow slime’s powers go when it comes to manipulating its mass, so for safety’s sake close-range combat should be avoided. They might possess an unpleasant grappling technique or something in that style.
    -Craps is going to be the end of us, I swear. Nobody can keep these fucking things in a leash.
    -These ones are the worst. They are just invincible as far as us normies are concerned, and they just… trample over everyone.
    -Just run away if you see one. Jump out of a window. That will work better anyway.

Category IV: Werecreatures
    Category IV

This category belongs to a brand of monsters that draw characteristics from both the human body as well as beasts. However, despite their humanoid features, they are monsters through and through. Though they show an amazing level of intellect, it would only be natural to assume that they are hostile towards human beings, and so they are to fall under this list.

Species No. 001: Werewolf
    Entry

Description: A lupine hybrid between man and beast, their humanoid bodies are covered in fur, and their joints are twisted to facilitate the use of their long claws. Their heads are completely canine, bearing a large snout whose maw could clearly rip a human’s face off. Their piercing eyes gleam with the spark of feral intelligence.
    -DOOG!
    -Yep, definitely a doog.
    -I want to take one home ;_;
    ---
    Data
    Race: Lycanthrope
    Attributes: Beast, Werecreature
    Spiritual Rank: 3

AGI: 30

Perks:

Human Hunter [Werecreature Trait]
    As a creature that has existed in human’s nightmares and imagination since a long time, it is something that seems to specialize in bringing ruin to humankind, its favored prey. Whenever attacking someone with the Human attribute, the Werewolf receives +10 STR and +5 AGI, and chances of causing Bleeding are greatly augmented.

Bestial Instincts [Beast Trait]
    As a beast, a hunting creature that kills to survive and whose daily life consists in a constant fight against both preys and predators, it has developed advanced instincts that allow it to perceive surprise attacks before they happen, reducing their effectiveness (x1.4 damage instead of x1.5), and also allow to make its own surprise attacks much stronger than they otherwise would be (x1.6 damage instead of x1.5)

Hunter’s Nose
    The Werewolf’s sense of smell is extremely keen. In comparison with all its other senses, even the one of hearing, it is much superior, and this enhanced sense allows it to perceive potential enemies and prey’s movements from an huge distance, in an area around it.

Hidden & Dangerous
    A creature capable of moving and hiding through any environments, it could be considered an expert at sneaking around when there are obstacles to hide behind. Furthermore, when pouncing at its prey and catching it by surprise, it receives +5 to its STR.
    ---
    Analysis: Further data is needed on this breed of monster, but from what has been gathered so far, they are a monster on an entirely different level to those encountered on the school grounds. Their abilities are all tailored for the execution of humans, and their physical stats are unlike anything we have ever seen from non-unique breeds. This might be a gamble to say at this point, but it feels like they don’t rely much, if at all, on spiritual powers of any kind.
    Optimal Strategy: It seems that it would be best to fight them in an open, bright area where hiding is impossible, or in narrow corners where they’d have little space to maneuver. The latter one is preferable, as they apparently tend to come in packs. Surprise attacks and cunning maneuvering seem to be its strengths, so engaging them in a situation where they have little room for this is surely advantageous. Their defensive stats are unknown, but simply for safety’s sake spiritual attacks are a safer bet than directly attacking them, lest they counter with their abnormal strength.

Category 0:
    Others

Category 0

There are monsters which simply cannot be classified because their nature is mostly unknown, or they do not fit into any other general category. Nonetheless, we know that they exist, and that they are as dangerous as any monster. There are still countless mysteries that surround this world, so it is only to be expected that this category exists.

Species No. 001: Bandersnatch
    Entry
    Description: A wicked parody of a fairytale dragon, its body is horribly misshapen, with twisted wings that move in an incomprehensible arc and an impossibly long neck that supports a maw full of sharp, crooked teeth. Its emerald eyes smoke and glow even from the darkness that its body exudes.
    ---
    Data
    Race: Unknown
    Attributes: Unknown
    Spiritual Rank: Unknown

Perks:

Incomprehensible Existence
    Something whose true form cannot be understood or comprehended, and only an approximation of the creature’s true shape can be perceived. Unless certain conditions are fulfilled, Stats, Perks, Attributes, and other such details are permanently hidden. Every two turns fighting the creature, a penalty to Self is incurred.

Black Mist?
    Ability to breath out some kind of black mist capable of withering whatever it touches.
    ---
    Analysis: Most of the data on this monster is unknown, but what we do know of it is already scary. It is a monster that, barring extraordinary circumstances, is impossible to analyze or read in any way. Joaquin and Lavrenti engaged it as a full team, and hardly managed to do anything to it but hold it back. Because of this, I speculate that it must have astoundingly high strength and endurance, far more than we have seen with other monsters. We also lack knowledge on his black mist ability, but its ability to cause an entire area to rapidly decay is a fair enough warning of the power behind it. The most dangerous monster so far.
    Optimal Strategy: Impossible to say. Recommended action is to disengage at all costs, although according to most sources the monster has already left the school grounds.
    -We’ll avenge you one day, Small Government. For America. ;_;7
    -Good luck with that bro.
    -I hope some of our superpowered freaks kill that dragon off, someday. Would avenge a lot of people.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; October 19th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    So, I made a new Bestiary since Spinach stopped updating his monster info.

Blog Entries
    Sei and Vri, you have one week left.

quotes

THE TITAN HAS BEEN SLAIN.

THE POST GOD HAS ACCEPTED MY OFFERING.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Added new topic to speculah.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    I am going to be posting a lot during this week, so I recommend people to post now so we can finish the interactions and stuff before the Dorm Exodus(tm)

quotes

Blog Entries
    God, shit just got real.

I bet Race is laughing his ass off right now.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    tfw this fucking slime styling all over my swag while I'm just tryin to hit up some girls to get me them digits, namsayin'?

Blog Entries
    At which point did Jordan realize Taichi was Tomomi's brother?

Here's the full conversation between the councilfags by the way. Draw whatever conclusions you want from it.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; July 21st, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    He guessed. I was gonna have him guess she was his girlfriend originally, but they're both Asian and look at least a little bit alike, so it'd be a long shot, even for him. Also, as a constant horn-dog, a small part of Jordan's brain would enjoy the knowledge the Tomomi is single.

Alas, ye bro-cons are an impenetrable wall. But he doesn't know that.