Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2833363738

Thread: Titanomachy (OOC)

Hi deadman.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I've been unexpectedly busy thanks to parental interference and bouts of insomnia.

I have written the first half of the megaupdate and I'll post it now. Afterwards I'll concentrate on making a sheet for Verg's new RP and after I do that I will write the second half of the megaupdate.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    So what's the deal? In the entirety of 2018 the RP got 13 updates. Zero of which were for KT or Fran, FTR. But after July, in other words in the second half of the year, the RP got one single update. That update included Airen, Ark, Erl, Hero, Bloble and Snax, the last of those being semi-MIA. Bloble brought up his feelings about responding to the post which is why he hasn't posted. Ark still hasn't posted. Airen, Hero and Erl have posted. There are still other players who were meant to be included in that update, myself included.

I understand losing the rhythm or being low on motivation, real life problems coming up and taking priority over updating, medical issues, etc, but spending an entire year asking when/if there'll be an update, being told "this weekend," and then yet another week passing by without any sign of an update has taken its toll.

You have a not-insignificant number of players who are up to continue, around 12, and it'd be great if you just touched base and let us know what's up. This entire thing feels like a carrot on a stick but the carrot isn't actually there.

Blog Entries
    Updated both Team Incest and Team Abyss, since they have met up. To clarify the unavoidable questions, yeah, both groups are together right now.

I am going to try and update at least once every day or every 2 days. Next update should be either Morm's group or Crooklyn.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Well, I've got a good chunk of the Crooklyn update written out and most of it figured out. Not going to finish it today, but I should be able to post it up tomorrow.

quotes

Race you messed up the Defense and HP calcs a bit (http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2677431).

Also if Kuro's still in could you remind him to do his chest piece ascension.

think Kuro bailed, at least according to backroom shadow cabal talks

Blog Entries
    So I'm back.

There was supposed to be an official announcement much earlier regarding this, but I ended up forgetting to do it then I was dying by exams, so, better late than never.

Titanomachy is officially back. Yeah, I did promise everyday updates, then IRL ran me over like a fucking truck, and that's just not happening now, so to try and prevent more issues like that I'm gonna make a schedule for updates, and try to stick to it. Of course, shit happening and exams means that I won't be always able to post these days, but hopefully it'll be just these few exceptions.

I'll try and post Fridays and Sundays. And at the very least an update per week.

This schedule is probably going to be modified when my class schedule changes or if one of those days get taken by another thing. As I noted, it's not absolute, but it should help the situation a bit.

All this said, this is probably the last try I'll do to refloat Titan. If something ends up happening again that forces me to drop it for an extended period of time, I'll have to give up on it, as evidently I wont be able to keep a project this big going (or I've grown tired enough of it I can't just flash of inspiration through like I used to, either or). So yeah, that's all.

If anyone of the player list in the first post that isn't scratched wants to drop due to the rather big gap in time, I'd understand, so please shoot me a message if so, so I can take the necessary measures.

quotes

Blog Entries
    double dab
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

update waitin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?