Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115120123124125126127130135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the typeset.

Honestly disappointed they repeated the worse plot point in the entirety of Extra and didn't even change anything. The anti-virus attack is poorly thought-out in every way.

Fionn looking good though. Maybe the guy will finally get a good showing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Chapter 57 is done.

https://imgur.com/a/9aNVyiM
    Fionn is so completely daft, he amuses me.

- - - Updated - - -

Kazu's attempt was sincere but even he realized how little he could help

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm not even into her in that way, but the pixelation of Tamamo's boobs hurts my eyes.

TheSkipRow this chapter looks great. I'm always amazed how you and other typeseter can put English word in the story and make it look like it was always there like the final picture with the words covering Fionn truly Thank-you for your work. This Chapter does make me wonder how easy it would be to flip Saber and Caster as the main character. I mean they are similar for how they care for their Master (had Saber had Hakuno instead) and in their personality though there are differences. I'm not a fan of Fionn though that is because I recently watch Fate Zero and I feel he was mean to Diarmuid. Next week the next a new Chapter will hopefully be released in JP do you think we will stay with Tamamo or will we go to the rescue team?

US Friend Code
    I'm not a fan of Fionn though that is because I recently watch Fate Zero and I feel he was mean to Diarmuid.
    I mean, granted, Diarmuid stole his wife.

I'd say his wife stole Diarmuid

I think I just feel sorry for Diarmuid. He was cured by fate he had the cures of the moll then Fionn wife cursed him so he had to go with her (this comes from typemoon Wiki I check lore of characters that were in animes I've seen) he didn't do anything to her and when he came back Fionn let a boar kill him. For the record I don't dislike Fionn he just low on my list of typemoon characters and I know he can be a good guy he did save Saber after all. He and Diarmuid seem to have patched things up in FGO during the first summer event though so that was good.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; June 21st, 2020 at 01:39 AM.

US Friend Code
    Chapter 58 is done.

https://imgur.com/a/mLr9wWr

Not even killed in battle but failing to qualify due to your decisions in your last one. I think that kind of loss might sting even more.

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Not even killed in battle but failing to qualify due to your decisions in your last one. I think that kind of loss might sting even more.
    Well, this type of "ending" is good once in a while, I mean, main protagonist dying a heroic death on a battlefield is somewhat cliche in general. Plain deaths seem even more tragic to my eyes,

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It sounds like Darnic is Fionn's master here as well. I wonder if they lost in FSN's 3rd war because Fionn did his own thing unsupervised and it backfired.

US Friend Code
    I wonder if there were any hot servant chicks in the 3rd HGW to cause Fionn mess up. Wasn't the 3rd one the one that had two Sabers or whatever?

I can't remember darnic being mentioned in the main timeline also Fionn in mainline 3rd HGW isn't a certainty

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    In strange fake, Ygg is confirmed to have died years ago, so it seems Darnic's decline is guaranteed unless he can secure the Greater Grail. If the timeline is the same until the 1970s, then it would seem he probably still died back then. Though it seems the Fuyuki War after the 1970s was screwed up considering Atomic Gatorade survived into the 2030s. Though none of that matters if Nasu/the writer want him to have survived.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    I wonder if there were any hot servant chicks in the 3rd HGW to cause Fionn mess up. Wasn't the 3rd one the one that had two Sabers or whatever?
    The Edelfelt sisters and Einzbern confirmed.

That was fast thanks TheSkipRow. This chapter really hits in the feelings. They lost not in battle but to time. I feel it gave their leaving the field greater sadness. All I remember about the 3rd war was it was when Angra Mainyu was summoned.

US Friend Code
    Well here comes another chapter. 58.5 is done. https://imgur.com/a/wSlz1V4

Fast! And man Tamamo was one thing but the censor on False BB was distracting. So hah...Kazu would have accepted death but he was brainwashed by BB, and Suzuka accepted that simply cause she wanted to be allowed to save him.

No wonder he seemed to not grow at all despite actually interacting with the others unlike Jinako

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Jinako, Karna's definitely still alive so I wonder when she'll be able to return to this chaos

US Friend Code
    More Karna is always good for me. Especially if Jinako is involved.

Your on fire this week TheSkipRow thanks for a new chapter so soon. The flash back arc is over now we are back in the present. As for Jinako and Karna the rule of most stories, as I see it, if you don't see a dead body, or in this case see the body fade away, their still alive. This is the last time we see of Jinako and Karna **************dex.org/chapter/335905/16 so I bet they will be back. The question is when they do whose side will they be on and who will be their opponent. I hope for a rematch against Gawain but I think match against Tamamo would be amazing.