Page 127 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2777117122125126127128129132137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Thanks for the translations as always, EDreamer! I think on page 15, Leo's line "...I can't emphasize with your search for your identity..." should be "... I can't empathize with..." and on page 18 Leo's "Is that do" is a typo of "Is that so". Otherwise, great work!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by TamamoRoute View Post
    Thanks for the translations as always, EDreamer! I think on page 15, Leo's line "...I can't emphasize with your search for your identity..." should be "... I can't empathize with..." and on page 18 Leo's "Is that do" is a typo of "Is that so". Otherwise, great work!
    Thanks, I've made the corrections
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thank-you for the translation EDreamer it looks great. TamamoRoute good eyes. I'm so pumped for the next chapter now.

US Friend Code
    Chapter 60 is done. https://imgur.com/a/g2teaKL

God the situation sucks so much for some characters. I just want them to be happy, lol.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This chapter was pretty great, I was feeling very detached from the characters and the drama due to the long wait between chapters, but this one did manage to get me invested again. I think I'll even re-read some parts now.

US Friend Code
    Same. I didn't dislike Kazu's flashback, but seeing Leo and Hakuno was really refreshing.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    The flashback was necessary, but way too long. It might have worked better split up into parts or interspersed between actual plot progression.

Thanks again TheSkipRow for another speedy next chapter. We're defiantly no longer stuck in the past, and we should not have another till Casters, we're moving forward. I think this chapters helped show the understanding side of Leo. Also I knew we'd see Jinako and Karna again but I was pleasantly surprise how they came in. I thought they have some epic reveal but in stead they just came to talk to Kazu which I found more believable, since they are at the same place, rather then try to surprise reads, which I don't think would have worked since must probably already knew. I don't know much about Jinako so I can't say if her talk with Kazu was in character but it sounds to me she want him to feel the same as her to justify her choose. Saber under the tree made me feel sad for her but is it saying that if Kazu betrays fake BB would she try and stop him? The end of the chapter really was sweet, I think, with Hakuno admiring Tamamo was precious to him. I'm so looking forward to the future chapter I mean will the NPC save Rin and Rani soon so they can tell Leo and Hakuno the building is safe and if/when they save Tama, because of what Saber did, will she be her old happy go luck self or will she be distant and need to be cheered up? Sorry for the rant but this chapter got my mind racing and me pumped the next one.

JP Friend Code
    The scene of Hakuno breaking down then get reminded that he still has Tamamo really reminds me of the scene "I still have my crew!" in One Piece after Luffy woke up post-marineford.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Chapter 60 is done. https://imgur.com/a/g2teaKL

God the situation sucks so much for some characters. I just want them to be happy, lol.
    So that's why Jinako is the way she is. And it looks Hakuno has found his conviction again.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Their was a new Prisma Illya but I didn't see a new Fox Tail. I hyped myself up because of the new Extra game and thought we'd get a special chapter this month. If their was not a chapter this month guess I'll wait till next month. I'm looking forward the the rescue team.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; July 24th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...ag=t1351174132 Looks like I spoke to soon. It seems the Hakuno and Caster reunion will happen sooner the I thought. Also crying Tamamo is so sad hopefully seeing her Master will bring her smile. I do wonder what Leo is saying at first I thought he may give Hakuno Saber. Their seem to be a lit happening in this chapter despite how short it seems. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.

US Friend Code
    This particular chapter sure had some tough spots for cleaning up that watermark lmao, but here is the imgur link! Things are finally going again and I'm certainly interested and excited to see what's going to happen now that Tamamo is free again.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Unless this turns out to be a fakeout rescue so Kazura can eat her Violet, surprised they're going this quick after that slog of a flashback.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Foxtail Magazine Chapter 60.5
    Page 1:
    Text: Having regrouped, Leo and Hakuno now…
    Hakuno: … // “Repent through my actions”, huh… // —I have to apologize to Caster… // save Rin, // Rani and Julius… // obtain Suzuka Gozen’s SG… // And stop Kazuradrop, who was born because of me… // —There’s still lots of things I have to do. // Please lend me your help, Leo.
    Leo: Of course. // I have no intention of living in disgrace either.

Page 2:
    Hakuno: Living in disgrace…
    Leo: …The truth is, // the repeated mistaken orders I gave this time really hit home to me. // I finally understand. // I’m not flawless. // This sense of defeat I feel now is plenty proof of that— // That’s why // I now possess an “emotion” that I could have never obtained otherwise.

Page 3:
    Leo: And that emotion is a heart that never gives up.
    Chapter 60.5: Comeback II
    Leo: Hakuno-san, // no matter how much you’re trodden upon, // no matter how you get hurt, // you always stand back up. // That proud way of life // is the answer that I lacked.

Page 4:
    Gawain (thought): …Leo. // You have finally become complete. // —That’s why it so vexing. // All your experiences here will vanish once we return to the Holy Grail War…
    Leo: Gawain.

Page 5:
    Leo: Even though you knew that I needed to experience defeat, you still loyally devoted yourself to me without wavering. // —I apologize for the wait. // From now on, your sword will be the true proof of my royal throne. // Please swing it to your heart’s content, // so as not to leave behind any regrets for either of us.
    Gawain: —Yes, my liege. // I will splendidly display your kingly authority as your knight!

Page 6:
    Leo: Our counterattack begins now. // The main objective of the Tsukumihara student council is to escape from the Far Side of the Moon. // However, // I now proudly declare // that the true duty our student council must accomplish // is to stop the tyrant Kazuradrop!

Page 7:
    Hakuno: Yeah. // The fire of the student council hasn’t gone out yet.
    Leo: …Now then, // let us first begin laying the groundwork towards victory. // There is someone essential that we must get to join us // at any cost.
    Hakuno: Someone essential?
    Leo: Based on what you told me, Hakuno-san, // the reason this person has hardly appeared before us until now // was likely to escape from Kazuradrop’s eyes.

Page 8:
    Leo: And now, there’s no sign that Kazuradrop is coming to chase after you and Nii-san. // We can surmise that she’s so exhausted that any further fighting is difficult for her right now. // In that case, // this is a one-time opportunity that we can’t afford to waste. // And considering we’ve reached the climax of this long battle as well… // …Let’s assume this person is watching us even now, // and try calling out to them, shall we?

Page 9:
    Leo: —How about you show yourself already? // BB 2nd—No, // the true BB!
    Hakuno: Wha…!?
    BB: Ding dong, ding dong♪ // Ding~ding♪ // …I’m so sad! // I was planning to jack your sight and hearing to make a cute and gorgeous entrance, you know?

Page 10:
    BB: But, since I’ve somehow been noticed and called out, I have no choice! // After having my show’s production costs whittled all the way down to nothing! // The Bubble Boom (BB) has finally popped and collapsed! // So, Senpai and his little group of friends, // please make do with a 0 Sakurament-budget smile by BB-chan herself as a special service♪
    Hakuno: The real… BB…!!

Page 11:
    Caster: …

Page 12:
    Hakuno (flashback): Caster, // have you // killed lots of // people?
    Caster (thought): Even if he was charmed, // those words definitely came from part of Master’s own heart. // …“The dead shouldn’t // drag down the living.”

Page 13:
    Caster (thought): —That’s right. // Compared to me, who’s dyed in blood, // he’s such a // handsome soul, // so // charming, // completely unlike a wizard, // the definition of an ordinary person, // and so sensitive // to the deaths of others.

Page 14-15:
    Caster: There’s no way I could be allowed // to be beside that dazzling Master. // I // knew that… // I already knew—
    Caster (thought): In the first place, as a god, // there was never any chance of me marrying someone who isn’t one—

Page 16:
    Caster: Vi… // Vio… // -san!?
    Text: The return of Violet—

Well, lots of things happened this chapter. Got an alternate version of Leo's moment of self-realization from the end of original Extra (and this time we'll get to see him put it into action). On the other hand, the only ally they have left to turn to is the devil BB... That's when you really know that you're really f*****. And best of all, my favorite Alter Ego Violet (what can I say, I'm a fan of Rider and all things Rider-related) re-enters the stage to save Tamamo who is in one of her typical bouts of self-deprecation. After the long wait, it's great to see the pace finally picking up. Fingers crossed that Hakuno and Tamamo reunite within the next two or three chapters!
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thank you both requiem and EDreamer for your great work. I do fear with BB and Violet both taking a more active roll means Kazuradrop more likely to show up and eat them sooner then latter.

US Friend Code

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Man, Takenoko really went all-out this chapter! The art is great, BB is CUTE and Tamamo's crying face hits really hard in the feels.

Thank-You TheSkipRow it looks great. Reading this chapter was fun, I think, though Hakuno is not going to need to worry about save Rin, Rani and Julius. Rin and Rani were imprisons in the school if I remember right so I bet the NPCs are now working to free them and get Julius to the protected school should help him recover. Its strange to see things move so fast when before is was at a crawl. I do hope Violet will get Tamamo and herself to Hakuno uninjured. I'd like to see what her and a weekend BB can do on the heroes side for a bit, as well as see their character development, since I'm sadly sure they both will eventually meet the similar fate as Kingprotea. With all the new Fare materials coming out does anyone know how Fox Tails is doing in JP?

That being said, A perfect Kazuradrop is a perfect excuse to see Nine tails Tamamo in a fight.