Page 129 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Thank-you again for the hard work TheSkipRow as well as redoing the earlier censored chapters. If I may suggest maybe AleisterSwole could be add the the credits for raws with requiem.

I think this was a nice chapter. It was sweet but Tamamo added just a bit of comedy to make me chuckle (thankfully I feel it didn't seem forced given Tama personality and didn't stay to long to hurt the mood). Also Tamamo emotional come back reminded me Extella where at the end of Tama route Hakuno gave her a push and she pulled herself out of her depression. I feel this time Violet was the one to get Caster started and she talked herself up. Like Violet said "You really are a selfish and arrogant Servant. But you’re probably better that way" and I mostly agree. Side note I think this is the first time Caster said out-loud that she was not her master wife "My goal is to become Master’s wife!". This did make me think what if near the end Hakuno and Tamamo have a type of wedding and, as Gawain stated a few chapters ago, when they leave the far side Hakuno forgets about it but Tamamo remembers. It would make the time she calls Master "Goshujin-sama" in the future on near side be a bit sadder but I think have a new meaning as well as be so cute, since she in a sense is right.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; August 27th, 2020 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    If I may suggest maybe AleisterSwole could be add the the credits for raws with requiem.
    TheSkipRow has already changed the credits on mangadex: **************dex.org/chapter/1009714/15
    But I appreciate the thought.

I'm happy to hear it. And thanks again for providing uncensored earlier chapters. I didn't know about the fix until I read your earlier post.

I see Prisma Illya but no FoxTail yet. Hope it is a little later and and delayed till next month.

No new chapter this month.

US Friend Code
    In a way I am relieved because I am busy for a few weeks and I'd hate to take too long to work on the chapter, but on the other hand no Tamamo/Suzuka for this month hurts...

Last edited by Doti; October 25th, 2020 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks for the link Doti. Glad to see a new chapter. Funny think is I don't see any censorship this time and it looks like we will get a Master and Servant reunion in hopefully a few chapter. Looks like a bit of info was told this chapter so I'll wait till the type set before giving my thoughts.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Doti View Post
    Hot damn, I stumbled right into Prillya feels, lmao.

I'll start cleaning this chapter. If anyone finds a higher quality one or whatever, let me know.

EDIT: I separated the pages and cranked up the resolution a bit. Does it look okay to you guys? https://imgur.com/a/5We2j6U
    Last edited by TheSkipRow; October 26th, 2020 at 03:02 AM.

I have my raws ripped straight from the magazine: https://imgur.com/a/vINi7vt

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    I have my raws ripped straight from the magazine: https://imgur.com/a/vINi7vt
    Alright. Now I can start cleaning them.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. My biggest takeaway from it: Hakuno's innate ability to woo heroines (particularly ones with dark pasts) remains as strong as ever. (Counting two Beast candidates, an crazy AI based on the original dark heroine of Fate and a world-destroying alien giant, the guy/girl has quite a track record.)

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 62
    Page 1:
    Sound effect: Whoosh
    Text: Caster escapes!
    Caster (thought): I see. They made a prison within a nearby stone wall // in order to imprison me.
    Violet: Currently, Kishinami is in danger, but Leonardo went to save him.
    Caster: In danger…!?
    Violet: We must escape here before Saber finds us // and join up with them.
    Caster: …If I recall correctly, this place is a kind of mental world, whose owner can even reconstruct it at will. // If Suzuka-san wanted to, she could easily detect where we are…

Page 2:
    Violet: Based on my analysis, Saber normally doesn’t keep an active watch with her detection abilities, so it’s not a problem. // Even when I briefly went back to my room to get new glasses, she didn’t sense me.
    Caster: Is this really the time to prioritize something like that?
    Caster (thought): … // Master is in danger— // I swore I would protect him for sure this time… // …What a disgrace! // Even so, // I will return to his side once more and—

Page 3:
    Chapter 62: Comeback IV
    Text box: Old school building
    School characters: Rin Rani Taiga (Bubble: Imprisoned…) AIs (Bubble: Took back control of the school building) Sakura (Bubble: Frozen—)
    Text box: Sakura Labyrinth 9th Floor
    Upper forest characters: Kishinami Leo Gawain (Bubble: Let’s stop Kazura) Julius (Bubble: Worn-out) BB (Bubble: Joins up)
    Lower forest characters: Caster (Bubble: To Master!) Violet (Bubble: I will help Kishinami Hakuno)
    Text box: Suzuka Castle
    Castle characters: Suzuka Gozen (Bubble: I want to stay with Kazu-kun) Sakagami (Bubble: If I run away, Fumika will…) Jinako (Bubble: Sakagami-san is the same as me…) Karna (Bubble: ……)
    Text box: Holy Grail Digging Site
    Digging site characters: Kazuradrop (Bubble: Just a little bit more until I reach the Holy Grail)

Page 4:
    Leo: Nice to meet you. // You must be the real BB, correct? // You seem completely different from the BB we’ve faced up until now…
    BB: Could you please not put me together with the likes of a dreary doll with no extraneous parts? // That thing is just a flagrant display of all the boring aspects of Kazura’s personality. // Though I do admit she has good taste in clothing, at least. // …And aren’t you misunderstanding something here, Leo-san? // I have no intention of getting along with you people at all.
    Leo: !

Page 5:
    BB: …But, well? You know the saying that the enemy of your enemy is a little devil? // As long as it’s limited to simply cooperating with you and Senpai…
    Hakuno: BB!
    BB: …What is it, senpai? // I came here // in order to see your crying face, you know? // So I was really wondering what to do when I saw that stupidly sappy face of yours just now—
    Hakuno: I heard what happened. // About how you risked your life to come save me in yesterday’s battle… // Thank you. // The reason I can still fight right now is because you saved my life.

Page 6:
    BB: …!!
    Hakuno: Also, I’m sorry for mistaking you for the wrong person that time.
    BB: … // As expected of the guy who seems completely harmless at first glance, // yet is actually worthy of being called a skilled yet natural lady killer.
    Hakuno: !? // I’ve never been called that! // …And what do you mean, skilled yet natural!?
    Leo (thought): Spot on, BB.
    Hakuno: …Also, I heard how you were born because I saved Sakura at the school entrance. // If that…

Page 7:
    Hakuno: caused you trouble…
    BB: Enough already! // If you say anymore, I’m going to blow away that carefree (ruby: pretty) face of yours!
    Leo: BB. // Yesterday, you seemed to be conserving energy during that battle, // but based on your current appearance, would it be correct to assume that you’ve regained a portion of the resources Kazuradrop stole from you?
    BB: That was just a bit of service for the readers yesterday. // I have no further comment on the subject. // …Of course, I worked hard to recover while evading Kazura’s sight. // But it’s just a rush job, in the end.

Page 8:
    BB: Right now, I only have a sixth of my original full power, at best. // Ah, // but even in this state, I’m still super high-spec compared to that knight there.
    Hakuno: BB! // If you have that much power, can you save Julius?
    BB: !
    Hakuno: At this rate, he’ll vanish… // Recovery Code-Casts from me and Leo aren’t enough to make him regain consciousness…
    Text: Julius’ revival!?
    BB: — // Are you seriously saying that? // For real?
    Last edited by EDreamer; October 27th, 2020 at 05:53 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That thing is just a fragrant display of all the boring aspects of Kazura’s personality.
    flagrant?

Hakuno: At this rate, he’ll vanish… // Recovery Code-Casts from me and Julius aren’t enough to make him regain consciousness…
    Leo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

You seem completely different rom the BB
    Little mistake here.

BB: Could you please not me together with the likes of
    Here as well.

Are seriously saying that?
    Did you mean "Are you seriously"?

There are a couple of mistakes but aside from that and what Rafflesiac mentioned, it's very good. Thank you very much for the translation.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; October 26th, 2020 at 04:20 PM.

US Friend Code
    Chahpter 62 is done.

Mangadex Link: **************dex.org/chapter/1081430/1

Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/a/f9XQNdw
    Last edited by TheSkipRow; October 26th, 2020 at 04:59 PM.

Damn that was even shorter than usual but nice chapter, thank you for the hard work

Really fun seeing Hakuno and BB on the same side honestly lmao

Quick and great quality thank-you all for making this story readable for English readers. I appreciate your efforts AleisterSwole for bring the Raws, EDreamer for the translation, and TheSkipRow for putting it together and putting it on Mangadex.
    This chapter didn't have as much info as I thought but it did conform that BB will be joining the heroes also given what was shown on page 3 Rin, Rani, and Taiga should be freed by the AI. All in all this was a calm, a bit silly, and a short chapter but hopefully in the next one BB will be able to help Julius and Caster will rejoin the team.

They actually felt the need to make a mini map of where everyone is, like in One Piece. This was a short chapter.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

New chapter is out: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7112599334...=#136652610470

Is the quality good enough?

Also Takenoko tweeted that volume 9 will release next month, which means that I can finally get my hands on the original raws of chapter 56.5, which is the last chapter left to uncensor.

US Friend Code
    Looks good enough to me. Can I start cleaning these or should I wait?