Page 130 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3080120125128129130131132135140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

No, go ahead.
    I just wanted to know if I needed to get the raws from the magazine or not, but they look very good to me so getting the magazine raws wouldn't really add anything, so you can start working on them.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; November 25th, 2020 at 05:05 PM.

US Friend Code
    Alright. Cheers.

Thank-you both I will wait this time till it is Type set to check it out. Cheers.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Finished translation of the latest chapter. It basically just wraps up the previous chapter, but there should be more action next as they finally head to meat up with Caster and Violet. Looking forward to next month!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 62.5
    Page 1:
    BB: Don’t you get it? // It’s only natural that Julius-san isn’t healing. // Using the replica repeatedly // caused his body structure to be torn up and put back together over and over again.
    Text: Kishinami and the others take their first step towards their counterattack!
    Hakuno: !
    BB: —He really overdid back at the school, so I helped out a bit by guiding him to Protea, // but by that point, he was prepared to die.
    Chapter 62: Comeback V

Page 2:
    BB: The black scorpion has finished its role and has left the stage.
    Hakuno&Leo: …
    Hakuno: But with your power…
    BB: Yes. // With BB-chan’s cheat-level power and cuteness, it would be possible for me to save him. // But I told you, remember? // I’ve been saving power in order to focus on recovering resources. // What I have left is so precious I can’t even waste a single drop.

Page 3:
    BB: Leo-san said it too, right? // My power will be essential for the upcoming battle. // You guys were just talking about how your objective is to defeat Kazura, remember? // Between that objective and someone that’s unnecessary to accomplish it, which is more important…? // I’ll give you a single chance to answer.
    Hakuno: … // —Julius pushed past his limits to do everything possible for the sake of victory. // So there’s no way I can accept him dying like this!

Page 4:
    BB: Umm…? You realize that you’re not making any sense here, right…? // In the first place, Julius-san has already lost in the Holy Grail War, so even if he survives now…
    Hakuno: Even so, it’s strange to not save him when there’s a way to do so!
    BB: No, the one that’s strange is you, senpai—
    Hakuno: If you need resources, you can go and take some from me to replace it! // I’ll pay you back for this! // So please! Save Julius!
    BB: … // Haa~~~~ // Just as I would expect of you, senpai. // What a stereotypical emotional argument.

Page 5:
    BB: Anyway, senpai’s resources are so miniscule that even taking all of it wouldn’t come close to being enough. // Besides, doing that would just put all of Julius-san’s efforts to waste… // What’s your say on this, Leo-san?
    Leo: … // Hard work should be rewarded, so… // Eeh~~~!? // Don’t tell me you’ve been influenced by senpai!? // Haa… I get it, I get it already! // I just need to save him, right? // The truth is, I have some business of my own with Julius-san, so…
    Hakuno: BB!

Page 6:
    BB: However, // I will only improve his condition enough to avoid dying. // I don’t have enough resources to make him recover enough to move. // Even if it was just a replica, changing any effects caused by using the staff will require using up a lot of resources. // Please understand that this is the best I can do right now.
    Hakuno: ?

Page 7:
    BB: I knew it would end up this way from the start. // As long as senpai is senpai, it’s inevitable that you would make this choice.
    Hakuno: Sorry, BB… // I’m in your debt.
    BB (thought): …You don’t get it at all. // I was complimenting you just now.
    BB: Domina Cornam!
    Julius: … // Guh…
    BB: By erasing a few growth stages as if they never happened, I restored Julius-san to the point where his existence can be proven. // With this, his body shouldn’t disappear now.

Page 8:
    Julius: Guh…
    Hakuno: Julius-san!
    Julius: …BB! // Why did you save me…? // I told you to discard me.
    BB: Hey, don’t talk to me. // If you have complaints, give them to senpai.
    Hakuno: I also told you, remember? // That if I was going to escape the Bug Space, // it would be with both you and Protea, Julius. // … // …But I sacrificed Protea… // and lost Shinji too. // I can’t accept losing anyone else…!

Page 9:
    Hakuno: —I’m really glad // that you woke up, Julius… // Thank you, BB—
    Julius: As always, you spout such emotional argu—
    BB: I already said that.
    Julius: …As long as Kishinami is Kishinami—
    BB: I said something along those lines too.
    Leo: …Nii-san. // I heard everything about what happened.
    Julius: Leo…

Page 10:
    Leo: Even though you spectacularly made your entrance with the replica as your trump card, // you were taken out in an instant, I hear.
    Julius: Guh…
    Leo: In deference to that charming clumsiness of yours, // I won’t punish you for having been secretly connected to BB.
    Julius: Ugh...!
    Leo: … // You truly worked hard. // I was so sure of myself when I said I would help Hakuno-san before, // but there was nothing I could have done while he was trapped in the Bug Space.

Page 11:
    Leo: It’s thanks to the efforts of you and everyone else that the flames of hope // remains burning in our hearts without vanishing. // This hope will be the bridge that leads to the future where the bells of victory ring for us. // As the Tsukimihara student council president, I give you my thanks—

Page 12:
    Julius: —Hmph. // I’m not worthy of those words, // but I’ll accept them nonetheless.
    Gawain: …Leo.
    Leo: Yes, // I know. // Then let’s get moving. // If things went as planned, Violet should be breaking out Caster right now. // Let’s join up with them!
    Text: The time of reunion is near!?
    Last edited by EDreamer; November 25th, 2020 at 05:40 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Very good, thanks for the translation.

So there’s no way I can accept dying like this!
    Small nitpick, shouldn't it be "... accept him dying like this!" ?
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; November 25th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Very good, thanks for the translation.

Small nitpick, shouldn't it be "... accept him dying like this!" ?
    Fixed. Also added the chapter title on the first page.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Excellent. Thanks.

Thanks EDreamer for the speedy translation. Did I read right Caster and Master may reunite next chapter "Yaa" can't wait read read this and next month chapter. Also since next month the volume 9 will come out doesn't that mean the next chapter will be in color?

Yes, it's possible we could get a few colored panels at the beginning. But regardless, we're most likely getting a colored illustration coming with volume 9.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; November 25th, 2020 at 05:54 PM.

That was also fast TheSkipRow it looks great. Now it is time for the counter attack. I wonder what Hakuno and Caster meeting again will be like will it be comical, sweet, will Violet and Caster save everyone in a dramatic entry, or who knows with the Fox. Glad for Julius but I hope this doesn't hurt BB in the future.

Love this chapter, had a good laugh with it's jokes lmao

Leo as always with the raw speeches

https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/1332989431079337988 The cover of the next volume is up and it looks great to me. If twitter gives your device trouble here is the pic https://pbs.twimg.com/media/En-6w32U...jpg&name=small sorry it is the best I could fing right now. Also it looks like there is a Suzuka lancer in JP.

Volume 9 is out, here is the zip I made: *****************************file/8v3ey...l+v09.zip/file

It has a nice illustration with Suzuka at the beginning, and also one with Tamamo at the end.

Also for TheSkipRow, the raws for chapter 56.5 (the chapter that can now be uncensored) are between files 09_036 and 09_057.

Here is the list of the specific raws in the zip which corresponds to the censored panels: 09_038, 09_041, 09_043, 09_047, 09_055.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; December 25th, 2020 at 01:10 PM.

Here is the new Foxtail chapter for this month: https://imgur.com/a/4WlxrgK
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; December 25th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.

US Friend Code
    Thanks once again. This one will take me a day or two to finish, what with the christmas and all. I'll try to be quick.

US Friend Code
    Alright, 56.5 is uncensored on Mangadex now. I'll get working on the new chapter tomorrow.

Thank-you AleisterSwole the manga was an amazing and was like a bonus gift today. I appreciate the new chapter that l couldn't help but check out this time since I was hoping for a reunion. Sadly not yet but still looked like a good one. I won't say to much but Tamamo's shadow looks to be possessing someone. TheSkipRow no rush and I hope both you and AleisterSwole are/will enjoy the Holiday.

Thanks.

In the case of Tamamo's shadow behind Kazu it's probably meant to be symbolic. It seems Kazu mentions what Tamamo told him back when they were talking in the prison cell, and that upsets Suzuka who most likely thinks that Tamamo influenced Kazu with her words, so Tamamo's shadow looming over Kazu represents that influence in Suzuka's mind.

Make sense

Spoiler:
    Suzuka looks like she is about to mentally snap in the next scene and I think she realized Tamamo has escaped. Looking forward to the translation to know the how thing were real going. Like did Suzuka just use her third skill even though it could have negative side affects? Though I knew he was still around I still find it strange the writer have an epic reveal for Karna and instead just have him walking around.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; December 26th, 2020 at 02:59 AM.