Page 138 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3888128133136137138139140143148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3333

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Thanks for the link AleisterSwole.

I just looked but I didn't see the word malevolence so this doesn't appear to be where it came from. Maybe it was in something related to FGO, Extella, or Link.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I just looked but I didn't see the word malevolence so this doesn't appear to be where it came from. Maybe it was in something related to FGO, Extella, or Link.
    Malevolence is just my personal translation of “malicious information.” I just find that it sounds better. Sorry if it caused any confusion.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Was it translated from 悪性情報?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    BB never used that term in the chapter. Ed is right to translate it as malevolence. At the same time it is clear that BB is talking about that concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Interesting You but could you please tell us where did this come from? It seemed familiar, I think I may have read this before or something close to it but I can't remember where.
    Extella mats on tmdict
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Can confirm, it's in the Extella mats. It's even the first entry.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    She only said 悪性, which means malevolence/malignancy, hence why I translated it that way. I assumed it meant the same thing as 悪性情報 (malicious information), but malevolence still seemed the better translation to me.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I see, thanks guys.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Speaking of mats, we're going to see the np Cursed Cutting Crater in this manga, right? Surely such an awesome noble phantasm wouldn't be relegated to an FGO swimsuit right? Right!?

Thanks guys for clearing that up. EDreamer no need to apologies just looking at the pic it looks like normal symbolism for negative human emotions and not computer info so malevolence to me seems like the right choose. With all this new info though it looks to me like malevolence was part of the CCC game and just not give enough explanation at the time and later spin offs were trying to fix that. So I'll stick with my head cannon for now that malevolence played a roll in BB and Moon Cell turning on humanity at the end of CCC. If the np Cursed Cutting Crater is BB signature move I'm sure we will see some form of it in the future.

Cursed Cutting Crater would look epic if drawn but sadly it doesn't seem likely to happen. Real BB is too weak, fake BB is too busted up and has no imagination, and Kazuradrop would rather eat things smaller than herself than crush them.

I'd guess in the final battle Kazuradrop may try a from of it against Tamamo like she did with Passionlips move against Kingprotea or BB could maybe also do a smaller version of it as well.

New chapter

Back into action right off the bat with a Tamamo vs Suzuka fight.

Also it looks like there's a typo in the chapter title (page 5), it's written "Saver" instead of "Saber".

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That wet fur's gonna stink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Thank-You AleisterSwole for again bringing us the newest chapter. This was a surprise as I didn't think it would be out till Tuesday. This chapter looks great. I'm surprised Suzuka made it to Tamamos party first. Suzuka doesn't look as angry as last time we saw her but if the weather is any indication she feels horrible. Given that Tamamo and Suzuka were talking while they fought I'm expecting some incite to how they feel. The big question I now have is will we see this fight next chapter or will it shift to Violet VS Karna?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter. And now we're finally back in the thick of battle, right from the get-go. And Caster's just as eager for this final rematch as Suzuka. Both have personal reasons why they can't forgive each other, so expect things to get intense next month.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 66
    Page 1:
    Text: Towards their true enemy—
    Caster: I understand everything now. // The true identity of the BB that trapped Master in the Bug Space is Kazuradrop… // the final Alter Ego. // In that case, I need to // give that inflexible girl some painful punishment.
    Violet: Now let me explain what has happened since you fell unconscious…

Page 2:
    Caster: Oh my, // rain…
    Caster (thought): This labyrinth is based on Suzuka-san’s mental landscape. // That means…

Page 3:
    Caster: Miko! // …!!
    Violet: Are you still half-asleep? // Don’t let your guard down.
    Saber: Vio-chan. Get out of my way.

Page 4:
    Saber: I’ll deal with you later. // I’m still willing to forgive your betrayal if you repent now. // Though, // I can’t say whether BB-chan will forgive you.

Page 5:
    Chapter 66: Caster VS Saber III (Part 1)
    Text: The Hero of Charity. His spear is aimed towards—

Page 6:
    Caster: Yes, please move aside, Vio-chan. // All my battles with Suzuka-san have been prematurely interrupted until now. // So I’ve been thinking that // we need to settle things properly at some point.
    Violet: I can’t allow that. // Bringing you to Kishinami Hakuno was the duty given to me—

Page 7:
    Karna: No, it’s impossible for you to get in Suzuka Gozen’s way.
    Violet: Lancer Karna…!!

Page 8:
    Violet: Kuh! // He wields his spears so perfectly it’s as if the trees aren’t even an obstacle to him…!! // What skill. // He’s forced me away from Caster…!
    Saber: Not bad, Gal-boy. // …Or is this Jinako’s work?

Page 9:
    Saber: Not that it matters to me.
    Caster: Curse,
    Saber: Howl,

Page 10-11:
    Caster: Fiery Heaven!
    Saber: Himawari*!
    (*TL Note: Flame Rotation)
    Caster: Curse: Chaos Heaven!

Page 12:
    Caster: Now then, // just what kind of judgement befell you…? // …Just kidding. I’m not so crass to ask that. // If the result is this rain, then… // You couldn’t accept Sakagami-san’s decision, // and are now in the midst of throwing a grand temper tantrum.

Page 13:
    Caster: Despite the fact that we share a common enemy— // and should be able to work together at a time like this.
    Saber: —Haaa~~? // You and me, work together? // Like I thought, your jokes are seriously not funny!

Page 14:
    Caster: Thank goodness // you treated it as a joke. // I understand the reason for your rage, // but this and that are separate. // I’ll make sure you properly receive your punishment for what you did to my Master.
    Text: Caster declares revenge towards Suzuka!
    Last edited by EDreamer; April 26th, 2021 at 04:55 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You couldn’t except Sakagami-san’s decision,
    accept
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Thanks for the translation, EDreamer! On page 3, shouldn't it be Caster's typical "Mikon!" instead of just "Miko"?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    Thanks for the translation, EDreamer! On page 3, shouldn't it be Caster's typical "Mikon!" instead of just "Miko"?
    Nope, this time she just said Miko. Guess she was so surprised she couldn't finish her catchphrase

Tamamo in a punishing mood. Gotta exact vengeance on everyone who hurt her goshujin-sama.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; April 26th, 2021 at 10:41 PM.