Page 144 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4494134139142143144145146149154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

US Friend Code
    Here's a Fate/Extella Anthology short starring Tamamo: https://imgur.com/a/ARoDefr

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Here's a Fate/Extella Anthology short starring Tamamo: https://imgur.com/a/ARoDefr
    Thanks, I was looking forward to this one! The requester originally asked me on reddit to find someone to translate that anthology chapter, so I suggested EDreamer. I'm glad things worked out.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; October 25th, 2021 at 03:32 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Hope you guys liked the Extella anthology chapter! It was a wonderfully adorable TamamoxHakuno story to translate, and I'm glad it was brought to my attention. Kudos to AleisterSwole and Rotea for bringing me the request.
    Anyway, on to darker things... Here's the translation of the latest chapter. It's really short, but it's the chapter that's got me the most excited so far, since we're finally getting Tamamo's past in detail. Hopefully this sheds a lot of light on everything about her history that's been left vague until now.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 70
    Page 1:
    Caster (Flashback): —Suddenly… A strange thought occurred to me. // What do all those masses use to support themselves as they live…? // …Why are those weak, meaningless beings // able to smile so happily…? // —They trust and worship me so innocently, so…
    Text: He traverses Caster’s past.

Page 2:
    Caster (flashback): I thought that serving someone // must be a truly wonderful thing—
    Chapter 70: The Circular Mental Domain
    Hakuno: Guh…!

Page 3:
    Hakuno: Haa… // Haa… // Haa // Haa
    Hakuno (thought): This place is within Caster’s heart.
    Hakuno: Blergh! // Haa… // Haa…
    Hakuno (thought): It’s okay… // I don’t know why, but my movements aren’t impeded here.

Page 4:
    Hakuno (thought): Caster should be here somewhere… // Suzuka Gozen said that Caster is avoiding being deleted by using the concept of death in form of turning to stone. // …In that case, // until she truly dies and vanishes, // Caster is probably experiencing her moment of death over and over again—

Page 5:
    Hakuno (thought): The scenes I keep seeing… // If Caster is endlessly facing her regrets and dark memories… // Then this place truly is a maelstrom of remorse for her—

Page 6:
    Caster (thought): I feel like I’m all alone // at the bottom of the world. // Please, may I quickly wake up from this nightmare.

Page 7:
    Caster: Haa! // Haa…! // Haa…!
    Fox: We have been waiting for you. // Congratulations on finishing yet another dream story.

Page 8:
    Caster: Haa… // Haa… // Ah… // Uuh….
    Caster (thought): Aah— // I was such a fool—
    Text: Her truth is finally unveiled—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation!

It's interesting that the fox talks about "finishing another dream story", my guess is that he's talking about the many lives Tamamo lived up to this point, which is really the first time it is explicitly mentioned.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; October 26th, 2021 at 12:35 AM.

Thank you both. AleisterSwole for bring us the raws and EDreamer for translating it plus the F/EA. It was a short but sad chapter. Its really sad that Tamamo is now in a loop of her saddest memories. I was thinking the fox at the end was just saying that Caster was going back to the beginning of the sad memory again. Hope the the author feels better as much as I'm looking forward to the next chapter their health comes first. I have to say I loved the opening art of Tamamo siting before her ears plus that is my top 3 favorite outfits for her.

The Fate/Extella Anthology was cute thanks for the link TheSkipRow. If their are other links to Tama stories like this could you or anyone post them, please? I'm not the best at finding this kind of story (cute and fun) more often when I try google I end up in one where Tamamo is like her FGO Shark mode during Valentines day.

US Friend Code

Thanks for the typeset!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Takenoko doesn't usually impress me with his art but her look in the mirror hit me like a fucking truck.

Also, what are the chances we actually see how Seimei looks? I'm thinking it's 0, but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    All of that waiting for just 9 pages?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    All of that waiting for just 9 pages?
    Health problems, the age-old devil of all mangaka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The man was literally hospitalized last month.

Thanks for the Type-set TheSkipRow for both this chapter and Fate/Extella Anthology they look great.

I bet at the end of this flashback Tamamo will star to use her NP since this looks like what accord in the original CCC. Its sad but nice to see how emotional these past event effected Tama since in the game she tell it in a more up beat way (at least that is how it read to me). I look forward to see how thing truly played out in the past. I'm wonder how the battle on the plain will look. Will she stay in her human form or will we see a Nine Tails Fox battle the army?

Though it hinted of her God hood it never said it strait out so I think that their will be one more flashback in the future to show Casters connection to Amaterasu.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    It's interesting that the fox talks about "finishing another dream story", my guess is that he's talking about the many lives Tamamo lived up to this point, which is really the first time it is explicitly mentioned.
    Is it finally happening? Are we going to find out what is up with the evil Asian fox lady maybe syncretism that's being going on with Tamamo?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Health problems, the age-old devil of all mangaka.
    For a lot of mangaka, their health problems are caused by their work.

Thanks for new chapter.
    Takenoko seems to still recovering, so I expected to get less then usual amount of pages for some time.

Can we meet Golden White Face again? Nah, I'm just high on hopium, aren't I.
    The "dream" probably just be about her repeating her human life prior death again and again as shown in chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
    Can we meet Golden White Face again? Nah, I'm just high on hopium, aren't I.
    The "dream" probably just be about her repeating her human life prior death again and again as shown in chapter.
    I think Golden White Face will show up in a latter flashback or she will bend time like in CCC. Right now we probably are going to focus on Tamamos human life (the sad parts) up to her end.

So was reading though Tmdict and found this:
    Meltlilith has used All Drain to increase her level to the maximum.
    If she only has Kingprotea’s “Huge Scale” skill (effectively removes level cap), she would have become the most terrible of monsters even surpassing BB.
    If Meltlilith were to break her own “Level Cap” and were to infinitely increase her level, the scale and potential of Melt Virus would also increase infinitely. In any case, as the name “Melt Virus” implies, everything would be melted and swallowed up into a massive demonic sea… just like one of those blob monsters in a cheap B-grade movie that melts everything.
    Guess who has both All Drain and Huge Scale right now. Hakuno and Tamamo are going to fight a giant blob that consumes everything in sight.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; October 30th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.

That's every interesting. I knew the Sakura Five were made with the rock, paper, and scissors mechanics but is nice to see that combined they can be use to improve other powers. I thought original that Kazuradrop would just use Kingprotea skill to become bigger leading to a big multi Tailed Tama but now I wonder when she eat the others if it will make a new OP skill I never thought of. An endless sea that eat everything will be tough on its own but what could the other skills make?

Speaking of Virus I remember one was used in the OG CCC some how to beat BB i think or the secret boss. I kind of hope they ether use a different plan or show how dangerous Kazuradrop is by making her detect and remove it. I also hope that by eating the other Sakuras Kazuradrop doesn't have them weaken her from the inside since eating them was the thing she was made to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    So was reading though Tmdict and found this:

Guess who has both All Drain and Huge Scale right now. Hakuno and Tamamo are going to fight a giant blob that consumes everything in sight.
    I can see the author pulling that "it's an existence that surpasses BB therefore it's not exactly BB as by that she doesn't acquire holy grail"

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Speaking of Virus I remember one was used in the OG CCC some how to beat BB i think or the secret boss. I kind of hope they ether use a different plan or show how dangerous Kazuradrop is by making her detect and remove it. I also hope that by eating the other Sakuras Kazuradrop doesn't have them weaken her from the inside since eating them was the thing she was made to do.
    I think I talked about this before but the virus was used against by Shinji against Meltryllis. He ingested a level lowering virus then after Melt drank him, her level got lowed. Presumably if something like that was done against Kazuradrop, she could use self modification to get rid of the virus. I'm also going to presume the other Sakura weakening from the inside wouldn't happen because doing the same thing twice would be boring.

Anyways, fighting a sea would be interesting to see. What strategies would Tamamo use? It would be such a unique fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I can see the author pulling that "it's an existence that surpasses BB therefore it's not exactly BB as by that she doesn't acquire holy grail"
    Yeah. There's going to be some sort of loophole to make sure Kazuradrop doesn't get the grail or can't make her wish.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; November 1st, 2021 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    But did BB say that "BB" already acquired the grail and sent a message into the past so Kazuradrop is becoming "BB" so no paradox will happen? So Kazuradrop cold fail and the real BB will send a message to the past? Sorry if this is just bad reading on my part.

I agree Synaptic Star if it happened before I think it shouldn't happen again (now that I think of it I remember hearing something about a Sakura weakening someone from within). I don't mind callbacks like with the recent with Hakuno walking through a sea while breaking down like CCC but they are still different in what they do.

The only idea I have of how Tamamo could hold back the blob monsters sea is for her to use her NP since it can make near infinite energy for some time maybe it could be use to make a wall that is contently being eaten but also reforming.