Page 148 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4898138143146147148149150153158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    and then both of them dying
    I think it will end up with Suzuka sacrificing herself by using her 3rd NP one last time to somehow send back Kazu to Earth and save him from deletion so he can return to his sister or something like that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Oh right, I completely forgot his sister and her failed isekai attempt was a thing

Okay, Kazu-kun, that's kinda awkward - you just seen Suzuka snapping from mention of Caster, and first thing you say to her when you finally did catch up - "stop fighting Caster". Ugh, not like I expected his arrival to change everything, but still... poor JK, all alone again, those two still can't communicate at all.

Fight will probably ends with Hakuno getting Suzuka's SG, at which point she will stop being useful for Kazuradrop... Personally expect Saber to use her 3rd NP against her, to turn the tables in Caster/Hakuno favor (possible saving them) in the end. Not for the sake of them of course, but for Kazu's sister, who is still on the earth and we do know what Kazura's plan regardless humanity is. "To save Fumika" - is her master wish, I expect her to fulfill it in the end.
    One way or another, Suzuka's sacrifice for the sake of someone else is only natural to happen. Trichiliocosm is Chekhovs gun which is going to fire sooner or later.
    Last edited by Quasar; January 25th, 2022 at 08:42 PM.

Again thank-you so much AleisterSwole for bring us the raw. I think of this one as a link from the last, which had max Tama energy, to the next, which I believe will be a bit more serious with Suzuka and Kazu's broken bond. I think Suzuka will use her 3rd NP but Tamamo will counter it with hers and win but Kazu will some how convince Hakuno to have Tama to spare Suzuka. Hakuno will then get Suzuka's SG and leave them. I think they will get to redeem themselves by fight an opponent that was sent to slow Hakuno and Tamamo down and do the Trope "you go head and leave this to us". They could also replace Liz and do the battle with Tamamo's shadow to increase Casters power.

curious as to the bit that seems to be daji related

I see a pheasant or peacock and if memory serves thats one of the other spirits summoned alongside daji

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the latest chapter translation. Man, there's getting full of yourself, and then there's Tamamo in the last few couple chapters. Deadpan might become the default expression of the other characters if she keeps this up. Anyway, in honor of the fact that Tamamo has officially revealed her true name in the manga and Hakuno is rolling with it, I'm going to be calling her and Suzuka by their names instead of their classes in the script from now on, just for a heads up.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 72
    Page 1:
    Text: The Battle of The Animal-Eared Lovey-Dovey Girls returns!?
    Chapter 72 Caster VS Saber IV

Page 2:
    Hakuno: Tamamo no Mae…!
    Hakuno (thought): The stone petrification just now… // Her final moments in those fields… // I’d already vaguely guessed it, but— // “Tamamo no Mae” is one of the Three Great Monsters of Japan.

Page 3:
    Hakuno (thought): The great demon fox that once engaged in a great battle against Japan’s Imperial Court.
    Hakuno: But to think that such a famous being would be such ditzy Heroic Spirit…
    Tamamo: Right? // From now on, // there’s no need call me such a distant title like “Caster”. // Master♥
    Hakuno: But to think “Tamamo no Mae” would be such ditzy Heroic Spirit…
    Tamamo: You had to say it twice!?

Page 4:
    Tamamo: So, so~ // From now on, please call me // Tamamo // …and make sure to put in lots of affection when you say my name♥
    Hakuno (thought): …Still… // “Tamamo no Mae” is an “offshoot of Amaterasu”…? // What in the world does that mean…? // *Cough*
    Tamamo: Are you all right, // Master?

Page 5:
    Hakuno: Yeah // Thanks… Tamamo.
    Tamamo: Yes♥ // Let’s leave discussing the finer details about me until later. // A certain someone who is interrupting a fox’s romance // is persistently asking for a beatdown right now.

Page 6:
    Suzuka (flashback): The fox and her friends have figured out my true name. // So there’s no point in hiding it anymore, right? // I’m, like, seriously OK with you calling me “Suzuka” without reserve from now on!
    Kazuhito (flashback): ……Your true name was revealed because of a mistake in my orders. It’s not your fault, Saber.
    Suzuka (flashback): That’s not what I’m trying to get at, though!
    Suzuka: Tch!

Page 7:
    Suzuka (flashback): Regardless of her reasons, // regardless of what kind of woman that fox is, // you’ll still accept her in the end, right?
    Suzuka: I already knew from the start // that Kishinami would accept that damn fox.
    Suzuka (thought): However, saving the fox from the endless loop of her original death // couldn’t have been easy. // —I’ll admit it. // …You’re not just some nobody.
    Suzuka: Yeah. // Just like I thought…

Page 8:
    Suzuka: If I’m going to completely knock down the damn fox, // I have to crush her along with Kishinami. // You’d hate to // leave behind any regrets, right? // …So, // I’ll allow interference just this once.
    Hakuno&Tamamo: !?
    BB: Yes, yes. // In honor of their long-awaited reunion, // this much is fine, right?

Page 9:
    BB: Donima Cornam!
    Hakuno: !!
    Hakuno (thought): My Phoenix Muffler…!!
    Hakuno: BB!
    BB: Phew // Suzuka-san doesn’t consider // beating up near-dead opponents a “perfect victory”, right? // So I reluctantly read the mood // and gave you guys the minimum healing you need for this battle. // Please be satisfied with this, senpai.

Page 10:
    Leo (thought): …Caster, or rather “Tamamo no Mae”, was revived from her petrification with all her fatal injuries still present. // The difference in their physical conditions was something that not even Hakuno-san could do anything about for all his stubbornness. // If BB hadn’t acted first, I would have healed them myself.
    Hakuno: … // You’re right… // Thanks again, // BB
    BB: Ehem. // That’s all I can do to help here. // Vio-chan seems to be fighting over in the forest, // so I’ll go meddle over there next. // It’d be a shame to lose either her or her opponent at this point. // …Or rather, I just can’t stand to watch… // the sickeningly sweet mood the two of you have going right now.

Page 11:
    BB: Hurry up and get Suzuka-san’s SG.
    Suzuka: Yeah. // There’s no point in taking down a Caster who’s already low on HP and MP. // Kishinami can’t do any healing without that muffler Mystic Code anyway, right? // This is just a bit of generosity from me. // Accept it with a bitter face…
    Tamamo: Fufufu

Page 12:
    Tamamo: Sorry, Suzuka-san. // Your attempts to rile me up // are as meaningless and nonexistent as a tailed kappa* to me right now! // In the face of the strong and ho~t bond between me and my Master, // a JK’s rowdy shouts are powerless to affect us. // Of course! As long as I’m with my Master, I won’t lose in any situation, but if you feel so strongly about it, // I suppose I can accept your feelings and allow us to be healed~ // …so said I, fully calm and composed.

(TL Note: The water yokai “kappa” apparently don’t have tails in their depictions, hence the simile here.)

Page 13:
    Suzuka: You’ve gotten quite lively and loose-lipped, // even though you’ve already lost to me once.
    Tamamo: Oh my, perhaps you’re feeling annoyed at our overflowing aura of happiness? // Right, Master♥
    Hakuno: Why does my Servant keep taunting the enemy…?
    Tamamo: Is it just me or is there a difference in our excitement levels right now?
    Hakuno: …But well, // it’s true that I don’t feel I can lose when I’m with you, Tamamo.
    Tamamo: Ye… // Yes!

Page 14:
    Suzuka: …Perfect, just perfect… // …I’m seriously heated up now…!!!
    Tamamo (flashback): Because whether they be fear or regret, all those feelings are what I received from that person. // I will acknowledge both the good and the bad // and accept them all.
    Hakuno (flashback): That’s why I have to properly get to know Caster this time… // …Yeah. This curse… // is something precious to me—!!
    Suzuka: You like-minded idiot couple…!

Page 15:
    Kazuhito: Saber! That’s enough! // Don’t fight Caster and the others!
    Suzuka: Kazu-kun.

Page 16:
    Suzuka: Caster… // …huh? // Kazu-kun, stay there and watch.
    Kazuhito: !
    Suzuka: I’m // going to open your eyes now…!! // —Or will you // make me obey with a Command Spell again?
    Kazuhito: !!

Page 17:
    Kazuhito: … // There’s no way… // I could do that…!
    Suzuka: … // I know…!!
    Kazuhito (thought): —Damn it! // She won’t listen to me at all… // Saber has always respected my feelings, and yet now… // Does she not want to disappear that much—?

Page 18:
    Suzuka (flashback): I don’t want this! // I want to be with Kazu-kun forever!!
    Kazuhito (thought): …No.
    Suzuka (flashback): And yet that damn fox influenced this precious moment between me and Kazu-kun?
    Kazuhito (thought): This is… the result of me only thinking of myself // and not properly facing Saber… // I never understood // what she was really thinking at all—

Page 19:
    Tamamo: When I was turned to stone, I barely managed to catch // what you said to me before. // “There’s no way I would lose with neither of our Masters present”. // It turned out just as you said. // …But are you okay with this? // If I’m all hot and cozy with my Master // and you’re all alone,

Page 20:
    Tamamo: —I’m at an overwhelming advantage, you know?
    Suzuka: …I said this before too. // When I spit something out, I don’t take it back!!
    Text: Tamamo is revived!! Suzuka won’t turn back either!!
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Huge thanks to AleisterSwole for the raws and to EDreamer for the TL! Also, some notes: on page 3, wouldn't "such a ditzy heroic spirit" sound better than only "such ditzy heroic spirit", without the "a"? (Just an opinion, though). And on page 9, BB's skill is spelled as Donima Cornam, when it should be Domina Coronam.

Thanks for the translation!

Seems I'm a bit late but thank-you EDreamer for translating this chapter. Yea I agree Tamamo does seem a bit over the top but I think she is doing it a bit to mess with Suzuka head. I'll probably have more to write when the type set comes out.

US Friend Code

Thanks for the typeset!

I love that on page 12 Tamamo makes a half heart with her hand expecting Hakuno to complete it.

Fire chapter as usual. Really funny as well, had a good amount of laughs with the bantering lmao

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Fox wife fox life, great chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo is just too good I can't

Tamamo is totally being high on "handsome soul" energy overdose.

It's nice how Takenoko made Suzuka say her exact fgo voice lines on page 14 - it makes the scene more impactful. As someone who heard them so many times, I cant help but have Toyama voice saying that in my head.
    For those who not aware:
    Perfect, just perfect - Iijan Iijan
    I’m seriously heated up now - Maji agaru
    She says that when you activate her skills.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    But to think such a famous being would be such a ditzy Heroic Spirit.
    Yep. Now the fight's on again, can't wait for the next chapter.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Thanks TheSkipRow for the quick typeset. I can't wait to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Thanks for the typeset!

I love that on page 12 Tamamo makes a half heart with her hand expecting Hakuno to complete it.
    I completely missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
    Tamamo is totally being high on "handsome soul" energy overdose.

It's nice how Takenoko made Suzuka say her exact fgo voice lines on page 14 - it makes the scene more impactful. As someone who heard them so many times, I cant help but have Toyama voice saying that in my head.
    For those who not aware:
    Perfect, just perfect - Iijan Iijan
    I’m seriously heated up now - Maji agaru
    She says that when you activate her skills.
    Nice catch I didn't realize the importance of those words.

Given what Tamamo and Hakuno said this chapter I think we will see/hear more about Tamas past and connection to Amaterasu after this battle.

I was originally afraid that this battle would be pushed back next chapter and we'd see Karna and Violet fight instead but all BB needs to say is "Hakuno is now fighting with Caster" and the two should stop since their will be no reason to fight now. I'm also glad Suzuka allowed BB interference's (so it doesn't feel to much like cheating) though as Tamamo said it puts her at big disadvantage. I expect in the coming battle Tamamo will finally use her NP and I can hardly wait. A lot happen in this short chapter and it feels like it is building for the next one.

Was looking at Takenoko twitter and saw this https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...DS8ZXS7rApAAAA I was wondering were the first two images early ideas or are the for different work?

Different works, Takenoko is talking about having lots of different drafts related to TM works
    The first image are Proto-Gil and Arthur fighting, the second are Gawain and Elizabeth and the last two are indeed from Fox Tail early chapters