Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54104144149152153154155156159164 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Thanks for the update Catastor. Guess we wait till next month to learn Suzuka real story. Hope it is an extra long chapter.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Of course I catch up just as the Suzuka rivalry is hitting its climax.
    Quite intrigued to see what happens with her. I'm fairly confident she'll get a proper face turn, but I'm curious to see how she reconciles with Kazuhito.

Surprised Gawain and Leo haven't died yet, and also that they niced Shinji so much. Too bad he bit it.
    I'm digging the Sakura Five stuff too. They brought in an element of chaos in how much they deviated this story from the original CCC, which gives it a welcome unpredictability.

I wonder how much of the story is left. I went into this thinking it surely had to be close to the ending but I feel like we're only about to hit the two-thirds mark.
    burn your dread you coward

I'd say the two-thirds mark is right. Can't say what will happen to Gawainm, Leo, Karna or Jinako but as sad as it sounds I think BB and Violet are going to be eaten by Kazuradrop. I too like that this is a new telling of CCC so we don't know how it will end or where it might head to.

That sad to hear. Thanks again for the update Catastor. Now I really hope we get an extra long chapter next month.

I tried google translator and it read strange. Does Takenoko say why their was no Foxtails this month?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No particular reason given.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    It's because I caught up, sorry guys.
    burn your dread you coward

A repeat of his previous tweet.

This comes with an explanation of the chapter not arriving on time due to his slow work speed.

Nice timing thanks Catastor.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    It's because I caught up, sorry guys.
    If it's because of anyone's bad luck its mine. Many thing I had been looking forward to this month were canceled because of a bug (nothing to bad there was testing but it just seems to be the flu) going around and this was one of the last things I was hoping to read.

Chapter 76 just came out.

At long last the new chapter. Thanks for the raw.

Ofc, almighty Kouhai can cheat her way even around flower door (Venus Statue, I forgot it was even called like this), but thankfully it looks like we gonna face Suzuka instead, fulfilling Kazu's request.. I'm happy that my wishful predictions, made after previous chapter, looks much more real now.

Thank-you AleisterSwole for again bringing us the raw. Sadly this chapter seem a little short but it look big on cuteness. Hakuno and Tamamo are finally back together with a bit of rest time now, how can it not become a sweet moment. I think this is the calm before a big moment like seeing Suzuka's past. I look forward to know what was said as it looks like a bit of Tama humor is also present.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the latest chapter translation. Some rehash on how the Sentinels work, and the answer everyone except for Hakuno himself knew he was going to say. Let's hope the final confrontation with Suzuka start before the end of this year!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 76
    Page 1:
    Text: The mystery surrounding Suzuka—
    Chapter 76: Accomplice
    BB: Sentinel. // A while ago, Kazura explained it quite proudly despite having merely stolen the system I created, // but, basically, the Suzuka-san you’ve been fighting until now is just a piece of ego taken out from the original one.
    Leo (thought): As I suspected, BB has been monitoring Hakuno-san all this time.
    Tamamo (thought): She really is a stalker.
    BB: A Sentinel is literally a piece of consciousness given physical form, // so extracting her SG naturally results in the collapse of her body.

Page 2:
    Hakuno: Taken out from the original one… Then that means…
    BB: Yes. // The three Suzuka-san Sentinels you’ve defeated up until now… // (well, one of them was actually destroyed by Protea’s hand swipe, though) // have all returned to her original body, I believe.
    Kazuhiko: Her original body…
    BB: If Kazura has been copying my plan for constructing the labyrinth, // Suzuka-san’s original body should be barring the path at the bottom of this 9th floor.

Page 3:
    Kazuhiko (thought): …She’s right. // Saber is still connected to me—!
    Tamamo: ? // You mean she still plans to get in our way? // But I didn’t sense any such intent from JK just now…
    BB: No, when I say barring the path, I mean it literally— // At the bottom of this floor lies the labyrinth’s final barrier, using Suzuka-san as its core to extend its data memory capacity— // The Venus Statue.

Page 4:
    BB: It’s the dead-end point of the labyrinth, impossible to destroy or pass through.
    Leo: …In other words, the battle still isn’t over?
    BB: No, it’s basically all over now. // With my cheat powers, I can easily bypass it. // Suzuka-san probably understood that, // hence her final request to take care of her Master.

Page 5:
    Kazuhiko: It’s not over…! // … // It’s not— // ……!
    BB: Not over, you say… // How so, exactly~? // Karna-san, your side’s last hope, is being restrained by Vio-chan.
    Leo: Then that means Suzuka Gozen’s area has been effectively cleared. // Well done, Hakuno-san, Caster. // Naturally, we never could have done it without the other student council members, // BB, Violet, // Shinji-san and Kingprotea… // This victory has been achieved by all your combined efforts.

Page 6:
    Leo: It’s a bit late to bring this up, but the rest of the student council was captured by Kazuradrop a while ago. // BB, you’re the one who has been taking on the task of calculating and monitoring our existential proof within the labyrinth in their stead… // Am I right?
    BB: Well, I guess it became obvious after I helped with the SG extraction just now. // You humans are so weak and fragile… so I had no choice… // In other words, your lives are all in the palm of my hand right now♥
    Leo: I give you thanks on behalf of all of us.
    BB: Please listen to what I’m saying.
    Leo: And even as we speak, Kazuradrop is trying to obtain the Holy Grail— // There’s no time for rest. // Hakuno-san, // in order to save the world, let us…
    Hakuno: The truth is,

Page 7:
    Hakuno: When I declared to work together before, // I felt a bit uncomfortable, since “saving the world” // is beyond the stature of an ordinary person like me… // But now I’ve lost // the right to say those words at all.
    Tamamo: ! // Master…!?
    Hakuno (thought): I decided I would become Tamamo’s accomplice and live alongside her.
    Hakuno: That’s why I have no right to say anything idealistic like protecting the world.

Page 8:
    Hakuno: The reason I want to return to the Holy Grail War is because I want to walk alongside Tamamo. // It’s just for my personal desire… // If you’re fine with someone like me who only carries such a selfish wish, // then I look forward to working with you till the end… classmate (ruby text: Leo).
    Leo: —I feel a tinge of both sadness and pride. // I think I now understand the feelings of a parent bird towards their chicks who has left the nest. // …Sorry, that was a rude comparison. // The world is formed by people who head in different directions but advance together on the same path. // The Tsukumihara student council is a perfect example of that. // I welcome you for finding your own answer. // There’s no way I could ever expel you for that.

Page 9:
    Leo: … However, if you would permit me to say something as a friend… // …No, // you should hear the rest from Caster.
    Tamamo: Thank you for your consideration, Mister King. // —Master, you misunderstand. // My…
    Hakuno: My?
    Tamamo: My Master // is a handsome soul!
    Hakuno: Tamamo-san?

Page 10:
    Tamamo: …Your words just now made me very happy // and I have no doubt that you spoke sincerely… // But that does not mean that, // even if you became a bad person, you can’t do anything good. // Rather, in the first place, you are someone who naturally does good deeds even if you don’t intend to. // You’re the type to save the world without even realizing it!
    Hakuno: That’s overestimating me too much.
    Tamamo: No.

Page 11:
    Tamamo: The Kishinami Hakuno that I fell in love with is that kind of person. // Please keep making me fall for you even more from now into the future.
    Hakuno: …I see. // So I have to keep being myself for your sake too.
    Tamamo: And it’s precisely because of who you are // that I know what you’re going to do next.
    Hakuno: BB!

Page 12:
    BB: I can’t see anything good coming out of this, but I’ll ask regardless. // What is it, Kishinami Hakuno-senpai?
    Hakuno: …I // can’t just ignore Suzuka Gozen and move past her without doing anything.
    BB: … // I knew you’d say that.
    Kazuhiko: Kishinami…! // I have a favor to ask—
    Text: What are Sakagami’s intentions?
    Last edited by EDreamer; October 26th, 2022 at 11:45 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation.

The world is formed by people who head in directions but advance together on the same path.
    It feels like the word "different" is supposed to appear before "directions" here, am I wrong?
    Last edited by Catastor; October 26th, 2022 at 11:23 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    Thanks for the translation.

It feels like the word "different" is supposed to appear before "directions" here, am I wrong?
    Thanks for pointing it out, fixed now.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks from me as well EDreamer for the translations. I'll be reading the hopefully later to day but I can hardly wait.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Thank you for the translation. The bit about BB performing existential proof for people inside the labyrinth reminds me of rayshift for some reason.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Thank you for the translation. The bit about BB performing existential proof for people inside the labyrinth reminds me of rayshift for some reason.
    Was rayshifting not originally established by Extra? Like they talk about being made of spiritons and shit, the Mooncell is basically just Rayshifting to a digital space as opposed to through time or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Was rayshifting not originally established by Extra? Like they talk about being made of spiritons and shit, the Mooncell is basically just Rayshifting to a digital space as opposed to through time or whatever.
    Haven't thought about it like that. I was under the impression that rayshifting requires someone to constantly establish the person's existence, while Wizards entering Moon Cell doesn't seem to need others to monitor during the process. Though one could think it was done by Moon Cell itself.