Page 157 of 167 FirstFirst ... 57107147152155156157158159162 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    By request
    All right, here's the translation for the latest chapter. Basically, it's a one big summary of "Rin and Rani's Great Escape!" that we're never going to see, sigh. (Rin even pointedly rejects Taiga's suggestion of a new manga to cover it.) Definitely seems like the author just doesn't have the time to cover this part of the story and skipped over it. Hopefully we'll get something more substantial next time.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 78
    Page 1:
    Chapter 78: Gluttony Labyrinth
    Text: The two top officers of the student council are here!
    Rin: Damn, I get chills just thinking what would have happened if you weren’t here, Rani.
    Rani: The only thing this space stole was our self-identity. // As long as my thoughts are intact, it’s easy to calculate backwards from my awareness of my loss of self-identity and recover my memories. // In that respect, this situation is the same as the Holy Grail War Preliminaries.

Page 2:
    Rani: …I can’t imagine you falling behind in the preliminaries, Miss Tohsaka. // Even without me, you would have recovered on your own.
    Rin: This is why the Atlas Institute is so… // The preliminaries leave enough wiggle room for people to pass it, but this place is just a stage to take people down. // It pains me to admit it, but if you hadn’t woken me up, // I wouldn’t have regained myself in time. // I would have been helplessly consumed by these bugs.

Page 3:
    Rin: Unlike the Preliminaries… // this place was made by a specific person’s intent… // It’s different from the Bug Space too— // It’s closer to the dream world that Kishinami-kun was trapped in. // …If that dream’s concept was “endless peace”, this one is “eternal disgrace”. // Damn Kazuradrop, she really does favor Kishinami-kun despite what she says…!

Page 4:
    Rin (thought): So Kazura must stand for tropical pitcher plants rather than vines… // This whole situation shows how she treats us just like bugs.
    Rin: …So, any luck, Rani?
    Rani: —I’m recalculating based on Miss Tohsaka’s hypothesis. // The factors that allowed Mister Hakuno to wake up from his dream was his “recovery of self-identity” // and “reactivating the link with his contracted Servant”. // We’ve lost our Servants, so we only fulfill the first condition. // I’m covering for the difference by hacking this bug vault’s system.
    Rin&Rani: !!

Page 5:
    Rin: We really are hated here! // …No, this place is basically a stomach, so I guess this treatment is only natural! // Rani.
    Rin (thought): —She won’t make it in time…!!
    ???: You two look like you’re in trouble.

Page 6:
    Taiga: Here I come // to the rescue! // So, you see.

Page 7:
    Taiga: A lot happened and we managed to safely escape! // But who would have thought we’d end up in an entirely new dungeon after getting out of the bug vault! // That was quite an adventure~!
    Rin: Thanks for saving us. // We only managed to wake up thanks to you diving in to rescue us, sensei. // And the rest of you, thanks for supporting her…
    NPC girl: We merely did what was necessary to raise our chances of survival.
    Rin: ? // Rani?
    Rani: It was a fleeting dream like the twinkle of a star— // But fighting with Berserker like that was an unforgettable experience. // My Berserker was strong. // —I’ll make sure to… // carve his true name into my heart along with the twilight pitfall we saw after getting out of the bug vault—

Page 8:
    Rin: …Yeah. // I also see Lancer in a new light now. // His last Noble Phantasm… The red flash of causality— // He really is an idiot…
    NPC girl: …We weren’t able to monitor the latter part. Exactly what kind of dramatic experience did you all go through…?
    Taiga: I see you’re interested~! That great romantic story // will be revealed in “Fate/Gula Labyrinthus”!
    Rin: That’s not gonna happen.
    BB: Ah, ah. // Test, one, two. One two. // Can you hear me, you worthless NPCs?
    Text: This voice is!?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation. Wow, that does feel like content Takenoko just decided to skip for time. Then again considering some people had issues with the manga's pacing maybe it was for the better for them.

Spoiler:
    inb4 we actually get the spin-off manga Taiga suggested after Foxtail finishes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have two thoughts.

1. So the bugs that Kazura relates to are crest worms, gross, but I guess they had to show up somewhere.

2. Rin being clamped between Taiga's legs is now the person I envy most in all of Fate. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Thanks for the translation EDreamer. Kind of glad they cut that content. If this was faster then monthly I'd have liked to have seen it.

US Friend Code

Thanks for the typeset TheSkipRow it looks great. If they did make Fate/Gula Labyrinthus I'd read it. I wish this was weekly or the chapters were 30 pages long. I remember wishing for Suzukas and Kazuhito flash back to end at the time but now that I can read it all the way though I do find it enjoyable and well paced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I wish this was weekly or the chapters were 30 pages long.
    i wish it was constant at least

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    After the NPCs took control of the school from Kazuradrop, Rin and Rani were guaranteed to be freed with the method being irrelevant. Because of its irrelevancy, they made a joke of big exciting adventure that you don't get see.

I wonder though, how is Rin able to talk about Kazuradrop when she wasn't around for the exposition. Did Kazuradrop drop her Sakura nurse disguise as she throwing Rin and Rani into the pit or did Rin deduce the fake nurse Sakura's identity(only one Sakura Five hadn't reveled herself at that point)?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    A small chapter, but I guess they going to help Hakuno out somehow in the future.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    After the NPCs took control of the school from Kazuradrop, Rin and Rani were guaranteed to be freed with the method being irrelevant. Because of its irrelevancy, they made a joke of big exciting adventure that you don't get see.

I wonder though, how is Rin able to talk about Kazuradrop when she wasn't around for the exposition. Did Kazuradrop drop her Sakura nurse disguise as she throwing Rin and Rani into the pit or did Rin deduce the fake nurse Sakura's identity(only one Sakura Five hadn't reveled herself at that point)?
    Rin did ask Not!Sakura who she was as her final question before she sent them to Dreamland. It just means she truthfully answered.

Quote Originally Posted by YosoyAndres View Post
    i wish it was constant at least
    Sadly it looks like this wish isn't starting yet https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...DQ_bv60bwtAAAA

Looks like no chapter this month. Also google translate used hiatus hope this doesn't mean a long break.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sadly it looks like this wish isn't starting yet https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...DQ_bv60bwtAAAA

Looks like no chapter this month. Also google translate used hiatus hope this doesn't mean a long break.
    He merely apologizes for all the repeated breaks he's had so far. No mention of a hiatus, don't worry.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    If you expect disappointment, then you can never really get disappointed.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    He merely apologizes for all the repeated breaks he's had so far. No mention of a hiatus, don't worry.
    That's a releaf. Thanks for clearing that up EDreamer. Here's hoping for something next month.

Looks to be good news this month with a new Chapter. Spoiler link has a pics from ch 79 https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...DSiaym0uktAAAA

Looks to be good news this month with a new Chapter. Spoiler link has a pics from ch 79 https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...DSiaym0uktAAAA
    There are fewer pages again this month. Maybe this is the reason for the delay in raw upload.

They have to be ill.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Has the chapter even be released yet? The twitter image didn't look done yet. So ch 79 may not released till a little latter this or next week.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    They have to be ill.
    I think the fewer pages is because the art quality is higher than early in the manga.