Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58108148153156157158159160163 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Hmm a meeting between the Sakurafaces sounds very interesting. Shame this chapter was so short tho.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    I think the fewer pages is because the art quality is higher than early in the manga.
    I sure hope so.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Lol, Sakura fanservice at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

AleisterSwole again I thank you for bring us these raws. This chapter did take a turn I didn't expect at all and the last page look to be leading to some intresting character grow and maybe world building.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter! Looks like things are finally getting moving here, but the main stuff is left to next time.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 79
    Page 1:
    Rin: That’s…
    BB: Open the school, please. // Come on, open already.
    Chapter 79: Opening the School
    Text: Everyone gathers while carrying their respective thoughts and feelings.
    BB: Not only are they useless, but they’re even slowing us down. // It makes me so sad.

Page 2:
    Rin: BB 2nd…and Sakagami Kazuhito? // I request an explanation, first.
    Julius: These two share the goal of taking down Kazuradrop… Their interests align with ours.
    Rin: Kazuradrop…!
    Leo: Yes. // Though BB is particularly untrustworthy, she can still be relied upon in this matter.
    BB: How can you say such terrible things? I’m sad enough to cry. // (small text): *cry sound*
    Kazuhito (thought): So, both BBs are pretty much the same, huh?
    Rani: Scan complete. // The data from Mister Hakuno and President Leo are both a 99.99% match. // Mister Julius— // seems slightly off from his previous data records and parameters. // However, the odds of him being the real Julius are still “89%”.

Page 3:
    Rani: I detect nothing abnormal in their status. // Based on the situation, the chances of them being fakes…or being controlled are low.
    Julius: I can tell that you’ve all tried to do the best you can under these circumstances. // However, we can’t afford to waste time here. // I expect you to make the optimal decision you can right now.
    NPC girl: …Very well. // I will permit the entry of BB 2nd and Sakagami Kazuhito.

Page 4:
    Kazuhito: So this is your base.
    Rin: Welcome to the Tsukumihara student council, // Sakagami-kun. // This old school building really seems to fit your style more than that Suzuka castle.

Page 5:
    Kazuhito: Unfortunately, the place where I belong is that absurd castle.
    Rin: I see. // Now then, let’s cut to the chase and hear the story behind your arrival here.
    BB: Stop! // Before that, I need to wake up that sleepyhead. // The slow de-freeze process by the NPCs will take too long. // I’ll unfreeze her right now.
    Rani: You will…?
    BB: Having backup will make it easier to support and deal with certain soft-hearted people.

Page 6:
    BB: Besides, I’m willing to borrow the aid of even a weak coward at this point. // It’d be a help if you all could leave the room so I can concentrate on the de-freeze process. // Ah, you can just leave Julius there.
    Tamamo: …
    BB: Eh~, you’re still that suspicious of me? // The king himself just said that “BB is a cute, wise and trustworthy little devil.”
    Leo: Very well. Then everyone, let’s head to the student council room.
    BB: You’re ignoring me instead of affirming my words, aren’t you?

Page 7:
    Kazuhito: Umm…hey.
    Leo: What is it?
    Kazuhito: …I keep hearing you being called a “king”, // but your name, “Leonardo Bistario Harwey”… // Leo, could it be… // that you’re from the Harwey family of the Western European Conglomerate?
    Leo: Yes. // To be precise, I’m the next head of the family.
    Kazuhito: The…!! The next head…
    Rin: I can’t believe this. // It’s already well-known that the Harweys came to the Moon.
    Kazuhito: Sorry for being so closed-off from current events.
    Rin (thought): He resembles Hakuno-kun even in this.
    Kazuhito: It’s thanks to the conglomerate that even homeless orphans like my sister and I could live without any problems.

Page 8:
    Kazuhito: Your family is also responsible for my sister being able to remain in the hospital. // I’m truly grateful. // Thank you.
    Leo: That kind of thing is a natural right that people should receive and the ideal of the Harweys. // It’s not something worth being thanked for, // but I gladly accept your feelings in this instance.
    Rin: Hmmmmmmm. // So Sakagami-kun is on the side of the Harweys, huh?
    Leo: Oh? // Is something the matter, Miss Tohsaka?
    Rin: Don’t try and rile me up. // We’re on the same side right now, so I’ll let it slide. // This is just flab on my mind.

Page 9:
    Kazuhito: H…Hey, Kishinami. // Did I…say something wrong…?
    Hakuno: It’s fine. // They’re the kind of people who understand what to prioritize. // But it would be a help if you didn’t bring it up again.
    Tamamo: True, Leo-san is // an indirect benefactor to Sakagami-san in that respect.

Page 10:
    Sakura: BB…!? // Ah! // Where’s Kazuradrop…!?
    BB: You’re slow, as usual. // If you’re supposed to be a high-rank AI, determine the situation around you in a single second.
    Last edited by EDreamer; April 30th, 2023 at 06:12 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Thank you very much for the translation! Just a comment: on the last line of Page 3 shouldn't it be Sakagami Kazuhito instead of Sakagami Hakuno?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    Thank you very much for the translation! Just a comment: on the last line of Page 3 shouldn't it be Sakagami Kazuhito instead of Sakagami Hakuno?
    Thanks for catching it! Fixed now
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

US Friend Code

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the TL and SL as usual, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I'm a little late but Thank-You both, EDreamer for the translation and TheSkipRow for the type-set. This chapter does feel like a build up to something big. I did like Kazuhito thanking Leo, it shows again not everything Harweys do is evil (Extra had me thinking that though it was from how I read Rin view on it) it helps build the world and give different perspectives. Also I'm surprised Violet did not come to the building as well, maybe she was give a mission off screen that will be revealed latter. I think it would have been interesting to see BB, Violet and Sakura interact. Though this did instill my fear that near the end Kazuradrop will find a way to eat all three some how. I wonder what BB will talk to Sakura about now that they are "alone" (Julius is in there so he may hear). Also its been so long I wonder if Tamamo and Hakuno will get another morning wake-up, and if so will it be another funny one or now that they are closer will it turn sweet. I'm really looking forward to the next few chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Not that much to talk about. I just hope the next chapter is longer.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Sucks but if he needs the extra time then he's only doing the right thing by taking it.

That's sad to hear but hope this mean a new chapter next week. Thanks for the update Catastor.

I wonder if Takenoko has not been consistent as of late is because Suzuka is not present at the moment? Their twitter images is mostly Suzuka and since she been out of the story Takenoko seems to have been giving us more bi-monthly releases recently then in the past.

if i'm not wrong, this year is the 10th fox tail aniversary, maybe he's preparing something special

I personally am hoping you right YosoyAndres. That I thing would be great.

No Foxtail this month, but Takenoko says there'll be a chapter in July.

Apparently the next chapter will have a scene he's been thinking of from the series' start, so that's something to look forward to I guess.

That's sad to hear but I hope this mean we'll get a long chapter next month. I wonder what he is looking forward to drawing?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    It's either a confrontation between Sakura and BB, which bafflingly never happened in the EXTRA CCC game, or a Hakuno x Tamamo scene.
    Don't rly know what else he'd do with the latter what with their big pivotal scene being relatively recent but these are what I see happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    No Foxtail this month, but Takenoko says there'll be a chapter in July.

Apparently the next chapter will have a scene he's been thinking of from the series' start, so that's something to look forward to I guess.
    How many chapters have even come out this year? 1, 2?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs