Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117122125126127
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2530

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Thanks for the translations as always, EDreamer! I think on page 15, Leo's line "...I can't emphasize with your search for your identity..." should be "... I can't empathize with..." and on page 18 Leo's "Is that do" is a typo of "Is that so". Otherwise, great work!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by TamamoRoute View Post
    Thanks for the translations as always, EDreamer! I think on page 15, Leo's line "...I can't emphasize with your search for your identity..." should be "... I can't empathize with..." and on page 18 Leo's "Is that do" is a typo of "Is that so". Otherwise, great work!
    Thanks, I've made the corrections
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thank-you for the translation EDreamer it looks great. TamamoRoute good eyes. I'm so pumped for the next chapter now.

Chapter 60 is done. https://imgur.com/a/g2teaKL

God the situation sucks so much for some characters. I just want them to be happy, lol.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This chapter was pretty great, I was feeling very detached from the characters and the drama due to the long wait between chapters, but this one did manage to get me invested again. I think I'll even re-read some parts now.

Same. I didn't dislike Kazu's flashback, but seeing Leo and Hakuno was really refreshing.

吸血鬼 Vampire
    JP Friend Code
    The flashback was necessary, but way too long. It might have worked better split up into parts or interspersed between actual plot progression.

Thanks again TheSkipRow for another speedy next chapter. We're defiantly no longer stuck in the past, and we should not have another till Casters, we're moving forward. I think this chapters helped show the understanding side of Leo. Also I knew we'd see Jinako and Karna again but I was pleasantly surprise how they came in. I thought they have some epic reveal but in stead they just came to talk to Kazu which I found more believable, since they are at the same place, rather then try to surprise reads, which I don't think would have worked since must probably already knew. I don't know much about Jinako so I can't say if her talk with Kazu was in character but it sounds to me she want him to feel the same as her to justify her choose. Saber under the tree made me feel sad for her but is it saying that if Kazu betrays fake BB would she try and stop him? The end of the chapter really was sweet, I think, with Hakuno admiring Tamamo was precious to him. I'm so looking forward to the future chapter I mean will the NPC save Rin and Rani soon so they can tell Leo and Hakuno the building is safe and if/when they save Tama, because of what Saber did, will she be her old happy go luck self or will she be distant and need to be cheered up? Sorry for the rant but this chapter got my mind racing and me pumped the next one.

JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    The scene of Hakuno breaking down then get reminded that he still has Tamamo really reminds me of the scene "I still have my crew!" in One Piece after Luffy woke up post-marineford.

みてってね、まおーさま!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Chapter 60 is done. https://imgur.com/a/g2teaKL

God the situation sucks so much for some characters. I just want them to be happy, lol.
    So that's why Jinako is the way she is. And it looks Hakuno has found his conviction again.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.