The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Do the paper manga have furigana? I'm working on my kanji but furigana is a great help, and I would really like to read Foxtail

Thanks EDreamer for the translation, hope that Christmas and January were still fun though. Thanks as well TheSkipRow for the fast typeset as well as having Kazuhitos memories of Suzuka also readable.

This chapter I feel is meant to show Kazus perspective of the last chapter though not much was done it is building for are next encounter with Suzuka. Though BB statement about "However, // even if you face Suzuka-san, // bringing that princess to an end is the only thing we can do. // Is that kind of self-satisfaction what you want, senpai?" does make it sound like this will be Hakuno and Tamamos last meeting with Saber, though I still have doubts that her part in the story will end there.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Biche View Post
    Do the paper manga have furigana? I'm working on my kanji but furigana is a great help, and I would really like to read Foxtail
    I believe the raw scans and the paper are the same, sorry I don't understand much about kanji or furigana. I don't remember much if any difference when I compared a chapter from volume 2 once. I can double check when I get Vol. 12 and see if any of the writing looks different if that can help?
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 19th, 2023 at 01:51 AM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Thanks for the translation guys! Good to see a new chapter here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    This chapter I feel is meant to show Kazus perspective of the last chapter though not much was done it is building for are next encounter with Suzuka. Though BB statement about "However, // even if you face Suzuka-san, // bringing that princess to an end is the only thing we can do. // Is that kind of self-satisfaction what you want, senpai?" does make it sound like this will be Hakuno and Tamamos last meeting with Saber, though I still have doubts that her part in the story will end there.
    I think it was a nod to Kazuhito, "we" (being Hakuno, Tamamo and BB herself) can't do anything to save Suzuka, only Kazuhito has the power to do it.
    In the CCC game proper you don't have to punish a Sentinel with their SGs to end their dungeon and disolve their venus statue, if you're on the True Route you can spare them. The statue will disappear anyway and they'll go on their merry way. (They get killed by Kiara anyway, but the point is their death, or end-of-existence, is not necessary for progression in the labyrinth). The situation should be similar here, except Hakuno won't be the one who talks Suzuka into turning face, it'll be Kazuhito. He's already decided to oppose Kazura and asked Suzuka to support his decision, this is just that plot point coming to a head.
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I believe the raw scans and the paper are the same, sorry I don't understand much about kanji or furigana. I don't remember much if any difference when I compared a chapter from volume 2 once. I can double check when I get Vol. 12 and see if any of the writing looks different if that can help?
    I managed to find raw scans, there's indeed furigana. Furigana is the small characters next to kanjis so you know how to read them. If you don't know Japanese you might not notice them. I'm still learning kanji, so furigana helps me when I want to read!

Thanks for the translation and typeset.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Thanks for the translation guys! Good to see a new chapter here.

I think it was a nod to Kazuhito, "we" (being Hakuno, Tamamo and BB herself) can't do anything to save Suzuka, only Kazuhito has the power to do it.
    In the CCC game proper you don't have to punish a Sentinel with their SGs to end their dungeon and disolve their venus statue, if you're on the True Route you can spare them. The statue will disappear anyway and they'll go on their merry way. (They get killed by Kiara anyway, but the point is their death, or end-of-existence, is not necessary for progression in the labyrinth). The situation should be similar here, except Hakuno won't be the one who talks Suzuka into turning face, it'll be Kazuhito. He's already decided to oppose Kazura and asked Suzuka to support his decision, this is just that plot point coming to a head.
    I see that make more sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Glad it worked out Magical Biche good luck with your study and I hope you enjoy FoxTail.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 19th, 2023 at 01:54 AM.

https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/1617103949764636674
    Once again, no new chapter this month.

At this point I'm on hopium that Takenoko spending all this time to work on extended chapter about Suzuka's resolution similarly how Tamamo and Hakuno had 45 pages long one for their reunion.

Thanks for the update Quasar. I'm also hoping for an extra long chapter next time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    So they are going to get her to stop being a statue.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

If I'm reading the google translation right looks like their will be a new chapter tomorrow. Heres a link but be careful it come with a spoiler image https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...C4nZvoxpstAAAA

Spoiler:
    Looks like Rin and Rani will be back in their original outfits. It could be a memories of their escape for the Sakura Labyrinth but I think/hope they came to help fight, while Sakura, Tiga, and the rest of the AI do monitoring.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Yep, he confirms that a chapter will be released tomorrow, though it will be a short one. He mentions how it's been five years since he drew these two characters in the story (November 2017). He even jokes about how their last appearance was right before the Earth Bleaching happened in FGO at the start of the Lostbelt arc.
    Last edited by EDreamer; February 24th, 2023 at 05:22 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks EDreamer for confirming. Funny as an NA player I didn't know about it being at the start of the Lostbelt arc. Sad it's going to be short but hopefully it will be eventful.

Here's chapter 78.
    Short chapter indeed.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Is this what Dark Sakura did to Rin in that bad ending?

Thanks AleisterSwole for bringing this Raw so fast. Yea it was short. Felt, to me, like the beginning of a chapter rather then a chapter its self. Though in that short time it looks to have answered some questions about what has happened at the school.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I was so into this Suzuka stuff I had completely forgotten about the school. It's nice to see what they're up to but it's not so nice to keep being blue balled about getting into Suzuka's heart.
    When I caught up the vessel had just spawned. It's still there. Pain.
    burn your dread you coward

Instead of Suzuka's heart we ended up in Zouken's basement - that's some bizarre change of narration course for sure.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I couldn't care less about the NPCs, never did, and I hope we don't linger on them/Rin/Rani for more than a few pages after this.